Vampire Highschool RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SquiddyKawaii

Original poster
In this RP, there will be a club of misfits who are different than most in their school. They all have ONE thing that makes them stand out, and they are all different. The group was made as emotional support in case these people feel alone or weird. The group is critisised by many, but they hold one another up. It's a group of acceptance. They all do regular activities at their school, but they always meet lunches and occasionally after schools.

The RP's main focus is being kind to other people and being either open about your feelings, or hide them behind a smile. The choice is yours.

1. Be kind towards other players, no criticising how someone else RPs
2. No taking control of someone's player
3. Be slightly rational with responses
4. After being absent for three days, I have the right to take over your character without return if you do not give warning about absence
5. Characters must be within the ages 15-19
6. No making your character "too perfect" or "too weak" it takes away others spotlight. Share it!!
7. If any problems occur and something upsets you, PM me as to not disrupt RP. I will deal with the matter to keep identities secret in case you may not want to cause trouble.
8. I do not mind sexual content, but any will be faded to black and will not have detail.
9. Be open and have fun, ideas for plot are always welcome. If you want to share ideas share it to the thread.
10. All vampires have the Vampiric traits such as speed, and strength. They also are sensitive to sun.

Chose to be a group member, or maybe another student at the school. If you want to play both, since one is a shorter role, consult me first or right it beneath your definet bio.

BIOS NEEDED

Set up idea:

•Basic Info•

»Name« {OC name}

»Gender« Male/Female

»DOB«

»Age« {15-19 unless a teacher}

»Ethnicity« {Canadian, American, British etc}

»Species« {Human to Vampire (picked on more), Vampire born}

»Occupation« {Workplace if any}

»Living« {Where they live/Who they live with}

•Appearance•

»Eye Colour«

»Hair Colour/Length«

»Height« {make reasonable}

»Weight« {make reasonable}

»Accessories/Tattoos/Piercings«

»Build« {make reasonable}

»Scars«

»Skin Complexion«

•Love Life•

»S/O« {sexual orientation: gay, straight etc}

»RS« {single or taken (if T, by who? How long?)

»Turn On's«

»Turn Off's«

•Likes/Dislikes•

»Likes«

»Dislikes«

•Personal Info•

»What Makes Them Standout« {leave blank if it is another student}

»Fears«

»Disorders« {mental, physical, psychological}

»Personality«

»Past«

Original set ups are acceptable and not all this info is needed if you do not wish. The more we know the better though.

If you have read and accept the rules, write "241428391" at the bottom of your bio

Will make.

Group Founder

Anime-emo-vampire-girl.jpg

•Basic Info•

»Name« Emilia (em-el-lie-yah) Vanhatter

»Gender« Female

»DOB« August 26

»Age« 18

»Ethnicity« Translavanian

»Species« Pure Blood Vampire

»Occupation« none

»Living« Lives alone in apartment just down road from school

•Appearance•

»Eye Colour« bright red

»Hair Colour/Length« long black hair

»Height« 5" 7

»Weight« 130

»Accessories/Tattoos/Piercings« sunglasses to hide eye colour while in public, and hangs suspenders off her jeans

»Build« slim

»Scars« scratches on her back

»Skin Complexion« pale

•Love Life•

»S/O« Bisexual

»RS« none

•Likes/Dislikes•

»Likes« Dancing, video games, late night runs in the woods, cats, cold water, wind, heights, the feeling of being in control

»Dislikes« sarcasm, noisy people, disruptive behaviour, immaturneness, being ordered around, bright lights, the sight of blood.

•Personal Info•

»What Makes Them Standout« She is unable to drink blood. The sight of blood itself sickens her. She is forced to take supplements hourly to keep her blood rich and her heart beating. It's a dangerous way, but she can't help it.

»Fears« Burning to death, fire, blood

»Disorders« Depression disorder, often has random outburst of sadness without a real cause.

»Personality« She is a bossy kind of girl, often taking control of certain situations completely. She is a good advice giver though and her organisational skills make her beyond elligable to run a group as such. She fights for the rights of her fellow group members and would put each and every one of them before herself. She appears cocky but she puts on that face to impress or annoy people, either option is fine by her. She doesn't tend to care what people think about her, but a piece of her takes it to heart. She is sympathetic and often gets emotional.

»Past« Emilia was born in Translavania and was moved when she was 13 so that the following year she could attend the supernatural training school. Her father pays her rent, and the school supplies her with her blood supplements. She wasn't aware of her issue with blood until her freshman year at the Highschool. In hunting class, a student bit into a rat, splattering blood all over Emilia's face. Emilia got sick moments after and soon word spread Emilia didn't like blood. People made fun of her for being this way, saying she was a sorry excuse of a vampire. She was shunned by her friends and left alone. She found out that she wasn't the only one different, and decided to go to the headmaster and request a group be made to support people like her through school. Of course it was approved, making Emilia the leader of the group. Emilia became more confident through this group. The support helps her, and she hopes it helps other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they have vampiric traits like super strength and speed, incinerating in sunlight and frenzying when too hungry or are they basically just humans with fangs?

Do they have vampiric traits like super strength and speed, incinerating in sunlight and frenzying when too hungry or are they basically just humans with fangs?
Yes they do. I forgot to add that thank you for bringing that up.

Also, the "love life" section of the app makes it sound like this is going to be heavily focused on romance. Is that the case? Similarly, do you expect/intend for there to be quite a lot of scenes of a sexual nature?

Also, the "love life" section of the app makes it sound like this is going to be heavily focused on romance. Is that the case? Similarly, do you expect/intend for there to be quite a lot of scenes of a sexual nature?
No it will not be focused on just that, I think at the bottom I wrote that not all things had to be filled in honestly its for those people that do. It was just and idea for a set up. I had this made previously and just pasted it in for a general idea in case people do not have one. I tried to erase some parts of that but I'm on my mobile so it glitches quite a bit. Sorry if it seemed that way.

Ah, I see. No need to apologise, I just wanted to be certain I wasn't accidentally joining something I was going to end up not being comfortable with :D

Ah, I see. No need to apologise, I just wanted to be certain I wasn't accidentally joining something I was going to end up not being comfortable with :D
Alright If it helps to know no sexual context will actually happen, it will be faded out if any, so it will happen but not be roleplayed fully. I don't like explicit sexual context myself.

I would like to play a female if at all possible. I was thinking a half-breed (half vampire, half human). Possibly blind or crippled in some way.

Awesome. Thank you. I'll get a character up when I can okay?

•Basic Info•

»Name«

»Gender« Female

»DOB« January 1st XXXX

»Age« 17

»Ethnicity« British English

»Species« Half-breed

»Occupation« Book Keeper at a local overnight bookstore

»Living« Lives with her human half sister in an apartment in town.

•Appearance•

»Eye Colour«

»Hair Colour/Length«

»Height« {make reasonable}

»Weight« {make reasonable}

»Accessories/Tattoos/Piercings«

»Build« {make reasonable}

»Scars«

»Skin Complexion«

•Love Life•

»S/O« {sexual orientation: gay, straight etc}

»RS« {single or taken (if T, by who? How long?)

»Turn On's«

»Turn Off's«

•Likes/Dislikes•

»Likes«

»Dislikes«

•Personal Info•

»What Makes Them Standout« {leave blank if it is another student}

»Fears«

»Disorders« {mental, physical, psychological}

»Personality«

»Past«

[work in progress]

Hi! Before I actually post a Bio, I wanted to make sure it was still open! Also, if it is, you may have already said this and I missed it, but is there a limit of how many characters we create?

Hi! Before I actually post a Bio, I wanted to make sure it was still open! Also, if it is, you may have already said this and I missed it, but is there a limit of how many characters we create?
Yes it is still open, and actually I haven't. I don't mind multiple characters, but the maximum number of characters is 5 per person. If anymore, it could be confusing.

Reactions: MarilynFae
Thank you! I'll post my characters! :) I probably won't do that many, but just checking- :P

@SquiddyKawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.