Vampire bonding

She merely nodded and waited. "How long have you been...a...vampire?" She wondered, and glanced at the clock on the living room wall.

He cleared his throat, remembering. Finally, he said, "One hundred seventeen, eleven months, and twenty-four days, nineteen hours, five minutes, and..." he counted, "...seventeen seconds. To the second." It pleased him to know that she was trying to know more about him. "How long have you been human?" Will asked.

For a moment she could only stare with wide eyes. "That long?" It took a few moments to regain her composure. When she did she answered, "Well, I'm certainly not as...old as you and never will be but...I'm only...er...thirty-two." She admitted, blushing a little.

"Who knows? Humans are living longer and longer now. A hundred years ago, you were lucky to have your fortieth birthday." He smiled. "I was about your age when I was turned..." He said, suddenly feeling very old.

"Oh..." She looked down at her hands, unsure of what to say.

"But, it's a rather boring story." He said, lying through his teeth. He didn't like lying, but didn't want to tell her that part of his past quite yet. Smiling, he said, glancing at the clock, "Shall we begin?" His stomach growled in complaint, not liking being kept waiting.

She sighed. "I suppose so." She agreed, tensing as she waited.

Will nodded, closing his eyes for a second. When he smiled reassuringly, his fangs started elongating, giving him a ghastly appearance. Leaning to her, he whispered, "I'm sorry," before sinking his teeth into her soft skin.

She winced as his teeth punctured the soft flesh. Yeah. She doubted she would get used to this any time soon. She thought. She sat there, unable to move as her blood was once more drained from her system.

He opened his eyes, glowing red as his predatory instincts kicked in. But no, he wouldn't drain her too much. Just enough so that he could keep from going crazy as the day wore on. After drinking his fill, he pulled away, taking a handkerchief from his jacket's pocket and wiping away the stray blood. "Easy," he whispered, hoping he hadn't taken too much.

She groaned a little, feeling lightheaded and woozy again. The room spun and she threathed to pass out, but she leaned over, putting her head between her knees until the room stopped spinning.

"Careful." Will said gently, placing his hands on her shoulders to brace her. "It will pass." He didn't truly know if it would, but figured from human anatomy that it would.

She stayed like that for a while before she was able to sit up again. She looked at the clock.

"Oh! I must be going." She stood up a little to fast and stumbled but quickly caught herself and grabbed her purse and keys. "Are you going to be alright?" She asked. She stopped then at the door. "Um...can you do something abou these puncture marks? I don't want my cowokers asking about them."

Will nodded, standing up, "It it a little intimate," he said, and explained further, "I have to place a kiss upon the wounds. I am not sure if you are entirely comfortable with that, and it only works with your consent..." he trailed off, not knowing how much he should say.

She thought about it. "Well, I can't, and I'm sure you can't, have people asking about them, so, I give you permission." She said, pointing at the bite marks.

Will nodded. Gently, he leaned closer, and placed a light kiss upon each of the puncture marks, the wounds closing in seconds.

(OOC: If you are interested, and not to busy, I have a rp I am trying to get going that needs at least 2 more players. I will get you the link if you would like to check it out.)

She closed her eyes as he healed the wounds and opened them again. She gave him a small smile. "Thanks." She paused, having more questions to ask him, but instead she just asked, "Are you...going to need to stop by tonight?" She asked, opening the door to leave.

"Unfortunately, yes, Lena." He said, glancing away. As she opened the door, he stepped outside, the sky almost invisibly lightening in the east.

((I can't really accept many more rp's at the moment. The next few weeks are tests,tests,tests, and I have to study in exchange for my roleplaying time. Sorry))

(OOC: Okay. Thought I would ask.)

She followed him outside, slipping her purse over her shoulders and locked up behind her. "Can you eat actual human food?" She wondered, walking with him a few steps.

He nodded. "I can, but it doesn't do anything for me." He smiled a little.