3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.

ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE TO ᖴᖇEᗪᗪY ᖴᗩᘔᗷEᗩᖇ'ᔕ ᑭIᘔᘔEᖇIᗩ!

fRr8i8w.jpg

"Man this 'new' location is pretty run down."

"Yeah, well this is where the big boss man has us, so get we have to used to it." Xander commented to the manager of the Pizzeria as they looked up at the old sign in the front of the building that read the name of the place, before the two of them walked into the 'new' location, where the restaurant would soon be...after it was cleaned up a little bit that is, "This old place was left to rot for years, so what do you expect? With out budgets cuts we couldn't keep the other building, so we have no choice but to move the Pizzeria here."

"You would think he would have sold this place long ago. It's so....creepy." He said walking into the very entrance of the basement to turn on the lights all around the dusty restaurant, "Gonna take a lot of work too, getting this place in working order."

"You think we can do it all in just two months?"

"Of course we can. It's not like we're going to be doing this all by ourselves. All the other workers from the old location are going to come and pitch in on the clean up and preparations. The owner's paying us all overtime to do this crap." He began flipping switches in the power box at the very top of the basement stair way, "The first thing we have to do is bring in those animatronics and boxes from the old place. Their in my truck. If we hurry we can go ahead and get that done before night falls. After all, I don't want those things in free roaming mode inside my truck."

Xander really didn't feel like going out and getting those...things. He didn't like touching them. It just sent chills down his spine looking at them, let alone being so close to them. Yet, he sucked it up and did as he was told, going out to the truck and helping the man unload everything. The animatronics were first to go inside, being set upon the empty stage while the two men began bringing crates and boxes inside and carrying them down to the basement. Some crates of things were too heavy for the two of them to move on their own so they just left those in the truck for now and continued on with the things the two of them could carry.

One crate in particular was a little on the heavier side, but with the two of them working together they were able to carry it inside. Yet, as they made their way threw the showroom, Xander could have sworn he felt something shift ever so slightly inside of the crate, which made him drop his end of the crate and the wooden box smashing down against the floor, the top of it coming undone and a....puppet thing falling sprawled out on the floor.

The manager though, who hadn't seemed to felt the movement when carrying it, was annoyed that he had let it go, "Kid, you gotta work out or something if that thing was too heavy for you to help me carry." Leaning down, the older man picked up the puppet, a curious look on his face, "I've never seen this one before. Well, I mean I've seen old drawings of it, but that's all. It's an animatronic." He began turning it over in his hands curiously, thinking something over in his head, "You know, we might be able to use this one. As a new edition. You know, new place, new thing for the kids to play with."

"Sir, I don't know if that's such a good idea. I mean, look at it, it's dirty and old and--"

"Kid, so are all the others. Besides, we can clean it up. Maybe we can even look into what it used to do here and we can fix something up for it. I'll talk to the boss tomorrow." He walked over, setting the puppet on the stage for now with the other animatronics before dusting his hands off on his pants, "Alright, I think that's good for today, we'll get the rest of that stuff tomorrow. Be here bright and early so we can get a jump start on all the cleaning and repairs."

"Yes sir." Xander stated with a nod, though he seemed to be distracted by his thoughts, watching the man leave before walking over to the stage, stepping up onto it and to where the thing lay limp on the wooden platform. He was quiet, standing there staring down at it for longest time before he spoke, his voice coming out in a knowing tone, "You're one of them." He huffed, kicking the thing a few feet away from him, "Great. Another thing to have to deal with when I start watching this place."

Turning he went to walk off, only to have something grip around his leg and jerk him so that he fell flat on his face on the floor. Quickly scrambling to his feet, he saw the puppet's long arm react to lay back limply beside it once more, and even worse, he saw, just a glance, of a girl standing behind it, a girl just a few years younger than himself, with ghostly yet stunning grey eyes and hair. Scrambling to his feet before she could do anything more to him, he quickly made it to the door and left out.

He had read about her, just as he had all the others. Now, they were all able to fight. All able to get at him. But he wouldn't let them. He wouldn't be another victim like all the guards they had killed before. He had fought them off this long and when this place opened up, he would continue to fight them off. He would always win, he was sure of himself on that.

...[̲̅s̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅x̲̅] [̲̅m̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅h̲̅][̲̅s̲̅] [̲̅l̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅r̲̅]...

VJ8OnPf.jpg

This had become a game to them. Something they did with every new Night Guard that happened to walk through those doors. The poor fools had no idea what they were walking into, but they soon would. Annabella would make sure they realized quickly that things in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria were not what they seemed to be. It was so much better for her now that her Marionette was freed from the crate. She didn't have to only scare them now. Now she could go back to killing them as well, just as she used to do all those years ago.

Their game was simple and oh did they enjoy playing it. Bonnie and Chica got to always try first. The guard usually had an easier time deterring them, but Nora and Skylar made excellent distractions for the others. Of course, every once and a while those two got a kill, but it wasn't often. When Bonnie and Chica couldn't get to them, Foxy would have his fun, running so quickly down the halls to jump in and take them out so quickly. Sometimes he wouldn't get the guard either though, so that's when Freddy would take charge. Jacob was a little sneakier than the others. He moved quickly and silently usually. Sometimes the guards wouldn't even know he was in the same room with then until it was too late! Fredbear tended to play too, but he rarely played for kills. No, Darius just scared and terrified the guards with visions and hallucinations, which at times was more fun to watch than the killing. Either way, Anna always enjoyed watching all the children take their turns in the game.

Of course, Annabella played too. But, her turns were more sporadic. It always depended on the music, at least that's what they had all agreed on, that way she wasn't killing everyone out there before anyone else got a chance. After the workers had cleaned up the old diner and turned it into a Pizzeria, they had researched the Marionette and found out about it giving out the prizes in the prize corner, as well as staying in a present shaped box. They had done well to recreate that(they even let her do that job during the day, the Marionette giving out the prizes to the children) and her Marionette during the night would stay in its comfy box, Anna listening to the music from the music box play. Not that her ghost didn't wander unseen by the humans as the others played the game, but her marionette didn't move with her during those times.

Not until the music stopped.

Once the music stopped, the others would back off and let her take her kill. It didn't happen often, but she enjoyed it when it did.

Just like tonight.

Annabella roamed about, watching the others with a wide smirk on her face as they began surrounding the office. The man, their newest Night Watch, was doing well. Very surprising. But, in his trying to ward off the others, he had neglected the music box in the Prize Corner. She was thrilled to hear the music stop as the ghostly figures of she and some of the children, invisible to the man's eyes, stood in the hallway just a little bit outside of the man's office.

Jacob frowned, mentally having Freddy back away and start heading back into the Show Room as the twinkling sound of the Marionette's music began to fill the restaurant, "Aww, no fair, we almost had him."

His sister just gave a small laugh under her breath, "Almost. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get the next one. But now, it's my turn. And I want to have a little fun." Approaching and entering the office, she didn't show herself the man at the moment, but did speak, her whispers reaching the man's ears as she stood right next to him, bent to his level so he could hear her right in his ear, words spoken in a way that would make anyone's heart stop,

"I've got no strings..." A hand ran icy chills over his arms, "...To hold me down..." She walked around the other side to whisper in the other ear, "...To make me fret....." An invisible hand brushed against his face as she spoke the next line, making him yell out and almost fall out of his seat, "...or make me frown...." She gripped the back of his shirt (though this took quite a bit of concentration on her part), tugging on it slightly, "....I had strings, but now I'm free...."

She moved away from him now, moving to stand at the front of his desk, enjoying watching the man tremble in fear, "...There are..." A hand slammed down on the desk, ".....no strings...." Finger nails dug into the desk, clawing the wood, making deep scratches in the surface, a dark grin on her face as she finally showed herself to the man, her pale eyes watching the panic on his face as the girl leaned forward, hands still digging into the desk, words whispered darkly in a way that drove terror into him, ".....on me."

There were loud and pained screams as the Marionette jumped from the shadows of the halls, throwing the man down onto the tiles of the floor. It was...quite messy really. But, then again, when wasn't it messy to stuff a body into a animatronic suit? The Marionette did so with skillful practice, wires and beams stabbing into the man as he screamed his life away. He lasted longer than the others did when being thrown into one of those things. usually they would have lost conscious by now, but it wasn't under they smashed his head into place that he gave out his last groan, pools of blood seeping from the suit as she stepped back to admire her work, a finger to her lips and giggling ever so softly, "Not often I get such a screamer. Or that I get to kill anyone at all really. That was quite enjoyable."

"Nice show, sis." Jacob said, appearing next to his sister, bending down to look at the bloody mess, "You would think he would have listened to the warnings about the music box. But, oh well. He learned the consequence really quickly. Bet he won't do it again." He laughed and stood up straight, looking up at his sister, seeing her smirk lightly at his small joke.

"Sure won't do it again. In fact, pretty sure he won't be doing anything again." She turned and began walking back out of the office, speaking to all the others, "Anyway, now that our new friend is in his suit, I say we head back to our places. It's almost six o'clock." And with that, the Marionette slowly stood up, under Anna's control as it made its way back to its box, climbing inside and all ready for the new day.

A new night.

A new guard.

And new fun.

...............................................................................................................................................................

fRr8i8w.jpg
Xander sighed as he walked in through the entrance the next night promptly at eight, rubbing the back of his neck, decked out in his all purple 'head of security' uniform. Kids were just now starting to leave for the night, the place closing down while the few workers stayed behind to finish up cleaning and other things. He had been called and told about the unfortunate death of the new Night Guard. Sad that the man hadn't even lasted a whole night on his own. He was hopping to not have to train another guard so soon, but then again, what was he to expect? Not many lasted long here anyway.

Now he had to train yet again another guard. Fabulous. He himself was here a few minutes earlier than he was supposed to, just to make sure the office was clean like it was supposed to be (after all, those cleaners sometimes missed some blood) and that all the cameras were in working order. It didn't take long to check those things though and when he had he moved back into the main show area, watching everything around him.

By now, the animatronics on stage were being turned off and winding down. He himself walked over to the Prize corner, glaring the at the puppet when he was sure no one was looking, before he began to wind the music box on the counter. From his office he could so their his monitor as well, but he wanted to see that thing gone for now. He hated even looking at the thing.

As the music began to play from the little box, the Marionette slunk back down into it's box and Xander closed the top on it. Good riddance. He would have to make sure that thing stayed in there the rest of the night. With a nod, he hopped up to sit lazily on the counter of the prize corner, running a hand through his dark hair as he looked around, watching the others do their own jobs while he waited for this new guy to show up so he could get started on his, "Where is that guy? He better not be late."

Connie was in the kitchen cleaning up as Xander was walking into the restaurant. She was softly whistling to herself as she worked, cleaning up the last of the dishes from the day.

"...come play with Freddy, play the night away..." she started softly singing as she worked. "...all Freddy's friends have come here to stay..."

She didn't really mind much that she found herself singing that song. She thought it was silly but in a fun way, unlike some of her older co-workers. She kept finding herself glancing towards Chica on the stage through the window of one kitchen door, and the security office through the other, wondering who the new night guard that was coming tonight would be. She had watched at least forty night watchmen go through the business in the past six months. She'd never figured out what happened to all of them and they'd sometimes change from day to day, but a few would last a week or more before they moved on to other jobs.

Last edited:
Skylar sat idly on the stage by her animatronic smiling and humming along to the song that the waitress had been singing in the kitchen, and right now she just couldn't sit still. She was literally on the edge of the stage swinging her legs and gripping it with her hands on either side of her spectral body. She was just far too excited to see the shiny new security guard that she was going to play with tonight after the clock struck twelve, and oh she just loved making herself brand new friends . . . hehe . . . because she was never ever . . . Ever . . . going to be alone again if she had any say about it.

But alas a child's patience does not last forever, and as the clock kept ticking onward her frustration only grew. Her fuschia eyes swiveled from the front door of the pizzeria to the little window that peeked into the back of the kitchen. Only to find her gaze locked on to the bobbing form of the waitress that had been singing earlier, and it was then that her broken mind started to spin itself around a rather interesting idea. "Hmm . . .hehe . . . I wonder what her name was~? Claire~? No . . . oh now I remember it rhymes with mine . . . hehe . . . it's Connie~ I wonder if she'll become my new friend tonight . . . hehe~" Skylar prattled on about in her unnaturally happy sing song tone before flashing one of her ravenous grins.

She purposely made her animatronic's head turn towards the kitchen with a loud whirring sound before the mouth parted slightly in an attempt to smile, but instead of coming out looking friendly it looked rather creepy to say the least especially with those dead glowing eyes staring endlessly. She herself on the other hand pushed off the stage and skipped over to the doorway to get a better look at her new potential friend. Oh and what a pretty girl her new potential friend was . . . hehe . . . she couldn't wait to see that pretty face of her's screaming.

Skylar sat idly on the stage by her animatronic smiling and humming along to the song that the waitress had been singing in the kitchen, and right now she just couldn't sit still. She was literally on the edge of the stage swinging her legs and gripping it with her hands on either side of her spectral body. She was just far too excited to see the shiny new security guard that she was going to play with tonight after the clock struck twelve, and oh she just loved making herself brand new friends . . . hehe . . . because she was never ever . . . Ever . . . going to be alone again if she had any say about it.

But alas a child's patience does not last forever, and as the clock kept ticking onward her frustration only grew. Her fuschia eyes swiveled from the front door of the pizzeria to the little window that peeked into the back of the kitchen. Only to find her gaze locked on to the bobbing form of the waitress that had been singing earlier, and it was then that her broken mind started to spin itself around a rather interesting idea. "Hmm . . .hehe . . . I wonder what her name was~? Claire~? No . . . oh now I remember it rhymes with mine . . . hehe . . . it's Connie~ I wonder if she'll become my new friend tonight . . . hehe~" Skylar prattled on about in her unnaturally happy sing song tone before flashing one of her ravenous grins.

She purposely made her animatronic's head turn towards the kitchen with a loud whirring sound before the mouth parted slightly in an attempt to smile, but instead of coming out looking friendly it looked rather creepy to say the least especially with those dead glowing eyes staring endlessly. She herself on the other hand pushed off the stage and skipped over to the doorway to get a better look at her new potential friend. Oh and what a pretty girl her new potential friend was . . . hehe . . . she couldn't wait to see that pretty face of her's screaming.
Connie glanced towards the stage when she heard the noise, then did a double-take when she saw that Bonnie had moved. That's weird... she thought as she kept working on the dishes. They aren't supposed to be able to move between the day shift and the night free-roam... She also felt like she'd heard someone humming along faintly with her singing, but wasn't sure about it. One thing she was sure about, though, was that she'd felt a sudden chill go up and down her spine. Goosebumps spread across her skin and the hair on her arms and legs stood on end as she felt the temperature of the room drop a bit. She shivered a bit as she glanced back out towards the stage, but smiled a little still.

"Ehh, so what if they're a little buggy?" she said to nobody in particular. "They're still fun and I honestly still like them for what they are, just like the kids do..." She returned to washing the dishes again, but couldn't help the feeling that she was being watched. Well, duh, she was being watched. The new guard was likely training right now with the cameras and one of them was looking right at her. Right at her tits, in fact.

"I see you, you pervert," she said as she turned herself a bit and glared at the camera as it immediately turned away as well. She smirked a bit at that, then shivered a bit again. "Jeez, what the hell is wrong with the environmental control system in this old place?" She took another look around, hoping that the mechanic girl, Arizona, was in earshot.

"Hey, Ari?" she hollered. "You wanna earn your free pie tonight? Do me a favor and fix the goddamned A/C in this building! I'm freezing in here! My nipples are so hard I could key Xander's car with them!"

Last edited:
Anthony rushed down the stairs, his house keys in one hand and his coffee mug in the other. He glared at the coffee mug out of the corner of his eye, angry that he even took the time to make a cup. He stumbled down the last few steps and ended up having to drop his coffee mug in order to catch himself.
The porcelain mug flew gracefully from his frail thin fingers, he struggled to grab onto the cold metal railing.

He successfully caught himself just in time to see his mug, with the words
"I Hate Mondays" printed on the side in thick bold red lettering shatter against the cold tile floor of the main hallway of his apartment building. A wave of depression and disappointment flooded over him. He sighed and just simply stepped over it, leaving it behind since he did not want to show up late. He quickly made his way down the hall, trying to get out before anyone came out of their apartments to investigate the noise. But he was not fast enough. His downstairs neighbor, Mr. Littlebik slowly peeked his bald head out of his door, wearing an elegant faded plaid robe with his own cup of coffee, unbroken, in his hand.
Anthony paused at the front door of the apartment building, looking back at the blank stare from Mr. Littlebik, who was calmly looking between Anythony and the glass filled puddle of coffee at the bottom of the stairs.

They exchanged blank stares, neither of them knew what to say. Anthony quietly turned and rushed his way out of the door, leaving Mr. Littlebik in a cloud of confusion.

Anthony quickly hoped down the front steps and made his way over to the bike rack where his steed was locked up safely. His shaking hands wrestled aimlessly with the bike lock until it finally came undone. He crawled onto his bike and he was off, his legs pumping, cars whizzed by, his only focus was getting there on time.

By the time he reached the address that he had scribbled down on a sweaty piece of scrap paper. He looked around for a place to hook up his bike but nothing seemed to be on the front of the building. He walked down the side a little and found an old pipe running down the side of the brick and decided to lock it around that. Once he was done wrestling with that he tried to straighten up his hair some as he pulled out his cellphone to check the time.
His eyes widened he had 60 seconds to make it inside before he was technically considered late. He quickly sprinted around the corner back towards the front of the building. He ran up to the door, throwing himself at it and yanking in all directions before it finally flew open and he sprinted in, not expecting to see the head security guard in the room.

He ran a few feet and in a desperate attempt to slow down and not embarrass himself his right foot somehow, got wrapped around his left and he ended up falling. His hands failed to do their duty at protecting his face. A low groan seeped out of his lips as he slowly picked himself up and made his way over towards the man sitting on the counter.

"Hey, Sorry about that" He said trying to straighten himself up.
"I'm Anthony." he stated, almost making it sound like a question.

"Hey, Ari?" A voice from the kitchen carried into the parts and services room, "You wanna earn your free pie tonight? Do me a favor and fix the goddamned A/C in this building! I'm freezing in here! My nipples are so hard I could key Xander's car with them!" She looked up with a with a look of irritation from the work on her desk. She was basically rebuilding Freddy's left arm socket from scratch, the left one on the model seemed to be falling apart no matter how many times she put it back. She figured at this point it was just to old, and the corse of action was to just fit him with a new one. She wanted to get this done before she headed out, and if she took a break to work on the A/C she'd never get done in a timely manner. It was a interruption she didn't want to deal with today; at all. Besides, The second she fixed it Connie would complain it was to hot in the Kitchen! ...But the [BCOLOR=#999999]Pizza Pie[/BCOLOR].....She's a beacon of temptation with her sweet siren song of flavors.

Darn it all to heck!

She turned expression turning sweet, as her thick York accent carried back to the Kitchen, "I guess I could, Con-Bon. But then what are we going to key Xander's car with?" She glanced but to the ceiling with a bit of a thoughtful expression, reading the wrench in her hand up to tap at her lower lip. Now that she thought about it, hadn't she checked the main unit just a week ago? Maybe it was time to ask management for new parts for that too. Or...maybe....Could something be wrong with the vents? It won't make sense if it was to cold though, but stranger things Have happened. Maybe she could get in there a check it out-

T H U D

Ok that wasn't a terribly normal sound. The worst scenario, of course, jumped to mind. One of the band, fallen. On the floor, scattered in irreparable pieces. A jigsaw puzzle puzzle with nothing to hold it together. Millions of dollars and billions of memories down the drains, WASTED! Would the blame be placed on her? Would they replace the broken one? Would it even feel the same? Tears began to whelm up in her eyes at the mere thought of it. That was about the time common sense caught up to het a smacked her upside the head. If it had been one of the gang the sound would have been much louder, and more metallic. But what, she wondered, exactly, was the sound caused by then?

She got her answer when she poked her head into the show room. Of all the things she was expecting, she really didn't think it was going to be the new guy. She watched as he slowly peeled himself off the ground and straighten himself out. before walking over to Xander. ....oh shit did he hear the key his car thing? He knew it was a joke, right? ...Right?

"Hey sorry about that," The new guy apologized to Xander looking mildly ruffled before continuing, sounding almost like he was asking Xander if he was doing the whole thing correctly, "I'm Anthony?" The words barely had a chance to process in Arizone's brain before she was doubled over in tears, grasping at her gut as she wheezed through her laughter. She couldn't, she couldn't!!!! This guy was perfect! A riot! "Oh- Oh my God! Y- you, I, My g-gut hurts! I-i'm gonna pee!!!"

She darted across the show room in pearls of laughter and shoulder check the girl's bathroom door, forcing it open, as it swung shut it only served to muffled her uncontrollable laughter. With panting gasps, and breathless giggles, she pushed open the hand cap stall and swung it closed behind her as she slipped it. She dropped her work pants and under things as she switched the lock closed, dropping back onto the toilet. She dropped her face into her hands and giggle tiredly and silently thanked whatever god there was out there for letting her not have an accident because the new guy- oh wait i'm sorry Anthony? (the thought almost sends her into another fit)- just because he fell on his face first thing.

She let out a hard sigh as she managed to calm her laughter completely, and removed her face from her hands, reaching for the toilet paper and making a little cushion with a couple sheets to get the job done with no mess or clogging. The number of times she's seen kids clog these toilets would make you shudder, to be frank. In moments she was redoing her pants and flushing away the evidence of her previous... fit of sorts. She opened the stall and crossed to the sink, turning on the water and beginning to lather her hands. She glanced at her reflection with a soft sigh, her earlier amusement draining away. "Good going, Arizona, way to make the new guy feel welcomed."

Skylar broke down into hysteric giggles as she listened to everyone's useless chatter, and honestly none of it really mattered to her at all to her it just showed their naivety of the situation . . . well except for him . . . the head security guard she just never could seem to quite get her hands on. She definitely never forgot just who he was either, none of them did, and that's why she hated him the most. His name was Xander Summers after all and he was the grandson of the purple man that killed her over thirty years ago, and the grandson of the very same man that was locked inside the forgotten safe room . . . hehe . . . but he didn't need to know . . . it was their little secret after all.

And now you ask? Well now she had her sadistic eyes set on a new prize, and as she tiptoed closer she started to build her concentration for the few things she wanted to do next. She came to a stop just barely inches away from Connie's slightly hunched over form, and slowly dragged her icy fingers through the pretty blonde hair that cascaded down the girls back. 'Such pretty hair . . . too bad it's in such an awful color~ It would look sooo much better dyed a deep crimson red hehe~' It took a lot just to make her hand solid enough to trace through Connie's hair without making it noticeable to the whole wide world and everyone in between, but practice makes perfect as they say even . . . . when you're dead. Now just before Skylar decided to pull her hand away she gave Connie's hair a hard tug before releasing and jumping back a few steps to watch the stupid girl's reaction.

Oh god hehe now she was giggling twice as hard at the expression the waitress girl had made . . . hehe it was just priceless, and to add to her little show even more a loud whirring sounded out again as Bonnie's head moved back into place . . . almost as if to say, 'It was Me.' Marion probably wasn't going to be too happy with her now though seeing as she kinda sorta did kinda break one of Marion's little rules about not moving the animatronics during the day, but maybe Freddy wouldn't run off to tattle on her . . . oh who was she kidding he always tattled no matter what because his sister told him so on the very first day.

Last edited:
"I guess I could, Con-Bon. But then what are we going to key Xander's car with?" came the reply. Connie laughed at their nick-names for each other, not realizing that Xander was almost right in between her and Arizona and was hearing the conversation. "I dunno, maybe one of the animatronics would like to help us out with that!" she replied jokingly, not knowing that they'd easily be able to help them and do much more. "Or we could just swipe his keys!" As she listened for a response she felt a hand--a very small one, like a kid's--running through her hair. Before she could try to respond to that the hand grabbed a lock of her hair and yanked, earning a yelp of pain and alarm from her as she twirled around. She managed to catch a glimpse of what looked like a purple, translucent girl's hand floating in the air behind her with a bit of her hair still in its clutches before it faded and the hair floated to the floor.

She could feel her heart pounding in her ear all of a sudden. She looked over at the other whirring sound and watched as Bonnie's head moved back into place. She felt the side of her head, that had really hurt. She looked around the kitchen quickly and didn't see anything else there with her anymore, which made her even more frightened. She stood there for a moment just to recover herself before she slowly went back to cleaning the last of the dishes. What had that been? Had anyone else seen that? She thought and worried about these things quite a bit as she finished that task, then started working on fixing up a pizza for Arizona, plus another for herself just the hell of it.

Xander sighed as continued to sit there, checking his watch every few minutes. If this guy was so slow to be late on the first day, then what would it say about his speed in the office? He for sure wouldn't be able to make it in enough time to close the doors and such. But then again, maybe the guy would surprise him. After all, thinking back, hadn't he himself been late on his very first day of working here? Yes, he had. He had gotten a flat tire and so, due to changing the damn thing he had been at least fifteen minutes late. And look at him. Still here and alive. Much to the animatronics' despise he was sure. Those things were always trying to get at him, yet he always countered their attacks fairly easily. Maybe this new kid would be the same?

Eh, he doubted that. But it was hopeful thinking to not have to train yet another night guard.

He was brought from his thoughts to hear, very loud and clear from the kitchen, the head cook Connie holler fairly loudly about the AC....and about keying his car...with her chest. An unamused look came to his face as he sat there, arms crossed. Then again, when did he ever not look unamused? Call it having a stick up the butt or whatever, but he always found Connie's jokes a bit too childish for his taste. And of course, Arizona joined right in. Of course her jokes weren't as bad but he still couldn't help the slight twinge of irritation at the mention of his car getting keyed. He knew they would probably never do it, but at the same time, he wouldn't put it past them either...

There was quite a bit of commotion in the next few seconds as he was brought from his thoughts and back to reality. The reality were a young man about his own age came stumbling through the door, only to fall out flat on his face right in the middle of the floor. Well, that was...quite an entrance. he watched the guy with a raised eyebrow as he stood up and make his way over the counter, apologizing and introducing himself as Anthony in an almost questioning way, as if even the man wasn't sure who he was.

This was going to be a long night.

Hopping down from the counter, Xander crossed his arms over his chest, opening his mouth to speak when a loud laughter came from the doorway of the parts and service room, making him sigh slightly. He watched as Arizona ran from the Parts and Service, straight to the bathroom, making him wonder if he disliked humans or the animatronics more. He had to say they were both pretty close on his 'dislike o' meter' but in the end, the animatronics still took the top place surprisingly. Still, that didn't stop him from rolling his eyes at the hysterics, a ever so small grin on his face for just a moment before he looked back to this Anthony guy to speak,

"Nice to meet you. I'm Xander. Don't worry, you'll get used to the crazy workers here. We've all been around here together since the old location so we've grown pretty used to each other by now. Hopefully they won't bother you to the point of not coming back to this place." Sticking his hands in his pockets he walked over to the show stage, staring up at the animatronics for a moment before glancing over his shoulder at the other male, "Guess we should get started with a tour so we can get that out of the way and I can fill you in on the basics before the shift starts." He gestured to the room they were in now, "Right now we're in the main show room. This is basically where kids run around like animals and watch the animatronics sing the same songs over and over again."

He motioned for the man to follow him to the right side of restaurant, walking into the parts and service room, "This is the parts and services area. The chick you saw running to the bathroom? She's the mechanic. She fixes up the animatronic parts in this room. If you know what's good for you stay out of her work area. She can throw a mean punch if you mess with her shit." Walking through the parts and services he entered the kitchen, "This is where they cook the pizzas and all that jazz. Connie here is the main cook. She orders everyone around here in the kitchen to do her bidding. She and all her little cook minions are probably planning to take over the restaurant some day, so watch your back." His attempt at a small joke. Hey, he couldn't be serious all the time, right?

With those words he make his way into the storage, though passed on through while talking, heading for the break room, "This is basically nothing, just where they keep all the food and crap, and over here we have the break room. This is mainly for the day time employees since you're the only one here after twelve. You're not supposed to leave the office by then, so the break room isn't of much use to the Night Watch." Circling back out into the hall and up to the showroom again, he walked along the wall, pointing to the middle hallway, "That's the middle hall. It leads straight to your office. The security room doubles as a booking office during the day where they book parties. The manager says he didn't want doors down that way because it would seemed to closed off for the costumers. Don't understand that man, but he is my boss so I can't really say anything against it." He gestured over to a door in the far left hand corner, past the left hall, "That leads to the basement. Only authorized personal down there." And by authorized, that meant only he and the manager were ever allowed down there, "Its full of old junk from previous locations that the manager doesn't want anyone fooling around with."

Walking over to the left hall he began walking down that way, "Down here we have the party room. It's where people can have their private parties and all. We don't get many of those, but its there if we need it I guess." Walking past the party room he entered the rather large game room area, where video games and such lined the walls. The main part of this room, which is often why kids begged their parents to bring them to this place, was the very large playset that doubled as a huge ball pit big enough for an adult to dive into unseen. Surely there were probably plenty of kids that buried themselves in that area playing hide and seek with one another. Quite a sight he was sure, "This is the play area. Lots of games for kids to win tickets to trade at the prize corner and a ball pit for them to hide from their parents and babysitters in."

Walking out of the game area, he headed down the rest of the way to the office, stepping inside. He flopped down in a chair to the side, leaving the swivel seat open for him to sit down in front of the monitor, "Here's the office. You can view all the cameras from your screen, just to make sure everything is cool and no one's trying to break in or anything." He paused, watching and letting him try out switching cameras. He was quiet for a long moment after that, though finally did speak up,

"Now, there is one small thing I should mention. Nothing to get too freaked out over. With how old these animatronics are, they have to move around and all. It's called the 'free roam' time. Happens every night between twelve and six. If they don't go through this time, their servers will lock up and that wouldn't be good for anybody. Every once and I while they may try to come in here during their roaming. But, you can't let them do that. You see, there's a small glitch in the system where....well, where they might think your an endoskeleton without the suit. And of course, at Freddy's that's not a good thing. So, obviously if they see you like that, they would try to put you in a suit. Oh, but you don't want that. Trust me. Those suits are filled with wires and beams. It'd be pretty painful for you.....in face, it could lead to very bad injuries...and death. Yeah, most likely death."

He stood up, walking over to the panel at the desk next to his monitor, "But that's why we have these. See these buttons? This one," He pressed a red button and the door to the left slammed shut, "Closes the left door. And this one," He pressed the other red button and the right door slammed shut, "Closes the right. The green buttons turn on lights outside of the doors. Otherwise you won't be able to see if they are outside your office." He nodded to the middle hall, open for anything to get through, "The animatronics don't normally go down the middle hall, but if they do, you have a flashlight. Just blink it a few times at the things and it'll make them go away. They hate the light for some reason, don't ask me why." He for a moment seemed like he was done explaining but then remembered something,

"Oh yeah, and one more thing. There's another animatronic. A marionette puppet thing. It'll creep you the hell out. But, it won't come out often. In fact, it only comes out of its box if you let the music box at the prize corner wind down. That's why you have to check the prize corner often." He pressed that section on the screen, showing up the image of the area, and down in the left hand corner of the screen was a little circle, slowly winding down, "Press this on your screen, " He pressed the circle, watching it crank the music box back up remotely, "To crank up the music box. Simple." Simple, yet if one forget this, it would be a deadly mistake, he knew. The image of that ghostly girl he had seen just months ago, standing on the stage after jerking him down, came to his mind. He definitely didn't want to see her again and was sure this guy wouldn't want to meet her either, "Just remember all that and you'll be fine. Of course, I'll be in here with you this first week to help you out until you get the hang of all that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"He's here." Were the words that came from Annabella's mouth as she sat atop her prize corner box, legs criss crossed, a smirk gracing her lips. Finally the new night guard had arrived. Another 'friend' for the kids to play with while she watched on and enjoyed the show. This one was amusing to say the least, to watch how he fell out on the floor. Oh they would have to take their time with him and enjoy his clumsy antics. This one might even be more enjoyable than the screamer they had the night before. She sure hoped so. After all, it wouldn't be any fun if there wasn't any panic in the Night Guards that came here, just like it wasn't fun with that man in purple when he worked.

She hated the man. He wore that purple guards outfit with pride, just like that despicable grandfather of his. And, as she realized just moments after her marionette was freed from its crate, he knew. He knew about them, and about what had happened to them so long ago. She didn't know how he had figured it out, but did it matter? He had to be no better than his grandfather was. None of these guards that came in were no better than him. That's why they all had to die. They deserved it. Any guard that came in here to work was clearly up to no good.

"Anna, " The girl turned her head to look over at her younger brother, standing there looking up at her, the young boy obviously not pleased about something, "Skylar's at her mischief again. She pulled that cook's hair and made Bonnie move."

Sighing, Annabella leaned back, waving her hand to as if to dismiss what the little girl had done for now, "We'll let it slide this time. After all, she's probably just excited about our new friend here. We all are."

Jacob hopped up to sit next to his sister on the giant gift box, legs dangling off of it and swinging back and forth a few inches above the floor, "How long do you think this one will last?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. But let's hope he lasts at least a few days. He's funny to watch. We don't get many comedic guards here anymore."

"Yeah," Jacob said with a nod and a smile, "Let's hope Sky and Nora don't get to him tonight. That'd end our fun too quickly."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that..." Anna said, glancing over to where Skylar was in the kitchen, "I have a feeling there might be a second target to go after tonight, and it seems Skylar has set her eyes on it."

Her brother laughed, "Skylar has her eyes on everyone. Always looking for new friends."

"Aren't we all?"

Last edited:
"And I'm back to my usual corner, oh joyful." Said a young boys voice, the voice in a whisper tone, so only anyone that was over at the cove could here boys voice. The head of the young popper out from the curtains that were covering the cove. He was more then sure that nobody could see him here, which was what he was hoping for. Now you may ask. Who is this boy? What is he doing here? Or where are his parents? Well thos question can be answered quite easily. The boy was spirit of Foxy the Pirate, and his parents are probably dead.

To further explain the first answer, his name is Thomas, he remmebered that much. Thomas was one of the victims to the purple guy that killed them three decades ago. The thought of the purple guys fate always gave him a smile on his face, the bastard deserved his fate. The screams of pain and torture and pain, and the part when his skull just went crunch! that was his favorite part of that memory.

But with that aside that's who he was back on the mortal world. Thomas saw who must be the new security guard walking in, or more like falling in. That sight even made Thomas chuckle. "That's the new one? I bet he won't last a night, I might not even have to do anything with this one. I bet Bonnie or Chica will have this one. But I wouldn't sticking my hook throu his cheek like fish." He chuckled to himself of his devious plan. He was interrupted when he saw the head of Bonnie moving. He coward back behind the curtains, the other spirits here and him were never the best of friends. If he remembered correctly he was the youngest out of all of them, and with his mortal life still in his mind, sometimes people scare him easily.

He heard the two siblings started talking. He rolled his eyes in annoyance to their conversation. "Maybe I'll just a take nap, although I could go say hi to the mechanic in the bathroom, but those two will see me. Ah sod it." He said to himself before he made a mad dash for the girls bathroom. He was hoping that nobody saw him.

He fazed through the bathroom, just so the mechanic won't know something's up. "She's washing her hands, I could work with this." He thought as he walked over to the sink she was using. He turned the hot water max temp. Once the mirror gathered moisture, he started writing. The message left on the mirror was. "Arrr Matey." And with that he friend the water off and he waited for the mechanics reaction.

Darius eye'd Skyler with distaste as she messed with the cook, Connie. He didn't like the idea that she was taking a shine to her. That could only end badly, it was one thing when they went after the guards, it was another thing entirely when they start messing with innocent by-standers. That was never part of the plan, and it wasn't fair! They deserved a chance to live! Didn't killing people out of that uniform make them just as bad as the guards? Taking away the chance to live from those who had done no wrong? It wasn't right! ...Right? But telling this to Skyler; it'd just go in one ear and out the other! He needed Marionette to call her off.

He glanced nervously up at the Fredbear animatronic he was sitting next to, almost as if he expected it to reach out and grab him if he wandered away from it. Of course, he knew this wasn't true. The knowledge didn't help with the fear... Nothing helped with the fear. But now that he was dead he had to be brave. Brave, because nothing could hurt him anymore. He tore his eyes away from Fredbear and locked onto Jacob and his sister, quickly leaving the tall golden bear as he approached them.

As he approached he caught the tail end of the conversation being held. Jacob was laughing at one thing or another, then again when wasn't the big dummy finding something funny? He couldn't help thinking the second part fondly. The next thing he heard washed the fond thoughts directly down the drain, however.

"Skyler has her eyes set on everyone. Always looking for new friends."

"Aren't we all?"

He stepped into range with a small scowl, "No. We're not." He stepped in closer, and squared up his shoulders, drawing himself up as straight and tall as he could to try and make himself look like he meant business and shouldn't be argued with. ....which really doesn't work when you twelve years old, but, hey, he tried. "Call her off, Marionette."

A spectral figure slept at the base of Chica. This was Nora the spirit of Chica, her eyes snapped awake at the sound of several voices. She got up slowly and looked around. "Eh?" her eyes lit up as she saw the new night guard and a few others. They were potential friends to her! She wondered if they wanted to play. She looked around and she saw Anna and Jacob conversing about something, she really didn't take notice of it. She frowned when she saw Skyler hurting Connie, she knew she had to stop her before the girl got hurt.

Frowning she made her way over to Skyler and Connie "Stop it Skyler!" she said with her hands on her hips. "Go bug the others." She said and stood between the two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without warning the water rushing over her hands turned scalding, causing her to jump away from the sink with a small shriek. Her hands flew up protectively to her collar bone as she winced as if struck. To be completely honest, her reaction came more from a place of surprise then pain. The water temperature had changed so quickly she hadn't had time to process the change of heat on her hands until the pain hit. Had she turned the faucet to far without realizing? Or maybe something was wrong with the water heater...? "If i have to fix that thing today as well-"

[BCOLOR=#999999]Arrr Matey[/BCOLOR]
She stared in disbelief at the glass, having a hard time believing her own eyes as the letters appeared before her one at a time. A. R. R. R, M. A. T. E. Y. All carefully crafted one after another just in her line of sight, just for her eyes. Had she lost her mind? Feeling more then just a little crazy Arizona lifted a shaking hand to the glass, and, after a moment of hesitation, traced a reply onto the steamed up surface.
[BCOLOR=#999999]Ahoy Captain![/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Anthony was happy that the head guard didn't laugh at him being so awfully clumsy. He saw the man's lip part as if he was about to say something but was startled when a random woman ran by laughing hysterically and rushed into what appeared to be a bathroom. He raised an eyebrow and stared blankly at the door until he heard the man next to him begin to speak. For a moment he worried that the woman could have been laughing at him, but he wasn't sure whether she actually saw him or not so he decided to ignore it.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Xander. Don't worry, you'll get used to the crazy workers here. We've all been around here together since the old location so we've grown pretty used to each other by now. Hopefully they won't bother you to the point of not coming back to this place."
"I doubt it will bother me much" He said with a polite smile, knowing that he was lying and scared that they might actually aggravate him beyond all belief. He wondered to himself if his coworkers were the reason behind what seemed to be a permanent look of being unamused on Xanders face, or maybe he was just having a bad day.

"Guess we should get started with a tour so we can get that out of the way and I can fill you in on the basics before the shift starts." He gestured to the room they were in now, "Right now we're in the main show room. This is basically where kids run around like animals and watch the animatronics sing the same songs over and over again."
Anthony quickly listened as he glanced around at the room and tried to imagine it full of happy children playing. Something about it though seemed a little impossible to picture right now. The area just seemed so cold and kind of eerie, it made him a little uneasy but he tried not to let it start to creep him out. He didn't want to be too paranoid of this place especially if he was going to be sitting around it alone for many hours throughout the night.

"This is the parts and services area. The chick you saw running to the bathroom? She's the mechanic. She fixes up the animatronic parts in this room. If you know what's good for you stay out of her work area. She can throw a mean punch if you mess with her shit."
"Ah so that is who that was" Anthony commented quietly to himself. Walking through the parts and services they entered into what was obviously the kitchen,
"This is where they cook the pizzas and all that jazz. Conner here is the main cook. She orders everyone around here in the kitchen to do her bidding. She and all her little cook minions are probably planning to take over the restaurant some day, so watch your back."

Anthony laughed at the comment even though he wasn't fully confident in whether he should or shouldn't have. Xander seemed like a pretty cool guy so far, he didn't see any reason to complain or anything. Anthony looking over to the woman, she seemed a little stressed out or something. He studied her face and thought that she looked kind of upset but he couldn't be sure, it was his first time seeing her afterall, her face might just look like that. He shrugged and gave a little wave.
"Hi, I'm Anthony" He said, not really sure what else to say to her past that, he started to feel a little bit awkward and kind of regretted saying anything at all. He was glad that they quickly moved on.

"This is basically nothing, just where they keep all the food and crap, and over here we have the break room. This is mainly for the day time employees since you're the only one here after twelve. You're not supposed to leave the office by then, so the break room isn't of much use to the Night Watch."
Anthony tried to take in as much of the storage room as he can since they moved through it awfully quick but he soon learned that Xander wasn't lying, it was basically nothing. All of this talk about food was starting to make him a bit hungry, his stomach growled and he just prayed to every God and Goddess in existence that Xander had not heard the awful impression of a whale that his stomach was trying to pull off. He briefly glanced into the breakroom, since he wouldn't be seeing much of it he tried not to linger on it too much.

"That's the middle hall. It leads straight to your office. The security room doubles as a booking office during the day where they book parties. The manager says he didn't want doors down that way because it would seemed to closed off for the costumers. Don't understand that man, but he is my boss so I can't really say anything against it.
"That leads to the basement. Only authorized personal down there.", "Its full of old junk from previous locations that the manager doesn't want anyone fooling around with."

He quickly followed behind the man, making a mental map of the place in his head, still getting a creepy vibe from the place in general, maybe because it was so empty? He didn't even think about looking in the direction of the basement and was actually relieved when he found out that it was restricted and for no reason what so ever would he ever have to go down there. He was majorly freaked out by basements.

"Down here we have the party room. It's where people can have their private parties and all. We don't get many of those, but its there if we need it I guess."
He glanced around the room, finding it kind of boring and again tried to imagine it full of pizza covered, sugar filled children. He shuddered a little bit and was thankful that he might never have to see that unholy nightmare.

"This is the play area. Lots of games for kids to win tickets to trade at the prize corner and a ball pit for them to hide from their parents and babysitters in."
He smiled when he saw the playroom, it was probably his favorite room so far, instead of creepiness there was a lovely ballpit. He enjoyed ballpits as a child, he was never much for the arcade games and prizes, he liked to lurk in the depths of the ball pit and would even try scaring some other children if they came to close but jumping out from the depths and making loud monkey like noises. His face scrunched up awkwardly as the memory of himself as a child kind of creeped him out. He silently judged himself as they continued on.
Maybe that explains why he is kind of awkward in adulthood, had he always been that awkward, he got lost in his thoughts as he followed Xander.

"Here's the office. You can view all the cameras from your screen, just to make sure everything is cool and no one's trying to break in or anything."
Anthony followed him into the small room and took a seat in the old chair. He looked up at all of the screens, watching them closely as he saw some people move about doing whatever it was they needed to do. He thought it seemed like a pretty easy task, he didn't think many people just broke into pizza shops to terribly often.

"Now, there is one small thing I should mention." Anthony turned in the chair and looked over to Xander, he was starting to get a bad feeling about what he might say, but he assumed that he was just being nervous for no reason, it couldn't be anything too crazy.
"Nothing to get too freaked out over." Anthony raised an eyebrow, thinking to himself that whatever was about to come out of his mouth was most likely something he would need to get freaked out over.

"With how old these animatronics are, they have to move around and all. It's called the 'free roam' time. Happens every night between twelve and six. If they don't go through this time, their servers will lock up and that wouldn't be good for anybody." Anthony sat motionless as he listened, he held his breathe, finding the information a little creepy considering he would just be sitting here watching animatronics roam around in the dark randomly.

"Every once and I while they may try to come in here during their roaming." Anthony's eyes grew big and one started to twitch a little, he went to open his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He tried not to picture just sitting there reading and book and suddenly turn to find Foxy chilling behind him, just....watching...

"But, you can't let them do that. You see, there's a small glitch in the system where"

' Oh my God here we go......" he thought to himself as he quietly listened and instantly regretted ever coming here in the first place.

"....well, where they might think your an endoskeleton without the suit. And of course, at Freddy's that's not a good thing. So, obviously if they see you like that, they would try to put you in a suit." His eye was beginning to twitch again, some part of his brain was still trying to convince him that this wasn't a big deal and that everything was going to be okay but the vast majority of his brain was thinking , OH HELL NO

Oh, but you don't want that. Trust me. Those suits are filled with wires and beams. It'd be pretty painful for you.....in face, it could lead to very bad injuries...and death. Yeah, most likely death."
Anthony's mouth fell wide open, his eye continuing to twitch. His eyes stayed locked on Xander for a moment and something inside him snapped a little.He heard everything else that Xander had to say, he made a little mental note of the music box and briefly glanced at the buttons as he instructed him on what to do with them. But his mouth was still wide open and his eye was still twitching, and he wondered how Xander could just be sitting there going on and on and on about these buttons and crap when he basically just told him that if he didn't watch his shit he was going to end up getting shoved into a suit of wires and beams and it would be awful and he would die. He patiently waited for Xander to finish speaking before he went on a slight ramble.

"So um....has nobody in this place thought to fix that? like nobody? you have someone here who's PURPOSE is to maintain and fix these things but they have just so happen to decide to look over the fact that these things could potentially kill someone....that someone who just so happens to be me.... and I am here....alone with them"
Anthony blurted out at an almost unnaturally speed due to his sudden wave of panic, holding his arms up dramatically in the air.
He didn't even want to ask on whether or not these things have actually killed before or not. He just sighed and closed his eyes for a moment.

"I'm Sorry" He apologized.

"Aww the little ducky wucky thinks she can boss me around hehe . . . how cute . . . now how about you just go waddle off somewhere else and let me have my fun, or do I have to make it duck season again~" Skylar growled menacingly at Nora to give the kid one last warning before she would result to much more drastic measures, and honestly all that really ever ended up being was a game of chase with her yanking at Nora's hair whenever she caught the kid. If she ever even tried to do anything other than that Marion would almost always step in and reprimand her for being a bully towards Nora, and if it wasn't Marion then it was Freddy ending their little game as soon as he noticed it which was never fun. Why was Jacob even their leader anyway? It wasn't fair since none of them had voted him into that position . . . well . . . she hadn't anyway, but it was possible the others had . . . hehe except for Foxy . . . wait that would just leave Chica cause Marion didn't technically count . . . or did she? Gosh if she kept thinking about it any harder her head would explode, and she had gotten so caught up in her own thoughts that she forgot Nora was even still there.

Let alone the fact that the kid was standing between her and HER new plaything, and what could she say . . . hehe . . . she was extremely possessive over what she considered hers which included her bright cherry red guitar. That thing was her precious baby, and if anyone even so much as breathed on it she'd screech at them and try her hardest not to jump them considering most of the time it was just young children, but back to the problem at hand. The pizza eating duck was still here and apparently refusing to budge from the spot she had planted herself in until Skylar herself left the kitchen. She guessed she could let this one little thing slide for now considering that all the doors that led outside would be locked in about forty-five minutes, and what could she say it was nearly impossible to stay agitated at Nora's adorable little face. Being super adorable though wasn't enough to quiet the buzzing storm of thoughts and ideas that kept ricocheting around her broken mind.

So off she went in a fit of hysterical giggles dumping over bucket and jar of cheese and pizza sauce she could get her little hands on all over the kitchen floor . . . hehe . . . Little Miss Connie was Going to stay the night here whether she liked it or not . . . and she was going to make her into a splendid robotic friend hehe. After spilling everything all over the floor she made a mad dash towards the girl's bathroom without even realizing Foxy was already in there along with the mechanic girl, but hey it was the only place Freddy never seemed to follow her into hehe.

Reactions: Robin man
"Aww the little ducky wucky thinks she can boss me around hehe . . . how cute . . . now how about you just go waddle off somewhere else and let me have my fun, or do I have to make it duck season again~" Skylar growled menacingly at Nora to give the kid one last warning before she would result to much more drastic measures, and honestly all that really ever ended up being was a game of chase with her yanking at Nora's hair whenever she caught the kid. If she ever even tried to do anything other than that Marion would almost always step in and reprimand her for being a bully towards Nora, and if it wasn't Marion then it was Freddy ending their little game as soon as he noticed it which was never fun. Why was Jacob even their leader anyway? It wasn't fair since none of them had voted him into that position . . . well . . . she hadn't anyway, but it was possible the others had . . . hehe except for Foxy . . . wait that would just leave Chica cause Marion didn't technically count . . . or did she? Gosh if she kept thinking about it any harder her head would explode, and she had gotten so caught up in her own thoughts that she forgot Nora was even still there.

Let alone the fact that the kid was standing between her and HER new plaything, and what could she say . . . hehe . . . she was extremely possessive over what she considered hers which included her bright cherry red guitar. That thing was her precious baby, and if anyone even so much as breathed on it she'd screech at them and try her hardest not to jump them considering most of the time it was just young children, but back to the problem at hand. The pizza eating duck was still here and apparently refusing to budge from the spot she had planted herself in until Skylar herself left the kitchen. She guessed she could let this one little thing slide for now considering that all the doors that led outside would be locked in about forty-five minutes, and what could she say it was nearly impossible to stay agitated at Nora's adorable little face. Being super adorable though wasn't enough to quiet the buzzing storm of thoughts and ideas that kept ricocheting around her broken mind.

So off she went in a fit of hysterical giggles dumping over bucket and jar of cheese and pizza sauce she could get her little hands on all over the kitchen floor . . . hehe . . . Little Miss Connie was Going to stay the night here whether she liked it or not . . . and she was going to make her into a splendid robotic friend hehe. After spilling everything all over the floor she made a mad dash towards the girl's bathroom without even realizing Foxy was already in there along with the mechanic girl, but hey it was the only place Freddy never seemed to follow her into hehe.
Connie squealed again in surprise and jumped back when the bucket of cheese she had just finished using and the jar of sauce both crashed to the floor, the glass jar shattering into about a thousand saucy shards. She looked around again, finding herself breathing rather deeply for a moment. There was still nobody in the room with her that she could see, and the two items had seemingly launched themselves off the counter of their own accord.

What the fuck is going on?...

Lucky for her Sky hadn't been able to make too much of a mess, since there had only been that one jar and one container of cheese out on the counter, and she'd already used what she'd needed for her pizza and Arizona's from both. Everything else had already been put away for the night, and she took a moment to compose herself before she finished the two pies, then carefully carried them over to the oven to bake. She had to take a moment to relax again before she could manage to continue. She went to get a mop, trash bag, and a dustpan and started working on getting rid of the mess Skylar had made, continuously glancing around her fearfully. She was scared now and it really showed. She felt like there was someone--or something--out to get her, but she had no clue what.

Maybe the legends are true. Maybe the place really is haunted. Maybe...
No, no, that's absurd... Right? I mean, ghosts aren't real, right? Well then what flung this stuff off the counter like that?...

"...Oh God, mom, dad, I wish you guys were still here..." She wasn't aware she'd started speaking aloud, though softly enough that it wouldn't carry beyond that room. "I have no clue what's going on. I'm... I'm scared, more than I've been in a long time... I need help..."

Thomas gasped happily before he clapped his hands. Oh it's been so long since Thomas had someone to communicate with. Skylar always took the attention, nne times out of ten, she was the one that always haunted the staff. It was always fun when Thomas got to do so, he never harmed the staff, or throw things around, but he would communicate with that somehow.

He reached over to the mirror again and he wrote down. "You may know me as Foxy matey." Nobody ever found out where the bodies were, and three decades tends make you forgotten. There had been times when Thomas almost forgot his name, and that was normally the only time when he would speak to any of the other spirits, and that was normally the girl that possessed Chica, her name was Nora if he remembered correctly.

But there was one thing that nobody ever seem to forget, and that was the names of the anamatronics, even three plus decades had served these five bodies well. Everybody always seem to reconize who was who the moment anyone laid their eyes on them. He didn't mind it, he loved Foxy, and that is the best part of being in the afterlife, was that his body was one he wanted to have.

Skylar blanched and stalled in her tracks just as she burst into the girl's bathroom only to find that Foxy was already inside, and not only that but playing around with the nice mechanic girl. "F-f-foxy . . . ? What are you doing inside the girl"s bathroom? Boys aren't supposed to come in here . . ." It honestly wasn't very often that she got to talk to their resident pirate fox considering she was part of the main band, and it didn't help that Foxy was a bit skittish of them either, but who could blame the poor kid . . . Freddy ran the show around here and sadly whatever he and Marion says goes.

She glanced from Foxy was standing to the mechanic girl standing over the sink, and that's when she noticed the writing on the fogged over mirror. She giggled slightly as she read what had been written already it was adorable that Foxy had found a little friend to play with, so on a pure whim she turned that sink on next to the girl and waited for the mirror to fog over. She kinda liked Foxy so when the mirror fogged over she quickly started to write, 'Yarr , I be Cap'n Foxy's first matey hehe~ Do ye mind fix'n up the old Cap'n? I'd love to see 'em as part of the show again~' She did want to see Pirate's Cove back in order again because it wasn't fair that Foxy couldn't be loved by the kids while the rest of them could.

After she finished writing she tapped the glass a few times to draw the mechanic girl's attention to it before she herself backed away towards the door with a nervous smile. Maybe this would help the kid see that some of the others did care just a little bit, and maybe the mechanic girl actually would bring back Pirate Cove. Only time could tell for that one, but speaking of time it seemed like it was starting to run out for the humans. The time for the real show was drawing near , and it was going to be one hell of a party hehe~

• Love
Thomas jumped at the voice of Skylar. He hid behind the mechanic, he was just trying to hide and the mechanic was the closest thing. He wanted to say something to respond to her, but he just couldn't form the words, it's obvious that he has social anxiety. And even in the afterlife that trait stayed with him.

He peeked over the when he heard tapping on one of the mirrors. His curiousity got the best of him, just like any child at his age would. He saw the message, if he could he start tearing up. That was undoubtedly the nicest thing any has ever done for him. And the fact that Skylar committed the deed was incredible. He's seen the way that Skylar would treat the living and Nora, he was caught off guard.

He slowly moved away from the mechanic to show himself entirely. "W-Why are you doing this? You don't have to do this. I don't see what you of all of us will gain from this." He told her, seeming to forget about the living person that was right next to him.

Skylar's face started to a pale shade of vermillion before she looked away from Thomas' golden eyes. It wasn't like she liked him or anything . . . she . . . she just kinda tolerated him more than the others that was what it had to be. Yeah that was definitely what it was she just tolerated him more . . . with his cute red hair and his curious golden eyes that were currently locked on her. Why was he staring at her so hard? Her face only progressed further and further until it reach a deep shade of vermillion as her thoughts kept circling around the little foxy boy that stood in front of her, yet she couldn't think of a single thing to say . . . her, Skylar Arsen, had been left floored be a boy.

She . . . she had to get out now . . . as fast as her little legs would carry her, but she had to say something first . . . anything . . . anything at all if it would just get him to stop staring at her. So without even taking a second to think she sputtered out the first thing to pop into her little head. "I-i-it's not like I like you or anything . . . I-I . . . Stop staring at me!" She hid her face before she dashed out of the girl's bathroom without another word. She needed somewhere to hide and fast, but where could she go where none of them would follow her . . . the girl's bathroom was obviously out of the question, and she definitely wasn't comfortable with the idea of hiding in the boy's bathroom . . . so what room was left for her to pick from?

That would leave . . . the basement right? Nobody would even think to look for her down there, so off she went in a mad dash towards the basement door all the while praying no one saw her. Soon enough she phased right through the door and stalled in her tracks as she looked at all the boxes and shelves for a good hiding spot. Finally finding one she quickly walked over to a nice sized stack of boxes, and crouched down behind them with her knees tucked against her chest and her chin resting atop her knees. In her panic she had forgotten about one vital detail though, and that had been the pizzerias' seventh resident that had been locked inside the confines of the saferoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.