Vampire Rivalry

James gladly accepted this offer, truly marveling at the fact at least she didn't fear or distrust him so far. The moment they arrived at her mansion, he realized it was far cozier than his own, dark, old decrepit place, and far more modernized. "I'm very glad to know you're doing so well on your own." He told her as a compliment, admiring many of the paintings and tapestries as well as the vases full of pretty flowers he saw on many walls. It added splashes of color everywhere.~ He'd lived a long time in a world of grey. He wasn't blind, but his mood felt empty and devoid of light.

"Well I take the money from the people I kill." She said simply when she locked the door behind her and started heading towards the kitchen. "Are you thirsty?" She asked and went to the kitchen she was starving because she did not eat when she went out to get him. Grabbing a packet of blood she poured it into a cup so it was more enjoyable and she wasn't drinking from a small straw. She got one for him just in case he was hungry.

"I do the same. Mine's mostly in bank accounts. I like to save." He admitted with a shrug. "I 'spose I am a bit thirsty, thank you." He admitted, taking the cup, and sipping it. It tasted as good as though the blood had been from the jugular of a human, so he could probably live on this. "Have you lived here long?" He asked, taking a seat at the dining table.

"A couple years." She remained standing up and watching him as she spoke. "I have to go soon maybe tomorrow and get some more blood for this house. I'm running out." She said quietly then herself actually sat down at the table across from him. At least she did not distrust him she was actually letting him live with her which was a big step.

James was impressed. At least his sister was able to keep herself well-conditioned. "I'll go with you if you'd like, to help get the blood." He offered. He knew she was taking a big step for letting him stay, and he'd help out all he could.

She squinted at him as if wondering if she could really trust him she still didn't remember him. "Just don't tell anyone where this place is or what it does." She said knowing the cops or someone would be on them if they knew and she put the cup in the sink.

"I won't." He assured her, not even sure himself entirely what this place 'did.' but he guessed it was a safe house of sorts. There weren't many of those, so he really didn't want to see one be shut down for any reason.

"Alright lets go. I'll take my car because it's a long drive." It was out in the middle of no where hidden so no one would find it. Picking up her purse and keys again she waited for him before shutting and locking the door.