Vampire X Hunter (Soul + Xsiryn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whistling sound was the only warning Gabriel got before the vampire punched him, knocking the breath out of him.

He coughed but forced himself to roll away, out of the vampire's space.

Window. It was his only option. He stood up shakily, cradling his broken arm. There was another spare stake just by the radiator too. Stake then window.

He watched, approaching slowly, blocking off the way to the window, uknowingly, of course. "You ready to give up yet?" He growled, limping forewards towards thebmale.

Gabriel was still looking at his options. There were plenty of stakes in the bedroom but he wasn't sure if he could run fast enough to get there.

"I still don't understand why. You could have disappeared. Fed on someone. Why follow me back here?" Gabriel asked, trying to buy himself time as he weighed his options.

He wasn't drawn into the conversation this time, no. He ignored the male conpletely as he continued to advance towRds him, driven on by hunger and anger, and pain, too. "Shut. Up." He muttered, glaring at the hunter, watching his every move, preparing to attack.

It looks like the bathroom in the bedroom would have to be his way of escape. The bloody stake in his hand was his only weapon but like previously, he would have to sacrifice something for his bid of escape. Gabriel exhaled before hurling the stake, knowing the vampire would be forced to move off course to avoid it. Gabriel didn't bother watching instead turning and running into the bedroom, slamming that door close before doing the same to the bathroom door.

There was a stake behind the sink and Gabriel pulled it out and using it to smash open the bathroom window. He winced as the glass shattered with some pieces scratching his bare feet but he didn't have time to think on it. This was his only chance of escape so what were a few more cuts if it meant he was still alive?

Dusk jumped out the way quickly and headed after the hunter. He heard the window smash, he'd have to be quick. He wondered where the window came out of... Guess he'd have to find out. He kicked the door down, ignoring the searing pain that shot through his body because of it. "Why won't you just fucking give up!" He yelled, pissed off. He couldn't understand why te hunter wouldn't just lie down and take it. Ugh. So annying.

Really? The vampire expected him to give up and let himself be drained out of his own life blood? Clearly a delusional vampire. "And I got stuck with him." Gabriel mumbled as he forced himself to climb out onto the window ledge.

"Ah hell." He groaned. Here he was with one arm and having to shuffle on a narrow ledge. Hopefully his neighbor was passed out drunk and he could climb back in from their bathroom window.

He jumped out the window, almost fell down, just managed to grab onto the ledge. He kicked his one leg about in the air in panic, trying to get up. "Oh crap.." He mumbled, looking down. Despite the myths, vampires could be killed by simple things, like... Falling from this height! Either that or he'd just seriously injure himself. He'd rather neither occured. He cast his gaze up towards the hunter, whilst trying to pull himself up. His stomach was screaming at him in pain, leg doing the same thing, just not so bad. He had to blink furiously as he eyes began to water.

His left arm hung limply at his side as Gabriel used his toes to grip onto the ledge, his right arm gripping the sides of the building as he slowly shuffled towards his neighbor's bathroom window. He heard a commotion and he turned to his bathroom window where the vampire was now hanging from. Good riddance, Gabriel said mentally as he began to increase his speed, trying to get to the next open window.

"Come on." He mumbled to himself. He could hear a tv blaring in the next door apartment. Seriously? He was fighting off a bloody vampire and his neighbor was watching some crappy reality tv show all this while. Gabriel huffed as he inched closer to his desired location.

One of Dusk's arms slipped and. Let out a yelp, scrabbling at the wall. "Oh shit. Shit!" He said to himself, possibly a little loudly. Finally, he got a hand hold back on the smashed window frame, a shard of glass sticking into his hand. He hugged himself to the wall tightly, closing his eyes a little, letting out a small sigh. He made his way to his feet on the ledge, holding the hurt one off the foot hold somewhat. He rested his head forewards against the wall, slowly calming his breathing down.

Gabriel had reached his neighbor's bathroom window and thankfully it was open and the inside unoccupied. "Thank god." He muttered as he swung his arm over and into the bathroom. It was going to be a tight and uncomfortable squeeze but he figured as long as the vampire was stuck with saving his own skin, Gabriel could afford to take it a little slower.

He needed to get away. Needed medical attention. The chain he wore around his neck, thankfully, would grant him access to places usually closed to the regular folk but were open to hunters. He just needed to get to one first.

He inched his way slowly alohn the edge, practically throwing himself in through the open window. "Rifht... Where'd ya go.." He mumbled, voice a little wheezy.

He looked around, spotted him, and followed quickly, running up and over to him. His blood lust had gona down quite a bit, and he wasn't so angry... But he was still determined to have his fill of blood.

His neighbor barely stirred even as Gabriel stole a pair of shoes, throwing them on. It was a poor fit but the laces held them down, it would be enough until he could get to a safe house. He had left the building without so much as a glance to his flat, deciding he would have to abandon it.

His arm ached with every step and Gabriel could only breathe deeply through his nose. He nearly smirked when he felt the battered packet of cigarettes and his trusty lighter in his coat pocket. "One for the road." He mumbled, his lips clamping over a fresh cigarette as he limped away from the building.

"Eew... Why do you smoke so much.." He muttered, following. He was lagging behind quite a bit, his limp slowing him up. "Ugh.. Slow down.." He complained, huffing quietly. Part of him was wondering his he should just give up, walk away, go feed off someone else... But then again he wasnted to keep at this. It was confusing..

The nicotine in his lungs kept him happy. Or at the very least, satisfied. It would probably kill him one day but Gabriel figured he would take his chances. After all, he nearly had to throw himself off a building because of that crazy vampire. Hopefully it was dead now. Even a vampire couldn't have survived a fall.

The nearest safe house that belonged the hunter enclave was near the docks. Hopefully he could reach it before anyone else scented his blood.

Dusk panted and sunk to his knees on the ground, exhauted. He curled up on the ground with a sigh, giving up. "Stupid hunter..." He grumbled, glaring in his direction.

Suddenly, another vampire appeared next to him, nudging him in the side with his foot. "I leave you for a week, and this is what happens? Tsk. Dusk, you idiot." The vampire on the ground flipped him off, looking up at him. "Screw you, Kade." He huffed. Kade rolled his eyes. "So, you gonna tell me what got you into this mess?" Dusk shrugged, pulling himself into a sitting position with a groan. "Hunter." He said blankly, pointing to the direction where the human sas justdisappearing from sight. Kade nodded and vanished.

A moment later, the older, taller vampire appeared in front of the hunter, looking down at him. Before this male could react he wrapped his arms around him tightly. Some might take this as some sort of hug, but, judging by the smirk on Kade's face, this wasn't. "Well, hello."

"What the f-!" The cigarette dropped from his mouth as Gabriel was swept up into a tight grip.

Goddammit, that was his last freaking cigarette too. The crushing grip indicated it wasn't an ordinary human and Gabriel could have rolled his eyes at his streak of hilariously bad luck so far. Another goddamn vampire? Seriously. Was Gabriel wearing some sort of cologne that said 'Feed on me' or something?

"I do believe you're the one responsible for my brothers current state." He said, shaking his head slowly. He tutted, and in the next few seconds, the two were standing next to Dusk, who was fiddling with the shirt tied around his middle. He should probably get that sorted out soon. "The hell..?" Dusk mumbled, looking up at Kade and the hunter. "Can't have my brother getting beat up by everyone now can we? That's my job." The older vampire said, tightening his grip on the human, resting his chin on the males head.

Gabriel wheezed. That psycho vampire had a brother? Just awesome. Really. "Did he also mentioned that he tried to eat me and I spared him?" Gabriel asked the other vampire dryly. "Or that even after I didn't stake him, he followed me and thrashed my apartment?"

His stake was tucked up in his sleeve. He just needed a quick moment, a distraction and he could stab the one holding him. The psycho one didn't seem capable of attacking him just yet. Oh great. How insulting. The brother had put his chin on top of Gabriel's head as though Gabriel was HIS brother and this was just an affectionate gesture. God, he hated vampires.

"Always getting himself in such a mess, isn't he." He chuckled dryly, rolling his eyes. Suddenly he threw the hunter to the ground, aiming to place a foot on his back and pin him down. "Oh well. It doesn't matter. Either way, you're getting fed on. If he don't, then I will." He said. He was a little peckish. Sure, he'd eaten a couple hours ago, but he could always go for a snack.

Status
Not open for further replies.