Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Violet

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#000000]Vampire Academy: A New Beginning[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]*A fantasy/modern role-play*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Note: This is based loosely on the novel series Vampire Academy. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=#000000]Welcome to the Academy. Here we welcome the Dhampir and the Moroi to study science, history, and language arts. We also offer classes separately for both the Dhampir and Moroi. Sp both can practice their skills. We welcome you to the Academy and hope you enjoy your stay here[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Lately the Strigoi have been increasing their presence in the area surrounding the Academy. Safety Precautions have been taken, however students are warned to be careful going from class to class. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]*Alittle background information*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Dhampir [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]This breed is a half vampire- half human hybrid. They are frequent at the Academy and train to protect the Moroi. When they become attached to a specific Moroi, they form an unbreakable bond and become Guardians. They are not bothered by sunlight, can survive off human food, and can sleep day or night.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Moroi[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]This is the original breed of vampires. They are all of royal vampire descent and contain powers over the elements. In their final years at the academy they declare a specialty. This specialty is their main element they control. Moroni's are all part of royal families. These royal families shift power between them based on a rotating system and who are eligible to rule. All the Moroi are peaceful and good, they are bothered by the sunlight, live for many hundreds of years, need blood to survive, and only sleep during the day.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Strigoi[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]This is the breed of vampires who are declared evil. They are the royal Moroi who become evil when they drain their victims of blood entirely. They are cruel, ruthless, and vulgar. Basically killing machines, feeding on whatever they can to keep themselves alive. They are the enemies of the Moroi, believing that the vampires are to kind and good. They have red eyes, will die in sunlight, are immortal, need blood to survive, and are only killed with a silver stake.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]*I was hoping to make this a slice of life kind of role-play. Also you don't need to know anything about the series to join. It's loosely based on the novels!*[/BCOLOR]

loved the books I wants in

Reactions: Violet
Yay cool! I was thinking about just making it a causal yet dramatic slice of life type role-play

I am super in

• Love
Don't know anything about these books, but sounds fun. I'm in!

• Love
I haven't read the books, but I'd be interested in this!

Haven't read the books, however I know a thing or two about it and the plot and I'm interested!

were working on a plot this will be a AU no cannon characters. So since most of you do not know the books it will be helpful and trust me the movie didn't do a thing for the books.

Didn't know they did a movie. But nonetheless, I am excited for this.

I saw the movie >.> I haven't read the books, I really should. But I have some basic knowledge and would like to participate.

Also didn't know there was a movie either. What's the title, if you don't mind me asking.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.