• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RogueRaven12

Original poster
Might change the name later but this is the story
~~~~~~~~~

It started with one. One death. And it only took one. Then another, then another. Everyone in the small town seemed to be dying and no one knew the cause of why they were dying. It was an epidemic. It started with one small town but grew widespread and spread throughout America. It spread through Europe, Asia, Australia, the middle east, and even Africa. It was no longer an epidemic. It was a pandemic. And not only did they die but they didn't stay dead. You think I'm talking about zombies? No, its something far worst. Creatures of the night. They feed on human flesh. They feel human emotions. They blend into regular society.

Yes. We are talking about Vampires.

There are different types of vampires in this world. There are the lower class. They are creatures. They can't function without blood. They do not have regular human emotions. They are no where near humans. They are the most common and they are the easiest to kill. Upper Class Vampires blend into regular society. They are good looking but not too good looking. They are hard to recognize as vampires and they act human for the most part. They still need blood to survive and if they don't get blood, they lose control of themselves. The third and last group of vampires are The Royal Class. They are extremely good looking and the only class that wasn't turned. They are extremely powerful and thus, extremely dangerous. It is believed that they were the ones that caused the outbreak of the Vampire Apocalypse since their fangs can change a human into a vampire without killing them first. Hunters stay clear of them.

Now your probably wondering what happened to the human race? It still exist in this messed up world. After all, the vampires need their food. There are a couple of types of humans. There are the Blood Whores, the hunters, and regular humans trying to survive this world. The Blood Whores have been hypnotized by vampires and practically give themselves to the vampires to feed them. They are usually only for Upper and Royal Class Vampires since they have powers. Upper and Royal are aloud to have up to three powers.

Hunters kill vampires. Simple enough. They carry around any weapon they have gathered on their journey and kill any vampire they find on their journeys. Its hard to tell most vampires from regular humans but hunters have learned over time how to trick vampires into revealing themselves and vampires have slight differences from regular humans whether its the way they walk or even the way they speak. They are different from normal humans.
~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! This is just a basic outline of a roleplay Im thinking of. If your interested message below and you can ask any questions. I hope you like this idea I just came up with on the spot.

Changed the name to Vampire's Everywhere. I thought it was a better title then Sanguinity. :)

This is like resident evil day breakers combined I am so in. Can I help you co gm

Sounds awesome! I'm totally up to join this!!

This seems quite cool. What technology level is the world at? Modern, medieval, etc...?

That's quite alright. I'm happy with that. Allows me to make a rallying Royal Vamp. >w<

Hahah what do you guys think, should I make it in a clan or a forum?

Either would work, though a forum might be better. Depedns what you think.

Ok. I shall be ready and waiting to be the first to claim a Royal. >w<

Alright. I'll tag all of you once Im done. If more people come join then Ill tag them as well. Also, I am celebrating Thanksgiving today since I worked 14 hours on the day so might take a little bit longer.

Ah ok.

Us Britts don't celebrate Thanksgiving, so i got all the time in the world. XD

Yes its a strictly American Holiday to celebrate when we raped and pillage them Indians. XD

Ooo. Looks like fun. I'm interested. ^_^

Thanks @Saralaxy for referring me to the rp!

I love good vampire rps. Sadly, I'm preparing for my university entrance exam at the moment so I'm really busy. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.