3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Modern, High School, Magical, Romantic, Yaoi and Yuri, Modern, Libertine; Any genre is a good genre with a solid and enjoyable plot.
((Note: if you have read the book Evernight, this will make more sense))
The plot is simple. I'd play an average teenager, struggling with AP courses, not many friends, etc. My character is shipped off to a boarding school (you choose the location), and they become a social outcast. Your character would take interest and, over time, develop a romantic relationship. Once that occurred, the issue would be having issues the boy falling and basically becoming a slave and your character struggling with not turning him, or turning him. The problem is that he tends to almost offer himself up too much, and one night, all hell breaks loose and the person is turned on.That choice is yours.

I shall play a male of female character. Human, and you'd play the vampire. No over-age pairings. Straight pairing. As for the rating, think of a PG-13 rp.

Please have knowledge of vampires, and be sure to understand that is prefer anything about her being a vampire be kept secret for a period of time.

Post length must be over three lines typed unless on a mobile device.

So...anyone willing to take the chance and rp with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.