Vampire bonding

She was silent for a while, considering. He was certainly right about how hard this all was to take in. She had never really been a supersitious person, hanging crosses on her door or throwing spilled salt over her shoulder to avoid an evil spirit or demon. But was this man really a demon? She had no idea. This was all just to bloody confusing. She glanced at the clock. They still had about four or three minutes of talk time. But then if it wasn't true, what he said, how else could she explain meeting him one night and waking up in an alley dazed and confused from bloodloss with two tiny puncture marks on her neck? Appartently she had already fed him once, whether she wanted to or not, so where would be the harm in feeding him again? Especially since he was asking? Well, begging. She sighed and looked down at him.

"Take what you will."

She said after making up her mind.

"Thank you." Will said, rising from his kneeling position. "It--it's more comfortable if we're sitting down..." He says. He knew of several other vampires who had had this happen to them, where they were forced to feed off of one person until something happened, and they were released. He had always thought it the ravings of mad men, but now it had actually happened to him. Wondering on how he could release himself from these psychological bonds, he slowly sat down on the couch, trying to keep his fangs from coming out so quickly. It always sort of embarrassed him, how his fangs exposed themselves so much more quickly than anyone else's. Raising a hand to his mouth so she couldn't see the small dimples on his chin made by his fangs, he fakes it as a cough, leaning forward slightly.

She went with him and sat on the couch, slightly nervous, still trying to take all of this in, what he had said and what was now happening. It just seemed impossible that she was about to feed a vampire her blood. That just took a whole new meaning to blood doner. She thought.

"I'm...not sure how you want to do this...the neck or..." She swallowed nervously. "The wrist?" Her breathing was fast, as was the beat of her heart and her skin was warm from fear.

"The wrist tends to be more painful and bloody. With the neck, there is nearly no trace, aside from the obvious puncture marks. But it is your choice. You are the giver, I am the beggar." He says the words softly, slightly ashamed. It wasn't generally something vampires did, ask the person their were taking blood from whether or not if they wanted the blood taken from the neck or the wrist. Vampires were generally solitary creatures, only rarely taking donors, and only when they needed to. "It is your choice, madam."

With a shaky hand she nervously reached around behind her neck and moved her hair to one side. Might as well have him feed where he bit her yesterday. She thought, revealing the two puncture wounds from last night. She watched him, tense and waiting.

He swallowed past the nervous lump in his throat. He had to restrain himself, he wasn't going to kill her. "Forgive me." He again whispered, laying a hand gently on her shoulder and sinking his fangs into her neck. He drank deeply, swallowing twice before pulling away. He knew that she would still be weak from yesterday, and he shouldn't take too much, so he forced himself to stop, before his eyes could even get red.

She tensed even more and cringed a little pain when he bit down on her, the same spot as he did last night. She breathed a sigh of great relief when he pulled away shortly after, and touched her fingers to her neck where he had bitten her. They came away from her neck bloody. She closed her eyes, feeling woozy and lightheaded again.

He placed his other hand on her opposite shoulder, steadying her. "Easy," he whispered, easing her down so her head was resting in his lap, on his black pants, slightly wrinkled from having been slept in. "You're going to fall asleep, maybe, and when you wake up, I will be gone, unless you have want for me. Do you?" He asked just in case, wanting his taking of her blood to be as painless as possible.

She squirmed a little, trying to free herself.

"I don't know...it seems you have a need for me more then I do you."

She said, still squirming.

"I suppose you can stick around if you want, since you'll probably just need my blood again. What are you going to do?"

She demaned.

"Whatever it is you need, I suppose. Servitude in exchange for food, isn't that how you humans work?" Will asks, letting her get up if she felt she was strong enough. "I am yours to command, my lady."

She sat up and instantly regretted it. She laid down on her couch, her neck still bleeding a little.

"I really don't have any commands for you."

She closed her eyes, the room tilting like she was on a boat. She groaned and concentrated on breathing normally. She wasn't the commanding type and didn't like to boss people around. She liked her freedom as much as the next.

Will nodded, watching as she tried to steady herself. "Very well. I will wait until you do." He smiled softly, watching as she closed her eyes. After a moment, a thought came to him, and he said, "Oh, dear, how rude of me. I don't even know your name!" He got off the couch, kneeling on one knee by her side, and bowing his head.

She frowned a little.

"Lena. Come to think of it, I don't know yours either."

She said.

"And please...you don't need to kneel down to me. Actually that kind of annoys me."

She sighed.

"Willahelm Imeda." He said, smiling a little as he rose from his kneeling position. "I go by Will most nights." He sat down on the couch, lightly, so as not to disturb her. "Whatever you wish, Miss Lena."

She sighed. This was going to get some taking used to, having a vampire around the house. She frowned a little. Wow. That didn't sound crazy or anything. She groaned and sat up, a palm pressed to her forehead. Her neck was still bloody, though the bleeding seemed to have stopped. She waited a few moments before pushing herself up, stumbling a little as she stood. Once she reganed her balance, which was still a little wobbly, she started to make her way to her bathroom to clean off the blood.

He watched as she got up, half-way standing up as she wobbled, ready to help her in case she fell. When she didn't, he sat back down, and observed her head to the bathroom, a slight half-smile on his face.

She eventually made it to the bathroom and grabbed a small towel. She got warm water running in the sink and put a spot of soap on the towel and scrubbed the soap in to make it soapy and started scrubbing the blood away from her neck, still a little dazed from the feedings. Appartently this was going to take a while to get used to, if she ever did.

Resting his head against the back of the couch, Will covered his eyes with his hands. "Lord...what did I do to deserve this curse..." he mutters, sighing. If it truly was a curse, what had he done to deserve it? While it was true that there was the odd mistake or two, he had never done anything with the pure intention of harming a human. He would probably have to masquerade as a human, if he was to look natural around her. If he only came over in the middle of the night, surely someone would take note, and think it odd. It was a troubling thought, but he shook it from his thoughts, sitting straight once more.

Once finished cleaning her neck she returned to her living room.

"Do you have a place to stay?"

She wondered, sitting down next to him again.

"Fifth mausoleum on the right, unlocked all the time..." Will said, trying to make a joke, but it fell flat. Still, he gave a coy smile, though his eyes didn't reflect it. "Amerine Cemetery, few miles away. Actually, the, " he coughs awkwardly, "the coffin I'm staying in is quite comfy. Didn't have to disturb any corpses either." Still smiling, again he mentally slaps himself, knowing that Lena wouldn't want to know that.