Vampire & Werewolf Love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrypticWriter

Original poster
Vampires and werewolves have existed among us for centuries, locked in an age-old feud against each other, one determined to destroy the other. Their main reason for rivalry being that vampires believe humans are insignificant, and to be used, killed, and fed from whenever they wish while werewolves fight to defend the humans. If there is any other reason for rivalry though, it has been lost in history, somewhere in the blood and gore of this centuries-old battle.

New York City is a bustling Metropolis, rising high in the sky by day, lit by a million beautiful lights by night. The whole city seems to run in fast-forward, people bustling to and from place to place everyday, all day, and well into the night. But what these people fail to realize is that, under the sparkling lights of their city, there are things that go bump in the night.

A vampire coven, one of the world's largest lives in the heart of the city, slipping through the shadows of the night, causing trouble, killing humans, committing crime, while, at the same time, a powerful werewolf pack roams the streets, living underground, working closely together to bring down the vampire coven. The two are practically raised to hate each other, and much blood has been shed between the two of them, but one thing remains the same. They are both powerful. Neither seems to be able to truly destroy the other. They seem almost equally matched, and yet, they do not stop.

At least not until a third player enters the game. In a single night, both the werewolf pack and vampire coven are attacked. The attack is brutal, killing just about everyone. What few survivors remain, are scattered throughout the city, unable to reconnect. One thing is clear to these survivors. That, they need to find, and kill, whoever did this. They now have a common enemy, but the next step seems to hard to comprehend.

Can they come together, or will they destroy each other? Or, worse, what if, when they come together, they find there's love there?

This sounds pretty awesome are you looking for a male or female to roleplay with?

Either or. It doesn't matter to me.

If you are still interest, shoot me a PM.

If you're still looking this is practically what I write about so I'd love to work it out with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.