1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, realistic, mystery, horror
Okay, so all of the tags may not happen, depending on who I'm rping with and where you take the rp. I'm looking for a more aggressive roleplayer that can further the plot instead of me making everything. I'm not saying you have to do all the work though... unless you want to...

Oh! And of course, I'm looking for a vampire character.

The beginning plot I'm thinking of is my character, whatever her name will be, keeps having dreams of herself and this vampire, and the dream usually ends with them/you biting her, waking her up. She started having the dreams in the beginning of the week. Why this is happening is because a while ago, the you were searching for someone to get blood from, but instead, you smelled a scent, her scent, and immediately knew that she was going to be your next slave/blood slave.

It's a system with the vampires: once in a while, or maybe at random times, if you find a scent from a human you really like, and based on that you decide.

After that you would just watch her, from a far of course. I wouldn't necessarily call it stalking- more like protecting your (future) property. As time passed, the time came near when you can finally take her. So at the beginning of the week, (this is also a vampire tradition) you start controlling her dreams, to get a better feel of what she is like and how she will respond to you.

In the rp, you can be in her room, be somewhere watching her, layer in the rp you can meet her, whatever. I don't want to make all the details. :3

Lastly, you can love her, hate her, only see her as a source of food, or anything. The choose is up to you. And how you capture her is up to you too.

Feel free to add to the plot and think of "vampire traditions," etc throughout the rp.

Anyone interested?!

Good! Here's the character sheet for my character and for you!
OH! And you can be more than one character!!

NAME:
SKIN TONE:
HAIR COLOR:
HAIR LENGTH:
EYE COLOR(S):
EXTRA FACIAL FEATURES (EX. GLASSES, ETC.):
BODY BUILD:
EXTRA INFO OR NOTES:

NAME: Casey Moore
HEIGHT: 5'7"
SKIN TONE: Light tan
HAIR COLOR: Light brown
HAIR LENGTH: Right at shoulders
EYE COLOR(S): Dark blue
EXTRA FACIAL FEATURES: None (might be changed)
BODY BUILD: Average
EXTRA INFO OR NOTES: None (yet)