Official Iwaku Little Sister
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- After 5PM EST weekdays
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Instinctively passive unless the story needs a push. I adapt as needed.
- Favorite Genres
- SciFi, Fantasy, Modern, Twist Genres.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Mature, Horror (with rare exceptions)
BBC Article Here
In Latin America, vampire bats are now attacking people in a remote region in the Amazon. Possibly because of deforestation, these bats are sucking human blood. Four children have already died and nearly 500 people are receiving rabies vaccines from aid coming from Peru's health ministry.
What do you think of this latest health disaster?
I was horrified when I read it...The article says that "Vampire bats usually feed on wildlife or livestock, but are sometimes known to turn to humans for food, particularly in areas where their rainforest habitat has been destroyed..." I didn't even know Vampire Bats existed, much less that they sometimes suck human blood.
What about you? What are your thoughts?