4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello there! I'm currently on the hunt (no pun intended) for a Castlevania inspired/ Vampire in general rp! I've been drug down into this hell hole and I don't see any way out! (Totally not upset though!) I'm not comfortable doing CanonxCanon simply because I needlessly stress myself out over it! Though whom am I to stop you if you choose to play Dracula, Alucard, or even Trevor?? Nay, if you choose to do such a thing I shall humbly accept your request!
Before you message however, let's get into the nitty gritty. Please read the bottom portion to help see if we will be compatible! I'll try to respond as quickly as I can as well!

I am an 26 year old, romance starved— judging by the number of pillows and blankets I sleep with, probably touch starved—lonely female!

I work a lot and other daily activities that might keep me from immediately responding. With that said I only send messages via phone since it's easier to access and I always have it on me. I don't think that hinders my post however! And I can quickly read and form ideas while I'm out and about.

I love characters with dominating/assholeish personalities. I rather have someone that my characters can fight/bicker with then them. Tension at the start of a relationship or throughout it can also be fun! Let's face it, I'm a sucker for mean/overprotective/dominant partners. Want me to melt in your hands like putty, freaking throw that personality type my way!

I love romance in an Rp, it's my favorite part honestly and one of the main reasons I do Rp!

I typically only play female characters, just because that is something I'm more comfortable with. I tend to only do F/M pairings as well. HOWEVER, I am more the happy playing any type of npcs. My main however will always be female.

I typically can write anywhere between 2- 6 paragraphs per post. Though if I'm really feeling an Rp, I can do 6+. Or I will try to match your post length as well! I hate even making this a request, but at the minimum I would prefer my partner to at least give me 2 paragraphs. Now sometimes only one paragraph might be called for, then so be it. But if you are only handing me one while I'm giving you five or six paragraphs I'll quickly lose interest.

I also enjoy hearing other people's ideas for plots, so don't feel shy about asking to do something or even offering more to my own plot!

If you don't respond after a week or so I'll figure you might have dropped the Rp and I'll leave it at that. I might give you a poke to see if we are still good. If not I'll cut my lost with no hard feelings!

Try not to ghost me if you aren't feeling the Rp, I promise I won't get mad or question why and we can part on peaceful terms! Or if you lost interest and what to do something else, just let me know!

Now onto the ideas!

One idea is that there was a family of vampire hunters, or hunter of supernatural creatures in general—like the Belmont's. Maybe eventually supernatural creatures became pretty rare to stumble upon, some believing they've gone extinct—thus hunting had also gone extinct. In reality maybe the creatures have learn to blend in with the public more. They could be your friends, teachers, students, co-workers, or perhaps your next door neighbors. That's where my little idea comes in, perhaps my character is from an once well known hunting group—though the lessons have been lost due to inactivity over the last few centuries. What if her land was pushed right up against the land of a hidden vampire, one that isn't necessarily so thrilled to have them be there—a grudge being held by the undead creature for more years the one could count? I planned on it to be modern, but perhaps we could also use some other time period as well. I'm curious if a relationship could develop between the two. Could an old grudge be put to rest? Would he perhaps make her his next meal as an act of revenge? There are many different ways one could take this!

I'm also curious to see what the world would be like if Dracula had followed his plan/Hectors plan as well. Most of the human population gone, humans being stored and sold as if they were no better then pets or cattle. Vampires freely walking and ruling over the world as humans become the new subspecies. What kind of life would be held for the humans? Could romance be found between the predators and their food?