Vampires Aren't Real, Are They?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mz. Hyde

Original poster
These idea has been floating around inside my head for a while. And decided to see if it would work for an rp. Of course this will be the gist of the rp plot and of course there will be more discussion with the plot once someone is interested. Well here is how the basic plot goes:

I'll need someone to play the female character for this too. Well the female character is about 18 years old, she had gone out for a friday night with her friends (to the movies, mall etc) and she comes home to witnessing someone (a vampire) massacring her family and then she is exposed to the world of vampires because of this. Shocked, frightened and totally freaked out, she calls the police. When the police arrive they see her state of mind and when she tells them what happened, that a vampire attacked her family, they think she is crazy, that she snapped and killed her family and simply saw a delusion of a vampire killing them. So they ship her off to an asylum for evaluation. All the doctors say pretty much the same thing- so she is stuck there. That is where she meets my character, a young man, he's there because the doctors had said that he was having delusions of being and thinking that he's a vampire. (Which more about how he was caught and thrown in there will be explained) The female character is instantly drawn to him and she becomes fast friends and she comes to find out that he really is what he thinks he is...

Interested!! Ive been looking for something like this for awhile!

Happy birthday!

If you are still open for another roleplayer for this idea, I'd be happy to do it with you. :)

Alrighty, well how about I tweak the idea? @Ravenbelle How about your character is the female that witnessed a vampire massacring her family. And @Leucothea umm....how about your character- female please- is already at the institution, because she thinks/knows vampires are real..but the real reason she is there is because she too thinks she is a vampire, but she is only human.

How about that? And sorry I was gone for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.