4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy. Harry potter. Vampire. Apocalyptic. Magical. Super powers. Trouble teens w/ powers. Psych wards. Werewolf. Zombies. 4 Horseman.
ooc; Hi @Ice Dragon I hope this is ok. I left off in a dungeon that is underneath the mansion. I'm sorry the title sucks. If you think of something better I will happily change it lol

The flow of the bar had been unusually high for the time of year but that only seemed to aid Malvolia. Throughout the night she had been approached by more than one individual in an attempt to woo her, but the vampire had no desires in much of the humans there. She swayed and moved about the club, dancing with random people and occupying her time until she found one suitable enough to take home. She had spent a good portion of the night gliding from one human to the other, each one becoming completely consumed with her until she turned away from them, leaving them with no memory of her ever being there at all. Several drinks had been bought for her throughout the night, but Malvolia declined each of them with a polite 'no'. It wasn't until the vampire slipped onto an empty barstool to scan over the bar that she finally pinpointed the one to take.

Malvolia was one of the pickier vampires. She would spend considerably more time searching and hunting her prey, whereas much of the others in her coven simply saw and collected. Mal saw a certain lost art to hunting that the younger vampires had lacked and given they only hunted every two decades, she saw this time to exercise her other desires as well. Of course, she had a certain preference as to the variety of humans she fed off, but she also had a certain variety she preferred for other means of attaining the blood. She had found that children were the best to feed from directly, while young men no older than twenty-four tasted best after fear fueled adrenaline had pumped through them before they were bled dry; occasionally she would crave a female, so it was best to have a few on stock.

The atmosphere vibrated around her, thick enough for her to nearly swim through, and when she twirled in her seat to face the young female bartending it seemed to happen with a lagging effect. The moment Seanix made eye contact with Malvolia, the young girl was gone forever. "What can I get for you?" Seanix's voice was sweet and held a slightly drugged tone, her eyes locking to Malvolia's before becoming unfocused.

"Oh sweetie, I'm alright. You look rather beautiful this evening, however." Malvolia looked Seanix over from where she sat at the bar. When she spoke, her voice flowed like velvet and enveloped Seanix like and iron sheet. "I couldn't help but notice you while dancing and I was wondering what time you got off?"

Seanix blushed and set down the glass she had been polishing to pick up another. More than once a bystander tried to flag her down to order a drink, but she ignored them as if they weren't there. She was not usually attracted to other women, but she felt herself being lured in by Malvolia's advances. It was a thought that wasn't hers, but it felt so natural and warm that she naturally accepted it as hers and blushed. Her grey eyes seemed to swim as she stared at the vampire, her voice heavy, "I close the bar tonight, if you can wait that long?"

Malvolia grinned, her twin pointed fangs gently poking out and grazing her bottom lip; Seanix didn't seem to notice. "2am is perfect, sweetie. Just meet me by my car out back and I'll take you back to my place." Malvolia winked, causing Seanix to nod and blush a deeper shade of red. The young bartender spent the remainder of her shift in an unfocused haze, barely drifting through it, while Malvolia stayed close by maintaining a constant connection with her. The vampire used the opportunity to easy pry personal details from the girl. Where she lived, who her parents were and where they lived, what her friends were like and who she was dating currently. It was incredibly satisfying for her to know the intimate details of the lives of her victims to bring up later.

By the time Seanix regained full consciousness it was too late for her to do anything other than curl up and cry. She was still in her work uniform, apron and all, but she had no recollection of where she was or how she had gotten there. Immediately the sound of others crying caught her attention. She had to strain her eyes against the darkness to see them all, but when she did her hand flew to cover her open mouth. There had to be at least sixty-five of them packed in a cell no bigger than her apartments living room. It was made of concrete and rock with a low reaching ceiling and close-knit iron bars enclosing them inside. From what Seanix could tell there were kids as young as nine locked up with her, but there didn't seem to be any elderly. She closed her eyes and tried to think back to the last thing she could remember. She frantically searched her memory for anything sooner than the after-work rush at the bar, but that had to of been more than several hours ago. Her head swam like she was recovering from left-over drugs and her chest fluttered like she was on the verge of an anxiety attack, that mixed with the growing panic swelled to a head when laughter echoed around the group huddled in the dark.

It was that laughter that brought a specific face directly to the front of Seanix's mind. At some point during their several hours' interaction she had introduced herself as Malvolia. Beyond that, it physically pained her to attempt to remember any further. She felt no immediate pain in her body otherwise, so she must have come here willingly – her heart dropped to her stomach where she was sure it was going to stay.

Again, the laughter echoed throughout the cell and Seanix forced herself to open her eyes. She bit her lip to stop herself from screaming. There was Malvolia on the other side of the bars looking exactly as she did at the bar, except this time Seanix noticed the fangs that seemed longer than she remembered and the red in her eyes was more prominent than it had been. The anxiety attack that threatened to swallow her finally did as reality set in. Silently tears began to fall down her cheeks and her left hand joined the other at her mouth to muffle her sobs.

"Oh sweetie, crying isn't going to help very much." Malvolia spoke to Seanix from where she stood, long deep purple nails dug into the fabric at her hips as she bent at the waist to eye the male through the bars. She had stayed while the girl shook off the remnants of her hypnosis. She found enjoyment in watching as they came to terms that they were no longer free, that they would soon become nothing more than a meal. A wicked smile tugged at the corners of her plum colored lips and her eyes snapped to the corner where Seanix sat. "You're mine now." Malvolia giggled and straightened, reached out to toy with the hair of one of the boys, maintaining eye contact with Seanix. With a fast and hard pull, she slammed the face of the young man against the bars and held him there by his hair. "All of you belong to us." Slowly her eyes scanned across the faces in the cell, stopping on the face of the man she held against the bars. With a kiss blown in his direction, she violently released him and took a step back, her expression softening from the psychotic creases it had suddenly taken on.

ooc; I had an idea - if you wanted, your human character could be the human Malvolia slams against the bars. If not, then it's just a random guy lol

Last edited:
Ezekiel regreted that he could not take part in the hunt. He always enjoyed hunting, but this method he came up with years ago worked well to keep the pathetic humans off the trail of his coven. He started down to the dungon that was in the basement of the covens mansion and smirked hearing that the humans were waking up. He inhaled deeply to take in the sent of blood, then coughed slightly he always seemed to forget that the human cell reaked.

When he reached the basement he walkes over to the cell where Malvolia was examining there stock for the next two decades. "I see that you all have managed to get a good stock." He says to her as he examines the humans cramped together in the cell. As the Coven leader he would have first choice when it came to feeding and he was hungry. His eyes wandered over the group and came to rest on a young woman with blond hair and grey eyes, She looked terrified and confused not quite grasping what had happened yet. He smiled cruly, she was perfect. "Malvolia dear can you fetch me that human with the blond hair?" He asks pointing the woman out.

Jackson had been working the late shift and had just got done, he was walking home when he was jumped from behind. Something smashed his head and his world went dark. When he came to he found himself in a cramped cell with maybe fourty other people, some where not even in there teens yet from the look of them. He could bairly see into the back of the cell with the low light that shone in. He hears a womans voice as she was talking to one of the others and said something about the ones with him in the cage belonging to them. He feels as his hair starts getting played with but before he could pull away she grabbed it and slammed his face into the bars hard enough that he was a bit stunned and seen stars. She holds him there for a moment as she speaks again before blowing a kiss at him and shoving him back causing him to fall to the floor.

Jackson looks up as he hears another set of footsteps stop in front of the cell. He looks up to see a man had joined the woman. He took in the other male who wore a crule smile as he spoke with the woman. He seemed like he was looking for something as he spoke and then he asked the woman to get someone out of the cell.

(Ooc: well I surprised myself, not a bad thing. @AmethystWallflower )

Status
Not open for further replies.