Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
I am open to all types of genre's, my main ones however are Sci-fi Horror and Action. The only RP's I'd rather not due are any threads dealing with any type pf homosexual themes or manga or anime type RP's.
VtM Army Of The Sun.jpg

The Kindred...the accursed race that rose from that one moment when Cain slew Abel and was marked for all eternity. For countless eons they have roamed the Earth, powerful, cunning and immortal. Every culture, every nation have stories about them. In Germany, they are called Stri'Goi. In China, the Jiangshi and in Romania they are known as Nosferatu...but the name we have most commonly come to know them as, are vampires. Undead creatures who rule the night and mingle amongst mortals in order to steal their blood and eventually convert them over to vampires in something they call The Embrace. Yet in their hubris, The Kindred have created something so dangerous, that it could threaten their very existence. Vampires have callously called them Ghouls but their arrogance have left them blinded to the fact that these mortals could very well be their worst enemies. Under normal circumstances, a Ghoul is seen as nothing more than a willing puppet, a subservient stooge, who lives to fulfill their vampiric master's every whim. A Human who has not been Embraced, yet is fed the blood of a vampire, which acts as a super charged stimulant as well as a potently addictive drug to any Human who drinks it. Known as Vitae, any Human who is Ghouled by a Kindred, is normally an obedient slave, literally addicted to the blood of their master. But servants are known to rebel against their masters all the time and a master can unwillingly create his own worst nightmare in those he sought to subjugate. This is that story, for we will no longer be Ghouls, but avengers. We are no longer slaves, but righteous warriors. We were once the oppressed, but have risen to become conquerors! You call yourselves Kindred, but we simply call you prey. Beware vampire scum, for we are coming...we are The Army Of The Sun!

So this will be an RP set in the universe of Vampire the Masquerade. It will mainly focus on a fanatical cult of sun worshipers and vampire hunters, who feel they are divinely called by the Egyptian sun god, Amun-Ra, to rid the world of vampires. This cult is comprised of Ghouls, Humans who thirst for the blood of vampires, both literally and figuratively. They are hopelessly addicted to the vampire's Vitae(blood) as it grants normal Humans extraordinary abilities as well as grant them a vampire's immortality...so long as they fed a constant supply. They profess their hatred for vampires, but paradoxically need their blood in order to feed their addiction. You don't need to be an expert of the lore of VtM, but a decent working knowledge of the universe would help. You can play a normal Human, a Ghoul or Kindred of any clan. If anyone wants to brush up on their vampire lore, I would be glad to answer any questions.

Thinking about changing this to a Hunter: The Vigil category, since I can see where some people would get confused on the placing.