вαℓℓσσиѕ (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizona held her breath as new words slowly scrawled themselves across the surface. Y. O. U. M. A. Y. K. N. O. W. M. E. A. S. F. O. X. Y. M. A. T. E. Y.

[BCOLOR=#999999]You may know me as Foxy, Matey.[/BCOLOR]

The writing itself was bubbled, and childish. Reminding her of someone young of age or who had only recently learned to write. Which, in of itself, was rather endearing. She might even call it cute... if it wasn't for the fact that the droplets running from the displacement of the condensation gave the appearance of blood dripping from each carefully crafted letter. The message itself was....insane. She had to be out of her mind really. Foxy was one of the animatronic's out front. The one hidden behind the curtain, tucked away in a broken down cove, because no matter how often she pleaded with the finance guy he wouldn't ok the use of budget towards repairing the old swashbuckler and his lair.

Before She could really even think about reacting to this, another impossible occurrence blows her mind. The sink over turn on, she jumped to the side with a gasp. What the actual hell! Was there something wrong with the faucet? But no, no! She had seen the handle turn on and then back off, She Had Seen- Y. A. R. R. I. B. E. C. A. P. N. F.O.X. Y. S. F. I. R. S. T. M. A. T. E. Y. H. E. H. E. D. O. Y. E. M. I. N. D. F. I. X. N. U. P. T. H. E. O. L. D. C. A. P. N. I. D. L. O. V. E. T. O. S. E. E. E. M. A. S. P. A. R. T. O. F. T. H. E. S. H. O. W. A. G. A. I. N.

[BCOLOR=#999999]Yarr , I be Cap'n Foxy's first matey hehe~ Do ye mind fix'n up the old Cap'n? I'd love to see 'em as part of the show again~[/BCOLOR]
Oh my god. What was happening? This didn't just happen. Was she having a psychotic break? She should have stay'd seeing those stupid psychiatrists! This....this didn't have to be a bad thing. Come on, positives. Positives. Maybe the restaurant was talking to her? .....ok no that was crazy. The animatronic? Equally if not more so crazy. ....A sign. A vision. Oh! Fate! Ok, ok. That's less crazy-ish.

"O-ok, Universe. I, ...I get it! I'll push harder for the budget for the cove...i...i'll just have to make some cuts somewhere else...m...maybe the Intercoms? B...but don't worry. I'll, um, I'll make it work!"

Nora's eyebrows twitched in annoyance "What did you call me...?!" she said in a hiss. She realized that Skylar was already gone and calmed herself down. A smile played on her face when she turned her attention to Connie, the woman seemed spooked at the jar of pizza sauce that broke and spilled on the floor. 'That stupid rabbit isn't right in the head.' she thought to herself and moved over to Connie. She blinked and started to lightly poke her and tug at her clothing. Giggles irrupted from the ghost's throat as she toyed with the human girl. A thought appeared on her mind and she turned to the sauce and knelt down. She wrote in the sauce "Hi!" she wrote and then followed by "Lets be friends!" she said and waited for the response from Connie.

The tomato paste looked like blood on her finger. She placed it to her lips and licked it off. It had no taste, which didn't surprise her cause she was dead. She frowned and her eyes grew sad. She missed the taste of food. What she wouldn't give to taste chocolate and other junk food again.

Nora's eyebrows twitched in annoyance "What did you call me...?!" she said in a hiss. She realized that Skylar was already gone and calmed herself down. A smile played on her face when she turned her attention to Connie, the woman seemed spooked at the jar of pizza sauce that broke and spilled on the floor. 'That stupid rabbit isn't right in the head.' she thought to herself and moved over to Connie. She blinked and started to lightly poke her and tug at her clothing. Giggles irrupted from the ghost's throat as she toyed with the human girl. A thought appeared on her mind and she turned to the sauce and knelt down. She wrote in the sauce "Hi!" she wrote and then followed by "Lets be friends!" she said and waited for the response from Connie.

The tomato paste looked like blood on her finger. She placed it to her lips and licked it off. It had no taste, which didn't surprise her cause she was dead. She frowned and her eyes grew sad. She missed the taste of food. What she wouldn't give to taste chocolate and other junk food again.
Connie looked around again as she felt Nora tugging at her clothes, then stared in disbelief at the words appearing in the mess she was cleaning up. She just stared transfixed for a while then looked around her slowly again.

"H-hello?... I-is there someone here?..." she asked softly, figuring if she really was loosing her mind she might as well go along with it. "...If there really is someone there... I-I'm sure we could be friends... I just can't see you, if you're really there..."

Xander

"So um....has nobody in this place thought to fix that? like nobody? you have someone here who's PURPOSE is to maintain and fix these things but they have just so happen to decide to look over the fact that these things could potentially kill someone....that someone who just so happens to be me.... and I am here....alone with them"

Xander stood through the entirety of Anthony's little rant unfazed, and slightly unamused with how slow this guy was starting to seem. Honestly who would be stupid enough to not consider the fact that they had probably tried not just once, but several times to fix the little problem that the animatronics had about seeing the night guards as endoskeletons. The only hiccup was the fact that the animatronics themselves weren't actually affected by a computer glitch, but rather were actually haunted . . . no real reason to let that little secret slip yet though. The guy probably wouldn't even survive his first night alone anyway, and that's when the, "I'm Sorry," finally reached his ears.

He snorted with distaste as he shifted his weight from one leg to the other before crossing his arms over his slightly toned chest, and then he speared Anthony with a stare that could freeze blood, "You're sorry . . . ? You're sorry?! Sorry for what? Wasting ten minutes of My valuable time for a half-baked complaint about how some stupid animatronics have a glitch? Do you seriously believe that the company hasn't tried on several occasions to resolve that particular issue? That was the whole reason that they originally hired a mechanic to begin with, so instead of standing there and gaping at me like a goldfish how about you go lock the doors because your first shift starts in seven minutes."

He uncrossed his arms and quickly plucked the keys to the pizzeria from his front pocket before tossing them to the newbie with a flick of his wrist. Shortly after he made a shooing motion with his hand as he plopped back down into the chair next to the one that Anthony would be taking up residence in for the rest of the night, "Oh and just to clarify nobody is allowed to enter or leave after the doors are locked, so if anyone else is left in the building they need to report to the office so the animatronics don't mistake them for endoskeletons." With that said he kicked his feet up onto the counter, and leaned back in his chair with complete nonchalance while any trace from his small burst moments ago slowly dissipated as he reclaimed his confident composure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Freddy and Marionette
"No. We're not."

Annabelle tilted her head a little at the sound of Darius' voice before flicking her eyes in the golden haired boy's general direction with a thoughtful smile, "That is true Darius seeing as you're the one exception to the rule I suppose . . ." She uncrossed and recrossed her legs as she leaned forward on her elbows, and gave the younger boy her full attention when she noticed the childishly business-like stance he had taken up before her eyes. It wasn't that often that Fredbear approached her, so whatever it was must have been pretty serious . . . at least to him anyway.

"Call her off, Marionette."

She rocked her head back and forth in the cradle of her hands as she kept watching him with calm grey eyes, so that's what had been bothering him this time around. Skylar and her antics . . . it seemed it was a pretty common topic of conversation today seeing as her own little brother had brought her up only moments ago, but that was beside the point. She mulled over his demand for a few moments longer before glancing in her little brother's direction to see if he would offer his opinion on the matter.

"Hmm?" Jacob happened to catch his older sister's gaze from the corner of his eye before realizing what she was waiting for, "I guess if she's causing a problem for the others then we should tell her to stop."

Annabelle looked back at Darius thoughtfully before glancing towards the kitchen once more, "It seems at this point there's no need to seeing as all the commotion from earlier has stopped, and you and I both know that she hardly even listens to me as it is, but I don't see why her going after the waitress bothers you that much . . . it's not like she can't be replaced by someone else, and not only that but she also associates with the head guard . . . for all we know they could be partners in crime."

Nora's eyes lit up, well as much as they could for being a dead person. She hadn't shown herself to many people in several years, it couldn't hurt to do it now. She concentrated and soon the body of a child showed in pale oranges and ghastly colors. "Hi!" she smiled and waved "Please don't be scared, I don't want to hurt you." she finished. She couldn't say much for her other comrades, the only person she wanted to kill was the night guards and Xander. The other workers were innocent and had no place in their war. "I'm Nora, what is your name?" she said in a chirp.

She just hoped that Marion and the other children didn't hurt this girl.

Nora's eyes lit up, well as much as they could for being a dead person. She hadn't shown herself to many people in several years, it couldn't hurt to do it now. She concentrated and soon the body of a child showed in pale oranges and ghastly colors. "Hi!" she smiled and waved "Please don't be scared, I don't want to hurt you." she finished. She couldn't say much for her other comrades, the only person she wanted to kill was the night guards and Xander. The other workers were innocent and had no place in their war. "I'm Nora, what is your name?" she said in a chirp.

She just hoped that Marion and the other children didn't hurt this girl.
Connie froze for a moment, barely breathing and eyes wide, just staring in disbelief at what she'd just seen appear in front of her. She was silent for several minutes before she finally managed to say "...C-Connie... ...wh-what?... w-what are you?..."
She could feel her heartbeat pounding in her ears and she wanted to run away screaming, but something was making her stay, either she was just too scared to get the signals to move all the way down to her legs, or something with her burning curiosity and confusion was making her stay there, looking at Nora's spectral form in awe.

Thomas watched Skylar curiously. He didn't give any sign of him liking her. But he couldn't help but to appreciate her effort to help him out being noticed by the public again. But after all these decades of being shunned by everybody, he kinda got used to the feeling of being ignored, maybe being noticed may not be as good as one would say. Maybe if it was a slow return to the public, and not all at once.

He heard the mechanic girl talking about her trying to make a effort to fix the cove. It might be just a empty promise, it wouldn't surprise her if it was, but one can hope, even a spirit. He actually formed a small smile on his face, he couldn't remember the last time he had a good reason to smile, this might be the best reason ever.

He quickly wrote another message on the first mirror. It said this simple sentence. "Thank you, welcome to the crew matey. You'll be safe now." After he wrote that message he ran out to look around for Skylar. He wanted to figure out what was up with her, she never acted like that with the others before, but she would occasionally act like that with him. Then again those moments were far and brief, so he didn't think much on those moments.

He couldn't see her anywhere up here, and he saw the "big three" all up and talking. The bears and the marionette were talking about something. He could already tell she wasn't over there, but there was one spot that would work for hiding, and that was the basement. He knew that it would be a bad idea, but he knew he would have to go and look. He made his way to the door to the basement. He hated that room with a passion, because he lives down there in his own misery, that bastard purple guy should be dead for what he's done to Thomas and all these other people.

He walked through the door, and then walked downstairs like he would in his mortal life. "Skylar? Where are you? You know that we shouldn't be down here, he could come out of anywhere down here. Come back up please." He called out as he stayed by the bottom of the stairs.

Anthony sighed and caught the keys with ease. He stood up and politely listened to Xander's instructions on no one else being allowed in the building before quickly leaving the office.

He decided to go down the right Hall since he believed this is where more people might be lingering since the breakroom and kitchen were on this side of the building. He walked over towards the breakroom and peaked in, no one. He continued down the hall and briefly peaked in storage, no one. He made his way to the kitchen and poked his head in.

"Is there anyone in here?" He called out and patiently waited for a response but he knew that he couldn't wait long. He kind of glanced over both shoulders just to see if anything or anyone was behind him, he knew it wasn't time yet but he was paranoid.

Anthony sighed and caught the keys with ease. He stood up and politely listened to Xander's instructions on no one else being allowed in the building before quickly leaving the office.

He decided to go down the right Hall since he believed this is where more people might be lingering since the breakroom and kitchen were on this side of the building. He walked over towards the breakroom and peaked in, no one. He continued down the hall and briefly peaked in storage, no one. He made his way to the kitchen and poked his head in.

"Is there anyone in here?" He called out and patiently waited for a response but he knew that he couldn't wait long. He kind of glanced over both shoulders just to see if anything or anyone was behind him, he knew it wasn't time yet but he was paranoid.
Connie and Nora weren't really visible from the doorway, and Connie was still too preoccupied with focusing on Nora to respond, so it would seem there was nobody in there.

"Skylar? Where are you? You know that we shouldn't be down here, he could come out of anywhere down here. Come back up please."

Skylar ducked as low as she could behind the boxes as soon as Foxy's voice called out to her, and right now she didn't really care about the purple guy as it was anyway . . . she just wanted to understand why it felt her heart was fluttering in her chest like a caged bird. She had never felt like this before in all the years she had been dead or alive, yet it only recently started happening in the rare moments that she interacted with Foxy. Her head just became this clouded, unreadable mess whenever she saw him, and that was mostly why she had taken to avoiding him as of late, but now . . . well now it was even worse because her thoughts were being interlaced with a much darker motive.

Slowly her mind started to go haywire as an insane smile tried to split its way across her childishly rounded face, and worst of all it would be happening right before Foxy's eyes. In a single motion her body jerked upright and the tower of boxes came tumbling down around her small spectral frame. Then the fat tears started to spill down her cheeks as the nightmare from thirty years ago filled her head with the images from that fateful night. It didn't stop there though as her little hands went up to cradle her head . . . it never stopped there because it all just felt too painfully real . . . the pain and fear consumed her until nothing was left but a hollow shell and an intense lust for death, blood, and destruction. Until all she could think about was killing.

Her eyes flickered like static between the beautiful fuchsia color they had become and the black abyssal orbs that they all together shared. Finally her silent, unmoving facade had broken. Peals of hysterical laughter filled the otherwise undisturbed air that permeated the basement as her body started to twitch slightly as if she was glitching before finally her melancholic voice croaked out, "D-daddy . . .? Daddy! . . . A-alone . . . hehe . . . HAHAHAHAHAHA . . . i-it's, it's . . . i-i-it's time . . . hehe IT'S TIME! Kill . . . k-kill . . . It's time t-to kill~"

Status
Not open for further replies.