Vampire: The Masquerade - BECOMING

I'll post again soon, things are moving quickly around here 0.0

I'm going to be moving into an apartment May 15? 17? Fuck it, I'll let you know when I'll be busy transporting and unpacking things. Also I'll be getting a job soon after that, hopefully, so my posting might not be frequent, I will make sure to update you if anything arises and will seriously hinder my posting. ^.^

Okay guys, that's pretty much everyone in Elysian Fields. If your character is one of the ones who isn't by the time I make the next GM post I'll be GMjacking them to get them to the club.

Post shall be coming up soonish. Stand by.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we are shifting scene; you're all now in attendance at Harry Rothstein's cheeky little get-together.

Get some interaction between characters on the go, start weighing the other characters up and the like. A group of wolves in sheep's clothing assessing the competition is the name of the game here, ladies and gentlemen.

Anyone who takes some of Rothstein's 'refreshments' is welcome to add one dot to their blood pool (Hope, if Ren kicks up a fuss some blood that meets the standard can probably be found; be sure to RP it out, though). Bear in mind that you're welcome to write out encounters with the random NPCs in attendance as you wish; just leave the important ones (ala Harry Rothstein and maybe a couple others I'll be introducing) to me.

When this scene has run its course, we'll move things on. Until then, have at it chums.

I approve of this RP, it introduces me to all sorts of interesting music.

Grump's good for good music. And scenes.... and RPs...

Fuck me, I go to bed and wake up with no less than five new replies. Great hustle, guys; this RP is already doing a hell of a lot better than I thought it would.

I'm having a ball with Ed. This sucker's already elevated to the first thing I check when I'm doing my rounds.

I'm with Weiner, this is up there with The7 for me, Grumps. You never let anyone down with these plots and RPs, I swear. You should bottle that talent and sell it for as high as you can go, man.

Far too kind, you lot.

Right, we're losing a little bit of momentum so now would be a good time to bring Rothstein into the mix. Any volunteers for having the Baron of Camden Town have a natter with you, or shall I pick on someone at random?

I'm not doing anything...

I also might be without a computer for a month plus pretty soon...

If needs be I can GMjack Eric and do my best to keep him in the plot whilst you're away, if you like?

I'll try to be on once a weekish at least for a few hours though internet cafes and suchlike.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're at each others throats.

That didn't take long.

What were you expecting? A reenactment of the breakfast club?

For what it's worth, I have a good feeling that the party is going to be broken up in an even three way split. There's enough balance among it all to keep things interesting I think

Also, Get it? Phony Message? Cause he handed him a phone? :D

yukyukyukyuk.

Horrible pun! Horrible!

Alice is still trying to figure out if she wants to throw Eric out a window, everyone else she is going to play nice with because she is a social creature despite all her internal protests about politics. She's just sheltered still. If you all tear each others throats out it's not skin off her nose after all.

And we're back; hope everyone's ready to get back on the vampire train after import day.

Some of the old BBcode/links/etc. doesn't seem to work on the new forum style, so I'll work on getting those fixed over the next day or so. In the mean time, have at it some more; couple more days of this and I'll drop some plot.

Hmm, I'm at risk of my character becoming a Italian Ventrue. My apologies of his behavior seems in-congruent in my next post. Just decided to dial back the social aspect of how I've been playing him up to this point.

You're discussing the finer delicacies of forcible surgery with a Tremere; that does seem somewhat Giovanni-esque at least.

In other news, Vay is an absolute legend and has fixed a lot of the bbcode stuff on the forum. Your efforts shall be rewarded in Valhalla, dude.

It seems we've maybe run out of steam a bit with this particular part of the story; are you guys wanting to move on, or shall we keep going a little longer?