'Vampire: The Masquerade' - BECOMING

Bit of a catastrofuck has struck, guys. Sorry for not getting things written and posted when they should be up.

I'm going to extend the Intro Period thingy; post should go up on Wednesday instead. Sorry for the delays, chaps and chapettes; we'll get underway soon.

THESE ARE LIES GRUMPS, YOU HAVE BETRAYED THE TRUST OF YER PARTY AND FOR THIS WE SHALT NOT FORGIVE YOU!

BE ASHAMED.

Nah dude, it's cool. Life comes first, take care of your issue. We ain't going anywhere.

I'll post mine as soon as I have the hunting/feeding information I need in order to roll.

After a sweet suggestion from The Dead, here's a table you guys can refer to when considering feeding attempts and the like.

<table><tr><td>AREA</td><td>DIFFICULTY</td></tr><tr><td>Slum Neighbourhood/The Rack</td><td>4</td></tr><tr><td>Lower-income/bohemian</td><td>5</td></tr><tr><td>Downtown business district</td><td>6</td></tr><tr><td>Warehouse district</td><td>7</td></tr><tr><td>Suburb</td><td>7</td></tr><tr><td>Heavily patrolled area</td><td>8</td></tr></table>

Post in the works, should be up in an hour or two.

Can you edit that into one of the intro posts for easier findings later?

Well, shit. Afraid I have some bad news, chums.

Deadlines for my dissertation are even closer than I realised, so I'm currently devoting most of my free time to desperately trying to get things written in time. Unfortunately, this means that I'm gonna need to throw the breaks on for this RP; I just don't have the spare time needed to run it.

Hopefully when things get less chaotic I'll be able to get things going again, but until then I'm afraid this RP is gonna have to be put on hold.

Sorry to let you down, guys. Hopefully things will work out better next time.

No worries duder. Thanks for the attempt.

When you do decide to give it a go again, I'd love to jump back in.