Vamp/Demon X Human Yaoi Roleplay 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AmethystMoonFox

Looking for a vampire or demon Seme character for my human Uke. Some bdsm elements preferable, maybe as far as a mild slave or pet x master type thing.

Kaden2222_zpsr3yzlvi5.jpg

Name: Kaden Masuka
Species: Human
Type: Bratty Masochistic Uke
Personality: He is a bit on the brooding side, he has a bit of a temper, but has a sweet side he lets very few people see. At first in a relationship he is the easily embarassed one that tries to deny it in front of people but secretly gets very attached. He has a medical issue that makes him weaker than most men, and he always looks a little sickly.

I don't have a lot of 18+ yaoi roleplay expereince, so I'm not the best with detail but I hope that's okay. I generally post about 3 sentences to a paragraph at least and up to multiple paragraphs. (3-5 or more)

In character thread:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/vamp-demon-x-human-yaoi-roleplay-1x1.151947/

I'd love to work with you on this! :D
Rafe on Toyhouse
This is the character that I think would suit this situation most! Sorry his info isn't complete atm. *lazy afffff*
I also haven't completed drawing his demon form.
I'd be really interested to develop this story with you.

((BTW I FUCKING LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE. What video is that from? DID I MISS IT? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH))

I would be cool with that, I would be most likely to maybe be willing to start it tomorrow though, today is a bit busy for me. lol
But my siggy is from one of the conventions, I forget which.
((btw Im also looking for septiplier/antiseptiplier rp if you're ever interested))

OKi doki! I'm totally willing to start tomorrow! :D It's fine. :3 Just tell me when you want to start and I'll PM you so we can work on a plot together. <3
(ahhh. I don't have a lot of experience rping as irl people but I could definitely try. <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.