1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Vampire Bite

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Violet Rosé, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Why am I here....? What does he want from me...?"

It was another day of my life and I decided to go out with my friends to party. After dancing, drinking and having a good time, my friends one by one were occupied by guys who they liked. Leaving myself alone and a bit drunk, I started to walk home and bump into you by accident. I mumbled my apologies as I try to get a hold of myself but couldn't. Feeling very weak and tipsy, I passed out and fell down, injuring my knee. Waking up the next morning, I find myself in someone's bed and wearing clothes that aren't mine.

Attached Files:

2. Hey, Just wondering if this was an Ad for an existing roleplay if you could also post the link?
    Otherwise if it's an Interest check or a roleplay starter I can move it to the correct place for you so people can find it ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.