Vampire intro

H

Hades

Original poster
This will be my first RP in the past year and a half or something.
The plot will be:
me a young guy with normal job low salary and not much to expect in life, just got divorced (he married young), it just didn't work out, he goes out just to breed freedom, his life is pretty much stuck, he works a lot, get's paid little doesn't have much time for nothing exciting, and his existence is over all boring.
He meets a vampire girl on his first night of freedom - your char
and eventually get's turned
the goals and motivations of the turner are up to the other player to decide

my vampire view
vampires evolve with age and blood consumed, the original and most powerful vampire was Dracula, so about 600 years ago
vampires powers and weaknesses

level 1
Strength - can break through wood with ease, or lift a motorcycle
Speed - can run at an Olympic speed with ease
Mutation - if blood deprived get's skinnier, pale, hair begins to fall and face structure will slowly resemble a bat - drinking blood cures this
Silver - burns at the touch of silver
Sun - combusts

level 2
Strength - can break through stone with ease, can lift a car with effort
Speed - can outrun a car with effort, can forward dash from stopped to a short distance at top speed, without need of an acceleration period
Mutation - also includes body hair, red eyes, hand and feet claws and bat like wings that merge with arms
Silver - doesn't auto heal, requires drinking blood to heal
Sun - burns at sun light but can sprint between shadows
Other abilities - can leap jump, glide while mutated

level 3
Strength - can break metal and lift a car with ease
Speed - can overrun a modern train, can forward dash from stopped to a short distance at top speed, without need of an acceleration period
Mutation - can mutate at will to increase Strength and Speed, if mutation occurs from blood deprivation must drink blood to return to normal and can actually be weaker and slower while mutated
Silver - doesn't auto heal, requires drinking blood to heal
Sun - burns at sun light but can sprint between shadows
Other abilities - can leap jump, float (supernatural glide), glide while mutated, turn into a bat at will
Telekinesis - can lift about the weight of a motorcycle

level 4
Strength - can break metal and lift a train carriage with ease
Speed - can overrun a plane
Mutation - more evolved and stronger mutated form with darker skin, red glowing eyes, sharp hand and feet claws, bat/dragon like independent wings, demon like tail, no hair loss, this form drains lots of power and can't be used if blood deprived, normal mutation will occur if blood deprived
Silver - no effect
Sun - can withstand short time exposure to sun light, the less skin exposed the more time can be exposed
Other abilities - can fly, glide while mutated, turn into a bat or warm of bats
Telekinesis - can lift about the weight of a car, can shoot lighting

Do you prefer a certain level or have ideas for a starting point? Love the freedom on this one to be honest, and am interested.

I don't prefer a certain level, but it would make sense either 2 or 3, since 1 are the noobs, like my char would be at first and 4 should be Dracula and not many more should achieve that status, it would take ages to drink enough blood to become that powerful.

Makes sense. Let me brainstorm a bit today and if nobody else bites (ha) I'll be back tonight.

I am so incredibly sorry. The good news is I have ideas. Fantasy or modern?

OOOOOOOOOOOOO! are you willing to do more than one vampire rpg?