Vampire

Kieara went on about her studying. She soon had finished her work. She was bored however, and thought she might return to her room for a bit. She gathered her work and went to her room. She came inside placing her papers neatly on her dresser, then picked up the tiny black case that she'd gotten from her home that day. She also grabbed the messenger bag. She opened the case to reveal a beautiful violin.

She pulled out a few sheets of blank music paper from the messenger bag. She placed them on the hard surface of a clip board that she carried with her. She then began to play. She'd forgotten her door was open by now. She got lost in her music. She played beautifully, flawlessly. It was her best talent. She loved playing the violin, and she was good at it. It was from years of practice. She'd taught herself. She wrote her own peices. That's what she was doing now. As she played around with the differnt notes and melodies, she'd stop every so often, record her notes, then continue to play. If she found something she liked, she'd record it again until she'd written a new peice.

Minuit actually yawned as he stepped out of his car. Entering his home as quietly as he'd normally leave it. The fact that no one had quickly greeted him was sign that his workers were all busy with orders that should have been fulfilled so much earlier that day. With a sigh of annoyance he went straight to his study. Quickly laying out the things he was carrying about with him. A book bag to hold any notes or such he needed, and now a few books that he'd recently (as in that night) checked out from the library. Trying to keep things somewhat nice in that room, he did his best to reorganize his current surroundings. Trying to make it to where he could actually see the top of his desk.

Shrugging he headed down the hall. Looking first in the work room where he'd assumed Kieara would be. When he didn't find her there he headed up onto the next floor, making his way to her room. He had a calm smile as he heard the girl playing, poking his head in ever so quietly, just as to watch her for a short moment.

Kieara's eyes were closed. She didn't appear to notice him. She played the notes flawlessly. She was playing a tune that sounded rather simple. However, in essence, it was rather difficult. The notes would rapidly switch from being long drawn out ones to shorter broken ones. The longer ones flowed and melted one into the other. However the shorter ones were more choppy. She wore a simple smile as she played then paused. She grabbed a pencil from behind her ear scribbling down a few more notes on the lines on the paper.

"Bonsoir ma dame," Minuit said, finally walking fully in as he noticed her pause to jot down the notes she'd just taken. He walked further inside, taking a seat beside her on her bed. After watching her a few seconds longer he laid back on the bed. After being up for the last 3 days nonstop he found that he was rather tired. The feeling overwhelming as it rarely ever came upon him.

He was a mythical being graced with charm, and beauty. As well as an enormous amount of power and strength that was forever a part of him. With all of this, even still, he'd grow tired every once in awhile. Though the time periods as to when it came were no regular. Always changing depending on what he's doing. Again he returned his attention to the girl, smiling softly at her.

Kieara blushed when she realized he'd heard her play. She placed her violin down. She smiled back at him understanding what he'd said. She then returned a phrase that had been left in her work today. She smiled and spoke showing she'd been working hard in her studies. "Bonjour, comment allez-vous? Je vous remercie de m'avoir aidé." She spoke. That meaning Hello, How are you? Thank you for helping me out. Though the last phrase she'd had Morin's help with. She felt like it would compliment Minuit since he took such pride in the french language if she thanked him properly in french.....Without him telling her what it meant first. She rather liked studying with Morin. He was helpful. As was Minuit. He knew how to explain things well.

He sat up as she spoke to him, still amazed at the girls French. With a chuckle he patted her on the head lightly. "Ah. Très bien. Vous apprenez rapidement." He complimented her, proud of how quickly the girl had been learning. "You're doing wonderful. I'm glad you're learning so quickly. I'm hoping to actually have you in class next time though." He teased her a bit, grinning softly before rolling over on her bed. "Shhh," he said softly to the girl, rolling back over just to drag her down beside him.

"Morin's coming, be quiet." He grinned, holding his finger to her lips as he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. Only a few seconds later Morin knocked gently on the door, poking his head in just to see the two laying down.

"It only figures Sire," he said softly stepping into the room and began moving a few things about. Being sure not to touch too much. He returned her violin to it's case, taking her music sheets and setting them down on the case. It was placed gently, and quietly on the other side of the bed. The old man, thinking the two were actually asleep, didn't want one of them to wake and accidentally step on the violin or something of that sort. As he finished tidying up a few things in the girls room he turned the lights out and left the room. Returning downstairs to find something new to clean up.

Minuit stayed quiet a few moments longer, finally opening his eyes once he felt it was safe to do so. He quickly got up and turned the girls room light back on, taking of his coat and blocking any light from being seen from the bottom of the door. Placing his coat over that area before returning to Kieara's bed and the spot he'd claimed right next to her.

Kieara laughed as he spoke. "Merci." she spoke to him. She could put two and two together pretty quickly on what he was saying. Whenever he told her to be quiet she was rather cnofused thinkgin something was wrong. She gasped a bit when he tugged her down beside him. She couldn't fight the blush off her face as he did it though. She listened as Morin moved about putting her things away then as he left. She wondered what Minuit was doing as he removed his jacket and blocked th light from being seen from the bottom of the door. She smiled as he returned to the spot next to her. "What are you doing?" she asked with a giggle.

"I'm in no mood for the formalities tonight, so.." He jumped to his feet and ran to the other side of her room. Feeling along the wall for whatever he was searching for. With a sigh he stepped back once more, looking at the wall with a puzzled stare. "Damn, wrong room. Come on." He grinned softly, turning back to Kieara and taking her hand.

He pulled her about behind him. Kicking his coat from in front of the door as he turned her bedroom light off. "Restez calme." He peered over his shoulder at her, his finger to his lips as he snuck out of her room quietly. Closing the door behind them. It was a full moon tonight, only giving him more energy. Practically making him hyper as he made his way up the hall. He peeked into a few of the rooms. Looking around at things in the darkness. Even after all the years in his home he still didn't know where everything was.

Morin and the house maids knew more of the house than he did. Letting out a sigh, he stood up straight, turning to Kieara. "How stealthy are you?"

Kieara wasn't entirely sure what he was trying to do. She was curious though, so she played along. She watched as he felt around her room then moved to take her out of her room. She recognized his phrase to mean something along the lines of remain calm, or be quiet. She followed after him happily. She was silent as she followed him her footsteps very light.

"I...I've had to sneak out of my house before so I'm pretty stealthy why?" she whispered to him. though her sneaking out was almost every night....She didn't mention that.

"Well I want to grab a few things from the kitchen, and I can't remember which of these rooms has the secret staircase." He chuckled, talking in a low whisper. Shrugging he stepped past her, his hands in his pockets as he walked calmly down the hall. He hardly every made any noise, so he wasn't as cautious when he walked the halls. Though, upon reaching the stairs, he peered down them. Looking for any signs of someone walking around, or coming up the stairs. Hearing a few of the doors close he grabbed Kieara's hand, pulling her after him as he darted down the stairs.

A few of the girls had gone into separate rooms, probably to dust. Giving him the perfect chance to shoot through the hall as quickly as possible, and as quietly as he could. Before he reached the end of the hall, he hear'd footsteps coming up the staircase and, laughing to himself, he turned into the nearest room. Hoping one of the women weren't in there.

Thankfully as he entered, the room was dark. As he pulled Kieara in behind him he closed the door, only to turn and stumble over whatever was on the floor. "That was....ungraceful," he chuckled in a low whisper. Feeling along the wall as he stood up, turning on the lights.

The lights in this room were no different than the ones in his room. Low and dimly lit. Creating a soft glow as he peered around at the weights and other work out equipment in the room. The walls where the same color as the weights he tripped over, and everything else in that room. A shimmering gray/steel color. "Forgot this room was here," he stated as he picked the weights up that he'd just tripped over. Placing them back on the rack where they'd belonged.

Kieara wondered why the lights were so dimly lit but thought nothing of it other than a lesser used room. she'd nearly fell down the steps when he pulled her down them. She noticed also he seemed a llittle energetic tonight. She liked that however. She helped him pick up the weights, however, she could only lift one at a time. She looked around the weight room and smiled. "cool." she spoke.

"Where are we going?" she asked and giggled a little. She found this odd game of hide and seek to be fun. She followed after him then spoke again. "Your lights look a little dim...maybe you should replace the bulbs."

"Huh? Oh no, they're suppose to be like that. It's a workout room. You're already hot from lifting weights and all such things, and bright lights create more heat. It stays cooler in here that way." Smiling softly he peered out the door, looking for where Morin could be. He was rather amazed that the butler didn't peek into the room, since Minuit did make a little noise as he stumbled. Thinking little of it, he watched Morin walk into his study. Pulling Kieara out slowly as he watched the lights flick on in the room Morin had entered.

The lights from the weight room being turned on as he left. "The kitchen first. I'd like to grab a few things," he grinned at her with a wink. Walking down the stairs quietly. Thankfully the kitchen door was located right across the hall from the final step. The only issue being Ross, who hardly ever left the kitchen and was always moving as she was quick at work in there.

He pulled Kieara down to his side as he kneeled before the door to the kitchen. "Alright," he began in a very hushed whisper. "Ross is...she doesn't like people in her kitchen. So we can't get caught. I just need to grab a few things, and get across to the door that leads into the garden. So stay close, stay low, and stay quiet." He grinned, slowly pushing the door open and peering inside to see where Ross was standing at the time.

She nodded to him and spoke. "I see, that makes sense." she bought his story. She followed him on to the door to the kitchen. This was all a bunch of grand fun to her. She found their sleuthing to be rather amusing. Not your everyday hobby. She still wondered why he was sneaking around his own home though. If it was only for the sheer fun, or if he didn't want to talk to his staff that badly.

She nodded as he told her to stay close stay low and stay quiet. She was silent as she waited for his lead.

Not shockingly Ross was switching between the stove and the counter where she was cutting up vegetables and other such things. Chopping and dicing things up before she added it to whatever she was cooking. It was always easy to sneak up on the cook, as when she was excited in the kitchen she would be singing or humming to herself. Entirely engrossed in what she was doing.

Minuit took the first chance he had to slip into the kitchen. Staying hidden behind one of the many counters that he had built so that the cook could place things wherever she needed to do whatever she needed to do at the time. Still pulling Kieara behind him, he practically crawled across the floor to the large fridge. Stopping every so often when Ross seemed to pause, as if she'd heard them or even seen them. It was thankfully a quick process as he waited for the cook to go on with her singing before opening the fridge and grabbing a few things.

He took whatever he had and put it in the basket that sat by the fridge. Taken out whenever Ross went to pick any of the fruits or vegetables from the garden. He didn't let Kieara see what he'd grabbed, instead just smiled at her and pointed to the door that led out into the green house. "I'll meet you in a bit," he mouthed to her before walking toward another hall that led down into his cellar/pantry. There he gathered a few more things before preparing to meet Kieara in the green house.

Kieara snuck over to the door of the greenhouse and waited for him. She wondered what he'd grabbed and what exactly he was doing, but didn't ask. Surely his motives would be revealed soon enough. She waited for a bit since Ross had paused, then she left and went into the green house. She was waiting just inside the door of the greenhouse for him.

"Wonder what he got?...." She whispered in thought. Her curiosity was killing her. She soon heard him coming and smiled. She fell silent again and opened the door just enough for him to come in.

He easily snuck past Ross, knowing that whatever the women was cooking was almost done. As she let out a triumphant shout. Minuit crawled through the opened door, slipping it close behind him. Standing up straight as he did. He grinned happily and made his way through the green house. "This is the work of the house maids. They wanted a green house. Ross wanted a garden. I had to please everyone." He chuckled, the basket swinging about in his hand slowly, so nothing could fall out.

The green house was rather large, flowers of ever sort all over the place. Most separated by the kind of flower it was. "If you'd like you can come down here whenever you please and get some of the flowers. I'm sure you could think of something to do with them. Cause I sure in the hell don't know." He laughed one last time before stepping out of the green house into the large backyard. There was another set of large doors that led into the house, and a walkway lined with flowers obviously brought out from the large green house.

He followed the path past the gazebo that sat in the middle of the massive yard. Stepping into the garden where all the fruit grew and he took a seat in the dirt. Uncaring of his suit, as it wasn't white this time. Just a simple navy blue, that looked black in certain lighting. He patted the spot next to him, looking up at the moon. "Let's have a picnic," he grinned, turning to the girl.

She smiled as she looked at all the flowers. "Those are my favorites." She spoke to him. She pointed to a flower where the outside was a blackish red, nearly maroon, and the center was orange. It looked like ashes surrounding a fire. "They're fire lilys." She told him.

Kieara couldn't help but blush as he led her outside and along the path to the gazebo. He wanted her to picnic with him? She couldn't help but feel it was only because she was his guest. She smiled and took a seat next to him. "That sounds lovely." She sat beside of him and crossed her legs smiling. It was a beautiful night outside. She rather liked enjoying it with him.

images.jpg

"Wonderful, " he grinned happily, placing a small blanket down between the two before he began pulling all sorts of sweets from the basket. He had a few small cakes that, if Ross had found out he'd taken would have a fit. As well as two bottles of cider, knowing the girl probably wouldn't have drunken anything else. Of course chocolate, and caramel dip weren't missing from the array of sugary things. "Fire Lilly's huh," he said with a sigh, finally taking note of what the girl had earlier stated.

Getting to his feet he looked around at the apples hanging up in the tree's around them. "You can pick whatever you like, what's mine is yours." Nodding to her he began maneuvering through the tree's, looking for fruit that appealed to him at the time. He smiled happily as he noticed the strawberries, raspberries, and every kind of berry there was, ripe as could be and licked his lips. Picking at them.

Kieara smiled as she watched him pull things from the bag. She was thankful in his consideration to get cider instead of something alcoholic. She was reminded far too much of her father when alcohol came into the mix. She smiled as she looked at all the delicious sugary treats, then listened to what he said about fire lillys. She nodded to him once more to confirm, then stood.

"Strawberries are one of my favorites as well." She spoke moving with him in that direction. She picked a few then returned to her spot. "Merci." She spoke to him with a smile thanking him for the picnic.

He smiled at her, watching her walk off as he popped a few blueberries in his mouth. He stopped by the watermelons, checking to make sure the girl was no longer insight before kneeling by the watermelon and slicing through it. Satisfied by the clean cut, he picked up the half that wasn't attached to the root that was so cozy, tucked under the dirt. He was carrying a bit more than he'd expected now, and decided to use his shirt to hold it all.

Upon returning to the little picnic site they'd picked, his shirt was off and the berries all mixed together as he took a seat by her once more. "If I could marry watermelons, I think I would. But then it'd leave me because I'd be cheating on it with the berries." He chuckled, tossing another blueberry into his mouth. He was silent for the most part after that, dipping his finger in the caramel as he continued to eat the blueberries and a few raspberries every so often. Deciding to save the strawberries for last.