4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
tumblr_mguc84NVla1r11qslo1_500.gif

BTjCs5n.png

The generations of Old have come to fade and now ushering in the Time of the New.. A thousand years has passed since the events of Vampire Knight. For the past millenia, the Pureblood Princess Yuuki Kuran has instated a new reign and new laws for the world of the vampires. Through the agreement of the other Pureblood clans, a new system was born.

Cross Academy, now rebuilt as New Cross Institute. This is the new playground of young vampires and human kind alike. From the unique and elegant Purebloods, the dedicated and scheming Aristocrats, to the common vampire and lastly the bold and curious mind's of the humans. Everyone has come to play in the light and night of day. The greatest change within the school , you may ask? With the reformation of the Academy , the Day & Night classes are fully aware as to why they are separated and the secrecy of it all has been diminished. They must remain separated but , they have the knowledge now of why they are separated. Yet , is everyone truly who they say they are or are they hiding behind their masks among the division?

A new era is arsing and a darkness is befalling the attempted changes.

A treaty is in the final stages of being set between the Vampire and Human Kind. Those in current reign for the Vamprye have sought to make peace with them and yet , the Hunter kind begins to grow more and more weary of what they are truly plotting. In the distance , of it all an outbreak throughout the countrysides of Level D & E Vampires who have begun to set a slowed panic throughout the lands. It has raised question on how the numbers have heightened and slowly the panicked rumors have begun to leak into the largely populated cities. Who is behind these current events is unknown to all and worry has set in within the ranks of Human and Vamprye alike. The guard of the Hunter's has heightened as they are beginning to set more and more members in motion to attempt to stifle this outbreak. Among these increasing outbreaks , various Aristocrat member's have begun to vanish without a trace or sound as to where they could be. Now , The Institute is on its highest alert to safe guard the growing new generation within from the true enemies hiding within plain sight. Yet , the student's within are willing to fight for what they believe.

Who will succeed to become the next Vampire King or Queen? What will happen to the students of Cross Institute?

With all the tension and chaos brewing in the shadows , it has begun to set everyone on edge and the ranks slowly are breaking. Will war erupt or will these generations be able to protect what is being created to safeguard them from the puppet master in the shadows?

Unite as One or Divided we Will Fall.
Those are the Only Paths Our kind Can Take.
BTjCs5n.png

Hello there all! I'm Shay and this is the RP I bring to you. I will only be releasing the plot and answering questions here for all currently unless a decent amount of interest is gauged. For this, I'm seeking to have a decent group size of ten max at this point and perhaps some extra's if others come in. I may allow more but , that will only depend. As for the Roles of this RP , Elder Purebloods will be taken only by the GM's to allow us to keep the power in control and not allow for a craze in power. I more then likely will keep to the sibling route for some of them and do also keep that in mind a tiny bit with some of your Aristocrats. I will be wanting to give fair amounts to each group including: Humans , Vampire Hunter's and the Aristocrats. Genders should keep semi even as well so do bare this in mind , I ask you. I am here to help you with whatever you want and we will keep track of who is interested in what for this below.
BTjCs5n.png

Reactions: Pyralithia
I am intrigued

Reactions: Shayla
Ooooh, this is interesting! I remember seeing a few episodes of Vampire Knight, this is a nostalgia trip. I'll be watching this!

I remember being obsessed with this when i was younger. Count me in if this might be still happening!

I'm happy to see this being kind of rebooted, but it's a bit wack for you to just copy-paste chunks of someone else's writing from the original thread. Please change it.

Reactions: junebug
Not familiar with the source material, but I'm putting interest in playing a hunter.

I've been looking for a vampire RP. I would absolutely love to play as a vampire, so you can count me as interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.