Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Cyberpunk, MxM, NSFW
Mxm or mxf, (mxm encouraged.)

You're tired. You're just coming back from whatever, really late. Your phone died earlier. So you don't have the safety of calling someone if anything goes wrong. As you walk, Two men come from seemingly nowhere. Which was really from the roof above you. One snatched your bag, and another pinned you to the wall. The first dug through your bag for anything valuable, while the other bared his yellowed fangs at you.

Vampires.

You feel your heart drop, and you close youd eyes in fear.

As your eyes close, you hear a scuffle unfold before you, then the man drops you to the ground. Opening your eyes, there was a third now. But he had the man that took your bag in a chokehold, while the other was booking it down the street.

This new man was weaning a hoodie, and had long black hair, with the side shaved off. He hissed loudly, then he let go, and the first vampire took off after the other.

The new man, who seemed to be a vampire as well, sighed, as he knealed down to collect your stuff. Putting it back into your back. He loomed up, at you as he handed it over. He had piercing pink eyes.

"You okay?"

(Semi-lit and down, at least 3 lines if I'm given a good reply.)183303
(Art my Starboy696 on Instagram)
(Art my myself)

View attachment 183306
(Art by myself)

I'm interested