Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana

wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status

cronus.round.png

The Blood That Binds Us is a post-canon Vampire Knight roleplay. Conceptualized and developed by Hana, the roleplay will feature the supernatural world of Vampire Knight - and go beyond what is seen in the manga. Suspense will be rife in the glamorous and mystical world of the vampires, the gritty yet relatable lives of the hunters, and the sometimes insignificant, sometimes changing parts that even the normal humans play. Romance is also encouraged and accepted, but not the primary focus of the roleplay. It aims for the darkly romantic, the atmospheric suspense, at times both touching and saddening. Follow the lives of the people left, so long after the aftermath of Vampire Knight.

Group | Character Album | Interest Check

Red-Rose-Divider2.gif

cronus.round.png

• Students are required to keep up to date with ongoings in the school. Click on the tabs!
  • CrossAcademyMapSmall.jpg

• 16glrb7.jpg

k0ofhy.jpg

• 35coooz.jpg

• cronus.round.png

* signifies a NPC.

BOYS (left)
      Arthur Augustus Maximus III - Jun Yoshida*
      Kei Kiryuu- Akio Fukui

GIRLS (right)
      Okita Goro - Ayana Morizumi

• cronus.round.png

PUREBLOOD ROOMS (upstairs)
      Kin Shirabuki
      Masaru Shirabuki

BOYS (left)
      Akihiko Tsuruoka - Theodore Mercer

GIRLS (right)
      // - Kikena Aido
      Sayuri Shiki - Fei Lihua

• cronus.round.png

STAFF (upstairs)
      Henry Wayne
      Mr. Jay*
      Mr. Inkyu*
      Mr. Kai*
      Ms. Kojiki*

• cronus.round.png

STAFF (upstairs)
      Alucarn Tepes
      Reiner Weisenhart
      Mr. Vassago*
      Mr. Fantome*
      Mr. Kirin*
      Mr. Kuilei*
      Mr. Storm*
      Mrs. Kurotsuno*
      Ms. Milaia*
    • cronus.round.png

STAFF (downstairs)

HEADMASTER (upstairs)
      Kazuki Cross

• June 10th - Welcome to the start of the semester!
    *Opening Ceremony and Welcome Ball
Red-Rose-Divider2.gif

cronus.round.png

Purebloods
20pa2ds.png

[spoili]
wv37sg.png

[/spoili]

30trwaq.png

[spoili]
2zr2m4j.png
[/spoili]

15pr2o9.png

Aristocrats
1ht5zt.png

[spoili]
11m4wsn.png
[/spoili]

2bv5nr.png

3447775.png

2mre1yw.jpg

dm8kf6.jpg
Commons
-
Ex-Humans

2uhy82h.png

i2ko3l.png
Vampire Hunters

ea5x6x.png

2qt8z74.png

i2ko3l.png

33n86lx.jpg

wk2sky.jpg

n3lve8.jpg

iqzuz4.jpg

2ia3a07.jpg

300qvtf.jpg
Humans

213hyxe.png

90n7gm.jpg
Inactive
15pr2o9.png

ea5x6x.png

33n86lx.jpg

wk2sky.jpg

2bv5nr.png

NPCs
黒主 和希 理事長
Kazuki Cross - Headmaster of Cross Institute
2wf1lkp.jpg

白蕗 義明
Yoshiaki Shirabuki - Head of the Shirabuki Clan
2cmvfro.jpg

STAFF:
2wcky75.jpg

Mr. Vassago ウァサゴ 先生
Physcial Education and Fencing

28b7kt2.jpg

Mr. Fantome ファントーメ 先生
Fundamental Economics and Greek

2wd36o9.jpg
2ahe1s2.jpg

Mr. Inkyu インキュー 先生
French

2a8j9xy.jpg

Mr. Jay ジェイ 先生
Science and Digital Media

14cws41.jpg

Mr. Kai カイ 先生
Horseback Riding and Textiles

10qw6s5.jpg

Mr. Kirin 麒麟 先生
Mathematics

2vnf7fm.jpg

Mr. Kuilei 傀儡 先生
Geography and Martial Arts

25ytxtd.jpg

Mr. Storm ストーム 先生
Sports Science and Human Development and Kendo

2z4d0fk.jpg

Ms. Kojiki コジキ 先生
Musical Performance

2llhzqt.jpg

Ms. Milaia ミライアー 先生
Legal Studies and Home Economics

34t7bph.jpg

Ms. Kurotsuno 黒鶴 先生
Japanese and Traditional Art

STUDENTS:
24ypeeh_th.jpg
16j4izo.jpg

Red-Rose-Divider2.gif

cronus.round.png

Prologue
Arc 1: Cross Institute

• Love
Reactions: Mu
iqzuz4.jpg

"I'm looking at whats not there."

Okita replied mysteriously, looking in the direction of the Moon Dorm before clamming up. Next thing she knew, her name was called up and away she went. Her key in hand and her new roommate- waitaminute. The moment she put her bags down, she turned and recognized her roommate right off the bat. One eyebrow cocked her direction and Okita smirked knowingly. Bluntly to test the waters, she asked baldly.

"Am I going to have to leave a window open for late night rendezvous?"

@Cinna @Danger

----------

213hyxe.png

Separated for now, Arthur watched his new friend leave with a minor degree of consternation. But that was school- even if they got along, expecting to share a dorm with a lady was unthinkable. Their virtue could be in danger otherwise. He had no idea really what that meant to be honest, but it sounded bad and far be it from him to inflict that on a friend.

Jun got a friendly nod and without further ceremony, Arthur moved into his dorm.

@Hana @Sen

-------

2qt8z74.png

Henry, deciding it was better to ask forgiveness then permission would be skipping through the woods. Basket in hand swinging to and fro as he sang. Not very good of course, but lalala was customary in these times and he was determined to make the most of it.

20pa2ds.png

@Hana (Masaru Shirabuki)
"Looks like we will sleep in our own bedrooms," Kin muttered as Ms. Milaia finished, squeezing his sister's shoulder. She had been very fidgety the whole way to the Moon Dorm and it was a waste of energy trying to keep the little ball of energy running off to go talk to the teacher or one of the students. Knowing how people treated them, the poor students would be tongue-tied. Kin wasn't too happy with the arrangements, but thankfully the walk to her bedroom was shorter than the one back home in the Shirabuki estate. She wouldn't be too scared by herself, and she could always come to see him.

He was in Suite 5, Masaru would be living in Suite 4. He murmured his thanks to the teacher before guiding his sister towards the staircase, admiring the worksmanship of the carving. It was beautifully made and somewhat ironic, comparing vampires - creatures of blood - to the color white. But he could only assume they went with the moon motif. He wondered how long it would take for these walls to be stained, since there were no rules on blood taking among vampires. "Masaru-chan, are you going to go for Dorm President?" he asked her curiously. "You would make a cute president, Father did say you need to learn leadership skills." As a Shirabuki heiress, she could be nothing less. Kin looked about for his suite on the upper floor, pacing down the hallway with his sister in tow until he spotted a door with a golden number nailed upon it, its brass handle and keyhole glimmering in the brightly lit halls. What did the suites look like?

As Kin pushed open the door, he was greeted with the site of a very fancy looking room. It was similar to home, but it felt less restrictive. A plush four poster bed with royal red hangings, golden embroidery and tassels sat in the corner in the shadows. Tables carved from rich wood and polished until it shone along with chairs, a comfortable looking velvet sofa and a small fireplace with a shelf were things could be placed upon. Soft rugs with intricate patterns were laid on the floor, there was a small balcony, a seating area by the window. A door lead to a pristine white bathroom. Everything looked expensive, but what did Kin expect? There was the latest television set, sitting unused but also as it had just been brought. He frowned, if all the rooms were the same, he was going to have to keep an eye on Masaru's... entertainment time. There was no kitchen to be seen, Kin wasn't a terrible cook, but he was raised on relying on others when it came to feeding himself. He sighed inwardly, groaning at the idea of having to go downstairs for every meal. He shook his head before smiling at Masaru. "Let's go put on your dress."
1ht5zt.png

@Hana (Sayuri Shiki)​

Akihiko looked surprised. "Are our rooms across from each other?" he blinked at Sayuri, a flush appearing on his cheeks. Back in the mountains, even among family their rooms remained gender segregated. The women of the household, along with their daughters, lived in the back of the household while the men and the sons lived near the front. The only exception were the married couples that had rooms together in the middle of the building and the maids that roamed freely, but staying in the men's area for too long was looked down upon and considered suspicious. His mother always found unmarried men and women who lived under the same roof to be... strange and immoral. It was a dangerous way to live, she often said.

It wasn't as if Akihiko didn't trust the other vampires, but the fact that nobody else seemed to have the same reaction as him shocked him. Did everyone under the mountains think this was a normal thing to do? "That is nice... I suppose," he said, shuffling his feet as he got two of the silver keys.

He walked about with his friend trying to find his room before spotting it halfway down one of the halls. He eagerly opened it, looking around at the modern and less-than-traditional room. It was something he was going to have to get used to. His luggage, packed neatly and stuffed full, stood beside his four posted bed, signalling which bed was his. As he turned to look at the kitchen, his shoulders fell. He had no idea how to use a modern kitchen, with the gas and the gadgets. He had expected the open fireplace and the hanging pots he grew up with. "How disappointing," he sighed. "Nothing is turning out the way I expected it to be." He realized he was alone in the room, where was his dorm mate? Akihiko wondered where he was. Was he still outside?
2uhy82h.png

Lihua already had access to her room, so she had detached from the rest of the group to continue unloading her luggage and start cleaning her kitchen utensils. She had no clue who her dorm mate was, but judging from her luggage, which had just been delivered, she was probably another rich aristocrat with a fashion sense. She smirked, maybe they could be sisters and dress each other up? From a giant bag she pulled out a saucepan, throwing it into the sink of the mini kitchen she had requested before adding in a bamboo box steamer. Ever since she had mentioned to the Association that she had a deep love for cooking, they had went ahead and purchased her some utensils. She loved them for that, she wondered if she could cook for them one day. Though she didn't know much apart from city food and Chinese food, there was much she could learn from other cuisines around the world. Seeing so many utensils all in one spot, some already hung out to dry, she felt the itch to cook. The freezer was already a quarter full of frozen dumpling skins for her to use, the fridge stocked with fresh ingredients.

She took a deep breath. "I should get ready for the party, maybe I can finally meet that guardian I'm supposed to have..."

Reactions: Hana
30trwaq.png

@Sen (Kin Shirabuki)

"This is great!" She felt a swell of elation mingled with relief at hearing the Night Class teacher announce their placements, before looking up at her brother with a grin. He looked as bland as always, though she was more than happy that she now lived closer to him than even they had back at home. Because back at home, it still took days and weeks for Kin to sometimes even find the time to visit and cross the many intersecting hallways around the mansion. Her room had always been the hardest to access, even if she no longer did live as isolated as before. And this place was very pretty - all white walls, light and airy. Masaru felt like she could run around the shiny floors if it weren't for the firm hand clamped on her shoulder. It was big. Their home had always been big, full of confusing hallways and many rooms, all filled with things but empty of people.

The Moon Dorm was different. It had lots of students like her and Kin. She had never been around many people of her own age aside from him, outside of the dances and balls that she sometimes was allowed to attend with him. Masaru glanced down at the gold-finished key she was given, blinking slightly. "I don't think I've ever had to use a key before, nii-san. This is weird." She didn't have her own keys to her room back at their home, so people who had it always came and went as they pleased - not that they did. The only ones who came and went were the maids who brought her food or ushered her to the bathroom attached to her quarters, or Kin. He probably had a key.

As the siblings went for the stairs, the other vampire students parted like waves around them. Masaru cocked her head, looking over her shoulder with uncertainty in her eyes before looking to her brother. They were going to head straight to their own rooms.

"Eh? Dorm President?" She blushed slightly at his words and ducked down, shaking her head as they were the first to reach the floor of the Purebloods' quarters. "I don't think I can go for it, don't the students have to pick the President they want?" Despite what he thought, she did pick up on these things. They were the Shirabuki siblings. "I think you'd make a better President than I do, nii-san."

They went first for Kin's room, and Masaru glanced around at the hall. In keeping with the white theme of the dorm, the walls were white and elegant, paintings and lamps meticulously placed. Spaced along the halls were tables that held bouquets of fresh pink and red roses, a whiff of the flowers teasing her nose as she sniffed at the air slightly. She waited as Kin opened the door to his room, before peeking in. "Oh, it's lovely," the girl breathed. It looked similar to their own home's rooms where guests were supposed to be, if their father allowed them. It was roomy, including a sitting area with a sofa and armchairs positioned around a small table. She blinked at what looked like a black device that the chairs were facing towards. She blinked and smiled at his words, before tugging at his sleeve and pointing at the sleek black box. "Nii-san, what's that? And do I have to? Wear a dress? I'm wearing one now..." She glanced down at the dress they had prepared her in before going to the Institute.
2mre1yw.jpg

@Sen (Akihiko Tsuruoka)
@Danger (mentions Kikena Aido, indirect interaction)

Sayuri blinked at the bubbly teacher's words, before narrowing her eyes at the Tsuruoka standing beside her. The lobby was very pretty, she had to admit that. It was all too delicate and white for her tastes, considering the inhabitants were vampires. Could use a splash of color, though I suppose the roses and the flowers do that. Her gaze roamed the room before she looked at Akihiko. "Yes. Our rooms are from across each other, but don't get any ideas, Tsuruoka-kun." He looked... Flustered. Her lips twitched slightly before she turned away, her gaze falling on a soft blonde head. We're on the same floor. Great. Was that thought sarcastic or honest? She didn't even know. Kikena looked... Different and alone.

The redhaired girl pursed her lips, looking away before smiling at Akihiko as they went to look for their rooms. The other students were also shuffling along, herded like sheep to their room assignments. And shying away from two twins who were headed to the Purebloods' floor.

Dress Reference

She blinked in surprise as the door across from Akihiko and his roommate's room was already ajar. Was her roommate already here? Stepping forward, she pushed at the door and arched an eyebrow. The room looked already settled in, at least for her roommate with one bed already taken up and... The kitchen already stocked. "Fei-san?" There was a grey-haired girl standing in the room, by the occupied four-poster bed. Sayuri pulled her luggage, or the one she had offered to take before the servants had brought the rest up here, to the unoccupied bed. This was the first time she would have a roommate or even live in a dorm, but at least she had an idea of how places like these worked. Working as an artist, she had had to live in a trailer on a set before to film a music video, or in a hotel with other artists when they were working on an idea or a project together.

"Preparing for the ball? We can talk if you want while we do." Ah, yes. Sayuri shrugged and looked down at her suitcase, the one she had pulled along. The dress was already laid out on the unoccupied bed for her, probably taken out by the servants before they left. It was a strapless evening gown of red silk and cotton, tailored to fit her measurements. She had tried it out before deciding on it for this ball. The short hemline of the skirt at the front would probably garner a raised brow from some people, ending at mid-thigh, plus the way the dress clung to her curves... Yeah. I wonder how I managed to get this past grandfather. The hem was much longer at the back, falling like a thick red curtain that trailed on the ground as she walked.
i2ko3l.png

Location: Headmaster's Office (After Meeting) --> Moon Dormitory
@Sen (Akihiko Tsuruoka)

"... Yes, Cross-san. I understand." The teachers were one by one departing from Kazuki Cross's office in the main building, but they swept past the ex-human hunter with curious looks. Theodore paid no attention to them, nodding to the blond man sitting behind his massive oak desk and crossing his arms. He glanced at the windows, what time was it? It was sundown, the shadows outside were lengthening as the sun retreated. "I'll meet up with Miss Fei once I get to my living quarters." The other ex-human had to be wondering how she had never once met her guardian, not knowing that his room was directly across from hers in the Moon Dormitory. He was good at avoiding others like that.

The Moon Dormitory was going to be more crowded than in the past days, what with the students moving in. He bowed his head slightly at the Headmaster, avoiding the piercing blue gaze he could feel in his face before Kazuki looked down at his papers. "Henry Wayne will be taking a look at Miss Fei Lihua. I expect you to be there with her once he begins his examination sometime this month. She has to come to him to make that appointment. Do tell her that when you see her."

Knowing now that he was dismissed, the hunter left the office, walking at a brisker pace out of the mostly empty main building and crossing the long walk back to the Moon Dorm. The place was quiet, the students having been ushered to their respective dorms to prepare. Tucking his hands into the pockets of his coat, Theo mumbled, "Fei Lihua and Akihiko Tsuruoka." He had to prepare for the welcome ball as well. The Headmaster had asked one of the male staff teachers to lend him a suit, considering he didn't own something like it himself.

The Institute was a quiet place, without the students and the staff. He looked on dispassionately at the Sun Dorms in the distance, walking on the bridge leading towards his own dorm. ... The other hunters are most likely questioning some aspects of this school already. He looked away, quickening his pace back to the dorm. Once there, he quietly went to the side of the lobby, opening a door to one of the halls on the right side and taking another way upstairs, aside from the fancy and ornate staircase.

The doors were closed already on his floor, and he walked towards his room number. The door was closed, but upon placing his hand on the knob, it was unlocked. Opening the door and pushing it forward, he halted from stepping in. "May I come in, Tsuruoka-san? I am your roommate."

Last edited:
300qvtf.jpg

Interactions:
Kei Kiryuu @Kurogane86
Mr Inkyu @Sen @Hana

[fieldbox=Akio Fukui, #9d8c0d, solid]
Akio listened very carefully, paying attention for once as he heard the dorm rooms being called out. He wanted to know who his roommate was, and what he was like. On the way in of course, he had admired the decorations and such, but he wanted to know who he was going to spend his school year with. Hopefully someone he got along with.

"Room 64! Kei Kiryuu and Akio Fukui!" Kiryuu? Surely not... The one with the white hair and the one he had thought was stuck up earlier? Things were already not looking good. However the other guy couldn't read minds, he was pretty sure. He would just have to put on a face and pretend everything was fine. Walking up, he sent a flirtatious wink at the teacher as he took the keys. "Merci, Monsieur," he said in limited French, before being interrupted by another person.

"Kiryuu-kun, right? Nice to meet you too." Putting on a smile, he shook the other boy's hand. "I'm sure we'll be great roommates." I hope. Akio looked over the other curiously, saying the first thing that came to mind. "You're related to Zero Kiryuu, right?"
[/fieldbox]

dm8kf6.jpg

Interactions:
Ms Milaia @Sen @Hana

[fieldbox=Kikena Aido, #008080, solid]
As they walked into the Moon Dorm, even the silent heiress gave a little sound in surprise. Everything was a lot better than she had expected. Looking around, though discretely, she admired all the details everything had. But she still carefully listened, waiting patiently for her name to be called out.

As she heard her name, she walked up to the teacher to take her silver keys. Did the teacher just smile at her? Was something wrong? Kikena was slightly nervous she had done something wrong, but tried to keep it to herself. Keeping her back straight, eyes staring ahead, she headed for her room to begin unpacking. When she entered her room, she quietly closed the door and leaned against it with her eyes closed.

The day already felt so long, and yet there was still more to come. A ball to be precise. And she would have to see Sayuri there. Everything felt like it was piling up on her, after years of ignorance it was all finally coming undone. Snapping her fingers, a large, mirror like slice of ice appeared in her room. It was rectangular in nature, and hung just in front of her body. Reaching inside, she took out a suitcase that had all of her stuff and gently placed it on the floor. The mirror disappeared and Kikena began unpacking.[/fieldbox]

20pa2ds.png

@Hana (Masaru Shirabuki)
"A television," he replied, a little sad. They had been sheltered most of their life. If his father had not brought him out to act as his 'heir', Kin would have asked the same question as she just did. "It's a machine that lets you watch things, we didn't have one at our house." In fact, the Shirabuki household did not have a lot of modern technology. The maids spent their days working for his father and serving him and Masaru, there was no time for entertainment. The rare moments he saw them having fun was playing ball games like tennis outside, but his father always made sure to keep them busy. The Shirabuki house were a strange mix of traditional and modern. Masaru's room was a little more traditionally Japanese than most and Kin himself liked the feel of the kimono against his skin. People called them strange but his father didn't care what other people said.

Kin looked at her and shook his head, retreating from his room and closing the door behind him. Swiftly, he locked it before taking his sister by the hand, leading her towards her suite not far away. "Of course not. The maids prepared a dress for the ball for you, it should be with your luggage." He suddenly looked away, a small blush on his cheeks. "Actually, I got a glance at it. It is very pretty."

1ht5zt.png

Mentions:
@Hana (Theodore Mercer)
Dancing was not one of the most common events in the Tsuruoka household. There was nothing much he could wear apart from something similar to what he had on now. He sighed to himself, no doubt were people doing to be gawking at him, as the city folk have done since he had left the mountains. His odachi sat unattended on the bed, which he noted was much fancier than the futons he was used to, and he suddenly felt the urge to polish and sharpen it. Akihiko was going to have to bring his weapon with him. To a dance. He had never parted with it for so long and he didn't want to risk leaving it in his room where somebody could easily break in and steal it. His father would have his head if he lost a family treasure, or even if someone did the tiniest thing to it.

He opened his luggage and began rummaging through its contents, retrieving personal items to place by the bed. A neat set of a fancier kimono lay folded on the bed untouched. From the corner of his eyes he could already see the symbol of his family, a golden and red crane. His thoughts of the ball were broken by the arrival of his dorm mate, the swordsman leaping from the bed. "Come in, come in! Mercer-san, was it? Nice to meet you."

2uhy82h.png

Mentions:
@Hana (Sayuri Shiki)
Lihua turned at the sound of the creaking door, thinking for a split second whether or not it was going to be her hunter guardian. There was a flash of red hair, leaving Lihua blinking at the Aristocrat that had just entered. She had seen her before with that boy wearing traditional Japanese robes, carrying the big sword. She looked friendly, but if she was a rich daughter why wouldn't she be? The grey-haired girl bowed and smiled, "Hello!" she said cheerfully, positively beaming at her dorm mate. As all vampires were, she was pretty and had fair skin. Her hair was a very unusual color, but Lihua thought it suited her. It didn't really matter if they didn't get along - girls were hard to understand - since she wasn't a Pureblood. The ex-human felt somewhat comfortable around her despite her condition and... the species of her dorm mate.

Dress Reference
"Oh, yes. I had my dress hanging from the bed..." she murmured, scuttling over to the four-poster bed and pulling back the fabric that acted as the curtains to reveal her attire for the night. It hung from the rails of the bed, wrapped carefully in plastic, and it shimmered with the colors of white and green. When she was still a dancer in her parent's teashop, and when she still loved to wear traditional clothes to perform, this was what she used to wear. Chinese hanfu, clothing from the old days that people only saw in pictures or described in words in ancient novels or fantasies. It consisted of three layers minimum, an thin shift, a green robe followed by the outer white jacket embroidered with pretty green swirls. A green and golden sash and the bottom half, silks dyed in emerald forest green. It was not the most western of dancing clothes, but she liked it. She had picked it because the colors went with her eyes, and the snow white contrasted against her hair. Lihua reached up to touch a lock of hair, it would have looked even better if it was still black. "Do you like it?" She cast her eye down at the red fabric laid out on the vampire's bed. "Yours suits you very well. It'd look better with black jewellery too~" Lihua blinked at her, "Miss... ah-" Embarrassingly, she still didn't know her name despite the fact she knew hers.

2ia3a07.png

Inside sun dorm
Interacting with Akio @Danger

Kei kept his facade up and greeted his new roommate who quite frankly seemed more interested with the instructor than Kei. Kei smiled and shook hands normally that is until the name Zero popped up. Kei gripped Akio's hand tighter, as his face grew serious he started mumbling. "Damn the bastard Zero he is an embarrassment to the Kiryu name and an embarrassment as a hunter." Kei's grip continued to tighten. "He has caused me and my family so much grief that if he was here now I'd kill him myself." Kei's grip tightened, Akio's finger tips were starting to turn purple. "He's caused me so much pain if it wern't for my father I would say the hell with the tainted name."

30trwaq.png

@Sen (Kin Shirabuki)

"A... Te-le-vision?" The syllables sounded unfamiliar on Masaru's lips, strange and sounding like some term she maybe should have read about somewhere. She blinked at the unfamiliar 'gadget', which lay innocently positioned inside her brother's suite. Their father didn't have such a thing at home, what was it like? "What is it like? Nii-san. To watch things in it?" Looking up at him, she pursed her lips as he shook his head at her, his gaze once again turning away as if he didn't want to talk about it. It made the Pureblood princess want to pout, but she patiently held on to his hand after he had closed and locked the door to his suite. Looking at it with only a passing disappointment - she had one in her room too, didn't she? - she walked with her brother to her own room.

Hearing his words, she cocked her head slightly in puzzled amusement. "I have a lot of dresses. They're all pretty. You have to be more specific, nii-san~" Why didn't she know about what kind of dress they would put on her today? Masaru just wore whatever she was given, even if she couldn't sit perfectly still like the maids and her brother would have wanted when they dolled her up. She giggled slightly at his face, catching a glimpse of it before she quickened her pace, skipping forward with her hand tugging her brother by the arm with her. They soon stopped in front of her door, a pretty white wooden door with a golden number '4' marking it.

Dress Reference
Suite # 4. "Look, brother." A smile tugged at her mouth as she pointed up at the number, the gold seeming to wink at the siblings. "It's considered my number. The Headmaster remembered." Gently pulling her hand away from his, she glanced at his face before moving forward with her own key. It was held like a precious little object in her hands, before she carefully slid it into the keyhole and unlocked her door. Feeling a little more excited, she opened and pushed it forward before hurrying in.

"It looks exactly the same as your room! I need to add paintings to our rooms soon~" She laughed, stopping by the sofa and armchairs. She liked that there was plenty of room, enough for her painting tools and canvases. She spotted something of a reddish pink, or rose, shining from her bed, and turned to it. "Ne, nii-san, you said my dress was in my luggage? But there's a dress on the bed. Is that it?" Masaru looked behind her, before looking back at the dress. She approached the four-poster bed, leaning down by the edge and running her hand over the material. It felt smooth and almost slid without problem under her fingers, the pink material.

"It is pretty. But I think I like my kimonos more." She didn't wear these dresses often. It showed too much of her arms, and that was never good. At least her pretty kimonos and robes hid her hands. But Father gave it to her, so she would gladly wear it.
i2ko3l.png

@Sen (Akihiko Tsuruoka)

Hearing a confirmation from his new... Roommate, the amber-eyed teen slowly made his way inside, locking the door behind him. A glance at the beds confirmed that at least Tsuruoka had picked out the bed that Theodore hadn't used since he moved here. He hadn't made much of a sign that anyone had lived inside this room in the past days, staying mostly outside and out of the dormitory. His bed was made up neatly, he didn't use it as often as a bed was supposed to be used for and the bedside table was free of any personal belongings. His closet, when opened, would have shown only spare jackets, shirts, and coats, all neatly hung up. The drawers had a few of his folded clothes.

He stared at his roommate wordlessly for a few seconds, before bowing his head slightly. The other boy was in a traditional attire, and was most likely traditional in mannerisms as well. "Good evening, Tsuruoka-san. It is a pleasure to meet the person who will be rooming with me for the year. I do hope we will get along." He turned away upon having said his greetings. "As a guardian of this institute, you may also come to me regarding any safety or security concerns. Let us hope that I will not have to approach you for those very same reasons." Walking to his closet, he silently pulled the doors open, staring at the suit which hung neatly from a rack. It was a simple black suit with a dark amber bow tie. He normally didn't wear suits with bow ties, but then again, he didn't wear suits in general.
2mre1yw.jpg

@Sen (Fei Lihua)

Looking up from her dress, Sayuri quirked her lips at the other girl's greeting. She was friendly, that was the aristocrat's first impression of Fei Lihua. The other girl's hair was a silky, shiny grey, reminding her of something similar to stormclouds. An odd hair color, but I'm not one to talk. It was just that she didn't usually see that shade of grey. Only vampires getting along in age sported even anything nearing grey hair, unless their hair was silver or white naturally - and usually those were of a more pearlescent shade. "Why, hello there~ I think I saw you in the opening ceremony, but you were very quick to get here, weren't you?" The redheaded girl stated with a light tone of curiosity, peering at the shorter girl.

She walked over to the door, making it sure it was locked before beginning to undo the buttons at the back of her dress, stretching her arms overhead. Quickly and easily undoing and slipping off her clothes, she walked over to her own bed, glancing at Fei Lihua. Curiously, she looked at the dress the girl was referring to and blinked. It was certainly very... Oriental. And lots of pale colors mixed with green. "It certainly does suit your eye color, Fei-san. Though I'm not very familiar with that style myself, it looks like it'd be interesting." Sayuri smiled a little in dubious amusement at the girl's question, arching a brow. "Sayuri. Shiki Sayuri, and it's nice to meet you. Would you like to get changed together? I have a makeup kit and I can probably lend you something quick to do with your hair. Or do you prefer it pinned up?" She reached up to finger her own wavy red locks, wondering if the different - or altered - hairstyle she wore made her look more distinct from her more infamous reputation. This girl wasn't an Aristocrat, and probably didn't know of her.

300qvtf.jpg

Interactions:
Kei Kiryuu @Kurogane86

[fieldbox=Akio Fukui, #9d8c0d, solid]
Wrong question, apparently. Akio was getting increasingly worried, as the other seemed to get angrier and angrier. This... Is not a good start. He had a feeling that their relationship wasn't going to go too well. And he was going to have to share a room with this guy the whole year? Yeesh. Maybe he could ask for a room change or something... He had a feeling Kei was going to be a bit too intense.

"Uh... Okay... Do you think we can go see our room?" Akio tried to diffuse the situation, as his fingers were beginning to change colour. Damn his grip is strong. Note to self, don't bring up his family members. He tried to pry his hand out of the other's grip, but it was practically impossible with how strong it was.

Looking around, Akio tried to catch Okita's eye. He needed just a bit of help, or else his hand would break. At least, that's what he thought. Failing to do so, the amber eyed male turned back to his roommate and chuckled nervously. Normally he'd do something likely aggressive, but he was smart despite what people thought and wanted a good relationship with someone he'd be spending what he thought would be a lot of time together. Plus, he didn't want anyone killing him in his sleep. Ow...
[/fieldbox]

dm8kf6.jpg

Interaction:
No one​

[fieldbox=Kikena Aido, #008080, solid]
The ball. Kikena had brought along dresses of course, specifically for occasions such as this. Pulling her suitcase onto her bed, she opened it up and looked inside. The heiress let out a long sigh, before digging out the dress she would wear for the ball. Laying it out on the bed, she stepped back to admire it for a moment. Kikena didn't have many moments when she thought things were pretty, but it was her favourite dress for a reason. Reaching out, she felt the fabric for a moment before pulling away. A light frown graced her face, as she realised she had more important things to do. She would wear it later anyway, there was no point looking at it now.
[/fieldbox]

Dress Reference
1428663863552801.jpg

n3lve8.jpg

@Ringmaster
(Okita Goro)

Ayana gave a small wave to Arthur before grabbing her key from their teacher who for whatever reason was insistent on making them a couple, even though they'd only met about an hour ago, if it had even been that long. After grabbing her key from Mr. Inkyu. She looked in the direction of the silver hair girl who was going to be her roommate, she was a hunter she knew that much from their teacher sounding off her name. Her mother had told her all she knew about their family, though it honestly wasn't much. Her eyebrow arched the slightest bit when she noticed the smirk plastered across her face, and was taken off guard for a moment by her sudden question. 'Was everybody like Mr. Inkyu?' She questioned herself, and forcibly relaxed the small amount of embarrassment that had creeped it's way into her cheeks refusing to let that happen twice in a matter of minutes. A playful smirk took over her facial features as she answered rather dismissively, "Maybe. Why did you want to join?"

Internally she was beaming, just yesterday she was contemplating if this was a good idea, and today she was coming up with sarcastic combacks. She didn't know she had it in herself, "I'm Ayana Morizumi, and you're Okita Goro right? It's a pleasure to meet you." She grinned, her smile beaming with enthusiasm, she'd never had a roommate before. Well she lived with her parents, but she was sure this was something completely different though. She could only hope she was making an okay first impression.

Okita blinked at the rejoinder and barked with laughter, extending a hand to shake. Pleased to find callous on her pretty hands she grinned and looked upwards. In a wry tone she spoke.

"And thus am I served rightly for my teasing. I like you. Yes, Okita is my name. I snore, I do exercise in the morning and I'm the nosiest bitch you'll ever meet. Runs in the family."

She winked and spun on her heel in the middle of the room.

"Sorry for teasing, but uncle always said you can tell a person by what they say on the fly. That's when the real you comes out!"

Flopping on her bed, she grinned.

"I just have one trigger, best to get it out now. I'm very sensitive about my height. Don't tease me about it, we're good. Roommates should know these things."

She scratched her chin and pondered.

"So what about you? Any bad habits? Farting, frog collecting, menage-a-trois?"

She winked lewdly, a smirk on her face.

@Cinna @Mobile frustration​

2ia3a07.png

In the Sun Dorm
Interacting with Akio @Danger

Kei was suddenly pulled from his little episode when he heared his new roommate speak. He snapped back to reality quickly and tried to recover the situation. "Oh, I mean yeah let's go check out that room..sorry." Kei reached for his belongings and walked ahead of Akio. "I think it's this way follow me."

Kei put his fake smile back on hoping no one saw his little episode with Akio, he would hate to have anyone know that secret of his. He despisedid Zero Kiryu, in Kei's eyes as well as the Hunter community turning into a vampire was unheard of. Most people feared a hunter/Vampire was to dangerous to be kept alive and Kei agreed with them. 'To become that which we hunt, what a hypocrite. The worst kind of huma...the worst kind of monster.'

Kei was suddenly infront of his dorm room. "Here it is." Kei looked around and figured Akio would forgive him for going in first. He opened the door to see a pretty big room with two of everything. "Damn, this is a pretty nice looking dorm." Kei walked over to the window, he noticed the windows were normal, not reinforced at all, he started looking through all of the room looking for vulnerabilities in the structure.

871ad8de3ccb9397a5b4350e3d544458.jpg

Jun Yoshida
Mentions:
@Ringmaster (Arthur)​

Standing outside their room was a somewhat tall boy, twinkling eyes and a face that was usually laughing. He was an ordinary boy, but the idea of living so close to vampires excited him. It was disappointing when he had found out that his dorm mate was another human just like him, as he had been expecting a hunter. "Man, I wanted to live an exciting dorm life." He huffed, his shoulders sagging. There were vampire hunter ladies crowding the room along with the regular students before, he saw the way their eyes narrowed at the new environment. What did it take to be a hunter? Where could he sign up? "Yo. I'm Jun Yoshida. Nice to meet you, kid."

871ad8de3ccb9397a5b4350e3d544458.jpg

Jun Yoshida
Mentions:
@Ringmaster (Arthur)​

Standing outside their room was a somewhat tall boy, twinkling eyes and a face that was usually laughing. He was an ordinary boy, but the idea of living so close to vampires excited him. It was disappointing when he had found out that his dorm mate was another human just like him, as he had been expecting a hunter. "Man, I wanted to live an exciting dorm life." He huffed, his shoulders sagging. There were vampire hunter ladies crowding the room along with the regular students before, he saw the way their eyes narrowed at the new environment. What did it take to be a hunter? Where could he sign up? "Yo. I'm Jun Yoshida. Nice to meet you, kid."
"Arthur Maximus. Likewise."

He shook hands firmly, as instructed before protocol dictated the following as he attempted to compliment the other.

"I'm pleased to have gained an experienced roommate as well. I come from a rather provincial district and could use all the assistance I can get. Where are you from?"

@Sen

24ypeeh_th.jpg

@Ringmaster (Arthur)
The tall boy blinked as he shook hands with the other boy, not accustomed to the habit. It was clear that Maximus was a foreigner, from the way he introduced himself, first name before the last. "That's a nice name you've got, huh? Reminds me of my sister's stories about that guy - King Arthur? She liked that stuff." He flopped down into one of the comfortable-looking beds in their new room, looking around with interest. "Nice place." He only got up to rummage around his suitcase, there was that fancy reception later to change into. Had to look sharp for that.

"Hmm?" Cocking his head, he grinned slightly at Arthur's words. "I'm from the town near the school, yeah? It's about a thirty-minute drive away from the campus. Been studying here since middle school, just like my older sis. She just graduated here a year ago, you know. Missed the opening of that new class for the vampires." He was a bit put-off by that class, if he was honest to himself. They had only really seen vampires onscreen as actors or singers, or those wealthy businesspeople. "Got a scholarship here for sports. I play basketball and got accepted into the team here." He arched a brow across from Arthur. "What about you? Can I call you Arthur?"​

Status
Not open for further replies.