Vampire OnexOnexOne (Some Romance. No Sparklez)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Philosoraptor

Original poster
Need two other people for this. One will be a female vampire slayer and love interest, and one female blood slave. The slayer is a femme fatale, and will be out to kill me, the very son of Dracula. The blood slave is some random chick picked up on my destructive path as a means of laying low when stealth is necessary, and serves as chattel when hunting is not wise. I have very high standards when it comes to writing skill. Iwaku may not enforce grammar and spell checks, BUT I DO. More story and plot details that will make this seem less like a lazy whim will be discussed after two people who meet the standards have been found. If you know that you cannot write well (this does not relate to content. Everyone has good and bad days when it comes to concocting something good to post. This refers to grammar and spelling. A few errors every now and again is fine, and chat speak when in an OOC or PM is acceptable. In fact, I encourage you to point out issues in my writing if they pop up. But there is no shortening words that are linguistically incapable of being shortened, no missing words in a sentence, clean transitions between sentences, and frankly, just some decent typing), do not join. I expect full commitment to this and a heads up when an absence is expected. This means a post or 2 a week, more if you choose, and be sure to stay up to date with posts. Hope to see some biters soon.

Hmm.... This sounds interesting.
If you want a sample of writing I'm able to provide that.
I'd be able to play either the blood slave or the hunter depending on what the other player would prefer.

Hmm.... This sounds interesting.
If you want a sample of writing I'm able to provide that.
I'd be able to play either the blood slave or the hunter depending on what the other player would prefer.

All we need is another player.

Status
Not open for further replies.