Not open for further replies.

Kattcattis

Thy next foe is...
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day
Online Availability
CET time zone, Sweden. (UTC +1). I'll be available around 05:00pm - 11:00pm, During weekdays
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Genres
Romance, Adventure, Fantasy and with a taste of comedy :)
Hello! This might sound like another generic vampire RP, and yes, it might turn out that way as I don't have a plot set in stone.
Thing is, I have not played vampire since I first started RP'ing.... which is a loooong time ago now :P And I felt the need of one!
Now, I am no twinkle little star vampire kind of person, and no goth vampire. What will kill a vampire in this RP would be silver,
wooden stake through heart, ripping of head and put in to a fire. Sunlight and holy water will only weaken the creature.

Now, I want to play female and would like to take the role of the vampire, or a vampire hunter.
This depends on what YOU want to play.
If you want to be the vampire, then I can either be a hunter or victim.
Or I am the vampire and you are the hunter.
We could also do a vampire x werewolf pairing (probably the one I crave the most)
Vampire x Vampire is also fine, but I'm mostly looking for that... enemy tension.
I do not feel like playing a weak human, nor do I want to play against a weak human.

YES, this will involve romance. Smut. Kinky. Whatever you would like basically ;)

What I ask of you;
- Be active. Try for at least one post a day.
- Third person writing in past tense PLEASE <3
- No one liners! However I don't need a novel post either. I am not the best writer in the world, but I will not be able to smoothly answer your post
unless you throw me a bone. Lets find a good length together.
- Decent grammar. I fuck up a lot myself, but I want to be able to understand the post :P
- Participate. Be an aggressive writer that can push the plot forward.
- Be able to handle some violent part and blood. Don't need to be anything hardcore though.
- Communicate with me! We will build up this story together, and I am a very nice person and love to have some chitty-chat beside the roleplay :)

I will create character sheets, and the picture and how I imagine character will be anime. That is just how I work :')

I hope this was not to confusing! XD
If you want to build a nice vampire RP with me then send me a PM, and tell me what you would like out of this rp :)

Last edited:

Welp.shit1993

Edgeprince
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Online Availability
sporadic through the day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
fantasy, sci fi, magical, steampunk, modified slice of life

Kattcattis

Thy next foe is...
Original poster
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day
Online Availability
CET time zone, Sweden. (UTC +1). I'll be available around 05:00pm - 11:00pm, During weekdays
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Female
Genres
Romance, Adventure, Fantasy and with a taste of comedy :)
Happy you're interested! :)
Throw me a PM and tell me what you would like of this RP, and we'll see if we are a good match.

Status
Not open for further replies.