вαℓℓσσиѕ (A Five Nights At Freddy's Roleplay)(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHeartlessNobody

The Light Fury
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
  • OliF1qj.png

So many years.....so many dark memories for these children. Children who did nothing wrong. Who's lives were stolen from them by an impostor. Someone they thought they could trust. After all, he worked at their favorite place to play. He was dressed as one of their favorite characters. How could they have ever known....that it would come to this?

Of course, years and years of pain...it makes people do things they never thought they would do. Makes them angry. And hurt. Revenge was something they thought would fix everything. But, it didn't. When the man who betrayed them died, his soul stayed. It didn't make them any happier, didn't fix what was broken. And now, they were stuck with him forever. Perhaps, more killing would? Yes, after all, there were plenty more people like this man. More people in that security outfit. They had to be bad too. All they had to do was get rid of all the bad guys. And so, they killed. And killed. Every person they saw when it was time for them to roam, they killed, and made like them.

Yet, was wasn't anything working? Why couldn't these children just move on? Was there anything that could put their souls at ease? Or would the pain far in the past continue to haunt them worse than they haunted others?

Information about the RP:
    Okay before I give information, I would just like to say that this is an RP. No one truely knows the whole story of what happened with the five children and so I have to think to put together a version that can be successfully rped. Thus, what I put here is for the RP and I will not change it because it 'doesn't go with the theory'. If you constantly are bickering about theory and the plot you will be kicked off the rp. Now, onto the information:

1. There are more ghosts in this rp than just the five children. These ghosts include the Purple Guy, the ghost controlling the marionette, and possibly others depending on how things go.
    2. There will be a Nightguard but if you have noticed, for sake of not only having two or three older people in the rp, I have added in two other humans. These will preferably be employees at Freddy's.
    3. In the rp, in contrast to the games, it will be in a Freddy's Pizzeria that the children are set free, not the Freddy's Fright. It just makes things easier since a lot of the characters were left out in that one XD
    4. The animatronics can not move during the day. This is kind of obvious. But that doesn't mean the ghosts can't :3 This also doesn't mean ghosts can go crazy during the day scaring people either. Ghosts, show yourselves in moderation not all the time. For the sake of the rp, we will say the ghosts can chose when they want to show themselves and when they don't.
    This rp will take place in this year (2017). The timeline of games to now goes: FNAF4, FNAF2, FNAF, and the rp would be basically canceling out FNAF3. I think FNAF4 and 2 happened in the same week as well, so keep that in mind.
    5. The ghosts would be able to communicate with the living, but it is likely they wouldn't do it often and surely not right at the start of the rp.
    6. The ghosts are able to choose when they can and can't become solid, though it takes years of trying(of course, them being ghosts for over thirty years they have been able to accomplish this) and even then it takes a massive about of concentration to become solid even for just a few moments. This is why they still use the animatronics to do their dirty work.
    7. Instead of the security getting 'trained' by the tapes with phone guys and such, it will on the job training under the Head of Security. The new security guard is on duty and doing all the work of course, but the Head of Security is there to supervise and is skilled at keeping the animatronics out of the office . This guard is in his twenties and would be pretty experienced at Freddy's, having worked and survived the night shift a few times. And being a guard would run in his family. In other words I wanted to make this guard related to one very important character in the FNAF games; The grandson of the Purple Guy. I will be playing this Head of Security so you can read more about him in the Cast List.

bpMz2iN.png

Color Code
    Purple- Prize Corner
    Grey- Pirate Cove
    Yellow- No Cameras. The security guard can not view these rooms.
    Blue-Doorway with no doors
    Orange- Doorways with doors that can be shut
    Red- Boarded up. Can not enter.
    Green-Main entrance
    Random Rainbow Colored Dots- Ball Pit of Death ;3

COME JOIN THE PARTY...
  • Rules
    1. Okay, so for the last few group rps I have done people didn't really get what I meant when I said this was going to be an ADVANCED roleplay and the rp fell through rather quickly. So I'm going to write out my definition for it that you must follow. Advanced is when you write 3+ paragraphs per character per post, have little grammar and spelling errors, and can move the plot along without cliches. I can understand errors here or there. I'm not evil or a writing nazi, but I expect capable writers that can move the story forward. Also 3 paragraphs int he minimum. Meaning every post better not be the minimum or else I will kick you out and have your character killed :3

2. Going along with rule #1. DO NOT POST YOUR CHARACTER SHEET HERE YET. What I need from you, so I can check and approve characters before people post and crowd up the OOC with characters that won't be used, is that you send me your character, along with a writing sample for a post (can be one you write on the spot or one from a past rp), in conversations. If you post on here without confirming with me first I will not accept you into the rp at all because you did not follow instructions. (if you are confused about his rule, please pm me and I will be more than happy to explain in better terms for you to understand ^_^). Also, there is no reserving characters. If you want a character you better send your CS in ASAP, other wise it might get taken. This is first come first serve. You cant just message me and say you are interested in a character, I have to see a CS and example post before that character is yours.

3. Be civil. Don't start fights. And don't join in them. You will be kicked from the rp for drama if you do.

4. You may play multiple characters BUT you must keep the genders of your characters even. 2 Charaacters=1 Boy and 1 Girl. 4 Characters=2 Boys and 2 Girls. You get the picture. There are certain cases where I may make exceptions, but for the most part this rule will stay active.

5. Certain characters have already been marked for genders. This is just because its what we actually know form the games to be true (well expect for the night guard who I just see as a male so I marked him as that XD don't hate me). So yeah :) I will also mark genders after someone takes a character just for my own organization. Also, if it gets to the point where one gender is outnumbering the other I may close the signups for whatever gender character is the overpopulating one.

6. Wow I feel a bit strict. So fun rule time! Put a banner for your character at the top of your character sheet! (for example look to my character :bsmile: ). You can make it or find one. Or if you absolutely need help I can try to make one for you though I can't promise it will be the best.

7. What I say goes. Don't argue.

8. Oh, let's also get a good range of ages. Don't make all the ghosts young but not of them old either. The 5 kids that died will range from 5-12, all the other ghost should be older than that.

9. Every character must of a assigned color. I know this is a weird rule, but its for all of us to be able to tell which character is talking and such. For instance, you post may say
    'He was walking and saw her, "Hey, what's up Amber?"'
    Basically, when your character 'speaks' their color must be used for that text. I know it can be a hassle sometimes but just bare with me. Make sure you incorporate your color into your profile somehow as a way to 'claim' that color. Otherwise, if you wait until every one else gives me theirs, all that will be left is undesirable colors. and you wouldn't want that.

10. More may come. If they do I'll let everyone know.​
  • (Feel Lucky. I've made much longer ones in the past.)
    Name:

What Are You?:
    (human or ghost)

Favorite Character at Freddy's:
    (in other words, ghosts; what animation is your ghost in control of. humans; can just put any character their human likes)

Biography:

Voice:
    (What your character sounds like. Must be a video. Can be either spoken or a song)

Theme Song:
    (preferably a FNAF song. this is just for fun but at the same time don't leave it blank ;) pick a song that says something about your character and have fun with it. If you need suggestions, I know plenty of songs.)

Appearance:

Other:

Characters
    Ghost of Freddy(male)- AHeartlessNobody
    Ghost of Bonnie(female)- SugaarCereal
    Ghost of Chica(male)- SugaarCereal

Ghost of Foxy-
    Ghost of Fredbear(golden freddy, male)-
    Ghost of Marionette(female)- AHeartlessNobody
    Ghost of Springtrap (purple guy)- AHeartlessNobody

Security Guard(male)-
    Head of Security(male)- AHeartlessNobody
    Other Human-
    Other Human-
    Other Human(must be male)-

The Marionette (Annabella Charring)

53k7pud.jpg

Name:
    Her name was Annabella Charring, but now she barely even remembers that, going by Marionette.

What Are You?
    A Ghost

The Marionette

[fieldbox="Biography, Gray, dotted, Georgia"]
    Anna was just your average girl. She was beautiful, well liked, and all around possibly the person with the most promise in her small town. She graduated high school at the top of her class and enrolled in the local university in her home town. Of course, with her living in her home town and her parents working all the time, she offered to watch her younger brother, Jacob when summer time came around, as well as a few of the other kids in town. One of their favorite places to go was Freddy Frazbear's Pizzeria, which had been recently remodeled with new animatronics and many rooms the children could play in. It was such a great place. Or...so she thought.

One day, while they were all there, the kids running from room to room playing, Annabella had been doing some summer school work for her university at one of the tables and, due to her having stayed up late studying the night before, fell asleep at the table, only to wake up after closing with one of the workers shaking her awake before walking out saying she had to leave before the Nightguard locked the doors. Confused, the young woman got up and after packing her things, began to walk around the restaurant, trying to find the kids, and hearing them crying, followed the sounds to a room labeled 'Safe Room: Employees Only'. Despite the sign, hearing them crying, she rushed into the room to see a man, dressed in a purple security guard outfit, hovering over the children that he had cornered with a knife in his hand. It was instinct what she did next. She had to try to defend her younger brother and the other children. Had to save them.

Yet, she failed.

It was painful, filled with her screams as the man slowly killed her, torturing her until she finally died and her body stuffed into the box in the prize corner to lay dead beside the old puppet. After he killed her, he killed the children, including her younger brother. He had won.

But....did he really?

Gifts. Give gifts. Yes, that was what she did....or was it what the Marionette did? But...she was the Marionette, wasn't she? Yes...yes she was. Her body may have died, but now she had a new one. One that was....less disposable. And now, it was her job to give gifts. And her first gifts? The gifts of life. The children she died protecting, they would not perish. Their souls would live on. They would be fixed. She would make it so. And that is what she did.
    They got their revenge in time. It didn't take long. The man wasn't as smart as he thought he was. He had stuffed them in suits, and yet he himself was in a suit. One that was his end.

The Springtrap.

Yet...why did she not feel better? And why weren't the children at ease? Perhaps they still had more to do...more...killing.

[/fieldbox]

Voice:

Theme Song:
    (I put this video together myself :3)

Appearance:
    Her hair was blonde and her eyes blue. But after death, her spirit for some reason beyond her knowledge has grey hair and eyes.
    Lonely_girl_no_background.png

Other:
    She's very angry and has been since the day she and the children were killed. With her soul not at ease and pain she feels, now she will try to kill anyone that wears the same uniform that evil man did, as if it will ebb away at the bitterness and help her pass on. So far though, all it has done is make things worse and make her sick in the head.
    Freddy Fazbear (Jacob Charring)

SOfEnfh.jpg

Name:
    Jacob Charring, though tries to just call himself Freddy a lot of times. In all honestly the only reason he still even remembers his name is because his sister will sometimes call him that.

What Are You?
    A Ghost

Freddy Fazbear

[fieldbox="Biography, aqua, dotted, Georgia"]
    Unlike most siblings, Jacob actually had a very good relationship with his sister. Perhaps it was the age difference that they were able to get along with one another fairly well. Sure, there were times when his sister got on his nerves and he would try to defy her rules she had when babysitting he and some of his friends, but all together he and his sister were really close. When he found out his sister was babysitting him for the summer, he was a little disappointed. He would have much rather someone who wasn't apart of his family watch him, but he really didn't have a choice in the matter and went along with it quietly. Hey, at least she took them to Freddy Frazbear's Pizzeria alot!

Yet, it was one of those times that they went there where things changed for them...forever. When he saw his sister asleep at one of the tables, he didn't think much of it. After all, his sister had been studying a lot, so maybe she just needed a break. So, he and the other children went on playing, as if nothing was wrong.

It was toward closing time though, that something strange happened. One of the workers in a Bonnie suit approached he and his friends, asking them if they wanted to see the newest animatronics in the back getting put together. They agreed happily and followed the man to a part of the restaurant marked for employees only. Though, that was strange...where were the animatronics he was talking about? When they asked him this, he stated there were no new animatronics and, in fact, they were going to be the animatronics. The children, realizing what was going to happen to them, began cowering and crying, the man pulling out his knife, ready to kill Jacob and the other children.

Then, his sister came in the room.

Jacob though, maybe, his sister would save them. She jumped at the man, trying to wrestle the knife away from him, but...she failed. The children were forced to watch the young woman's horrible fate, tortured and killed slowly by the man.

And then, it was their turn.

After he died, he thought that was it. But, he was wrong. He heard his sister, calling his name. Perhaps this was a dream? He only wished it was, but it wasn't. When he woke up, he was standing beside the Freddy Frazbear animatronic, but he felt strange. Different. And his sister, she was different too, standing beside the Marionette that used to give them gifts. The marionette seemed to move with his sister, mimicking her actions sometimes. It took him a moment to realize that she was controlling it. And he, when trying, could do the same, expect it was with Freddy. He had no more small frail body that someone could break. No, now he had Freddy. No one would ever break him again.

Ever.
    [/fieldbox]

Voice:
    (The original can still be someone's theme song. I'm just using it for the voice)

Theme Song:
    Ya'll shoulda known I was gonna use this one ;)

Appearance:
    vh964i.jpg

Other:
    Jacob listens to his sister a lot. If she tells him to do something, he does it without question. If he tells her to calm down, he calms down, if she tells him to listen to her music box, he listens, and if she tells him to kill the security guard....well, how could he argue with that?

Chica the Chicken(Sam Fiore)

image-jpg.89547

Name:
    "It's Sam,"
    Samuel Fiore (Sam) he remembers it, he remembered a lot of things. He held fast onto them so that he could never forget. This is my used by Pam however. Otherwise it's Chica

What Are You?:
    "I can never be what I was before,"
    Ghost

"....Chica likes pizza, I like pizza as well."
    Chica

Biography:

He'd always noticed things, things that his sister didn't. He knew how callous their parents were, and that it wasn't the proper way parents should be. Pam didn't seem to see though, so he kept it from her. They got on quite well together in fact the two were never far apart for long.

Never.

He'd been surprised that his parents bothered to remember their birthday this year, they never cared before. Even more so when they were taken to their favorite resturaunt. He usually was more subdued than his sister but that day he didn't even care that his parents dropped them off in front of the place, leaving them with a babysitter and driving away. They'd be back, probably. To be honest he didn't care, he was to wired. He had a feeling that this would be the most memorable day of his life.

He was right.

He'd be lying if he said he didn't have as much fun as he could tell Pam did, because he did. Sam usually found himself unable to just enjoy his childhood due to all the dysfunction laced within it, but all those worries left him temporarily. He ate so many pieces of pizza that he broke a resturaunt record for his age group and got a cardboard crown along with their fees waived. It was a happy surprise as he hadn't meant to do that, he just wanted to memorize the taste of his favorite food. Since probably wouldn't eat it for a long time to come.

Bonnie's invitation rang strange to him, why was this man inviting them to do something like that? Unsurely he followed behind his sister, he couldn't let her go alone. When that door closed behind them though and he saw the other the other children, a sense of dread washed over him. This was bad, he could feel it. As he expected there was no animatronics, it was a trick. A trap. He grabbed his sister and pulled her as far from the man as possible. He would've gone straight for the door but the man was in the way. Then Annabella, their babysitter for the night, came in. Sam teared up when he saw her, but not because of relief. He knew that this was over, that Anna wasn't strong enough. He was right. He hated when he was right. He held tightly to his sister, as did she. After the death of Anna, Sam shielded their eyes from witnessing anymore of it.

Eventually it was their turn, Sam saw that the door was no longer blocked, he was about take Pam and run for it. That was, until he was thrown away from her. She told him to run, he nearly did but froze when she got grabbed. This was the only time that he had no idea what to do. So he just watched, he watched his sister die. He watched until it was his turn.

He must've fainted though because he didn't remember it being painful. He woke up to his sister shaking him. Maybe he dreamed it all. He found that his sister was in one piece, and seemed to control an animatronic. Moving himself, as expected Chica moved as well. So this is how it was, he was no longer a quiet completive human, now he was something much different. Much stronger.

That man had made them this. So why not show their appreciation.

Voice: Near
    Death note : Near super thinking scene Eng Dub

Theme Song:
    Five Nights At Freddy's SONG 'Dream Your Dream' LYRIC VIDEO

"You may believe it's over and done. Then again you may believe whatever you want to. Just know whatever you're dreaming up is untrue, it's a fantasy. Ah, but you may aswell just keep dreaming."

Appearance
    image-jpg.89509

Like his sister he has nearly platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes.

Other: Unlike his sister he isn't pouting in his picture. In fact, this is normal expression and he was quite excited when this picture was taken.

Both twins feel responsible for the others death, they expressed a want to protect the other only to find the other felt the same. They came to the decision to be a cohesive unit and stick together.

Sam knows he died wrongfully, he's not bitter about it but he does believe that he should return the favor.
    The Purple Guy (Vincent Summers)

cPWVVvu.jpg

Name:
    Vincent Summers

What Are You?:
    Ghost

He hates them all, but of course, much to his despise, he is stuck in that damned Bonnie suit that goes by the nickname Springtrap.

[fieldbox="Biography, purple, dotted, Georgia"]
    Vincent wasn't always so messed up. He was a good guy. He once loved the animatronics and at one time in his life would never have dared to harm a child. But bad things can change a person quickly. When he turned twenty five he married the love of his life. This woman was everything to him and he thought they would be together forever. He could only assume his thoughts were confirmed when she had his child. A son. Everything was just going so right with him he thought nothing could ever bring him down. That is, until he came home one morning to find his wife and son gone, a single note laying on the kitchen counter. His wife left him for another man, and to add even more injury to him, took their son away, never allowing the poor man to see his son.

He was torn apart by all this, but tried to go on. He really did. He went to work faithfully every day and sometimes even the nights. Yet, it all was too much. Hearing those children's laughter. It all reminded him of the son he could never spend time with. It was like ripping open that all too fresh wound every second he stayed in that place. He just had to stop the laughter. Had to get them to shut up. And one night, he did. Four children, all playing, their laughters filling the restaurant much louder than the other children. And even better for his sudden plan, the girl supposed to be watching them seemed to be asleep. This would work perfectly for him.

As closing time drew near, he knew he had to make his move quickly. And so, he approached the children, giving his best smile, telling them there was new electronics in the back, ones that were going to be put to use VERY soon. He asked them if they would want to see them, and of course, the kiddies said yes, following him so willingly into the back room. By now, everyone had gone home and he had these children all to him. As they walked in, he shut the door behind them, being sure to stand between them and the only exit in the room. When they asked where the animatronics were, he replied to them coolly that there were none. And more so, that they were going to be the animatronics now. With that, the man pulled out a knife he had stolen last minute from the restaurant's kitchen and began advancing toward the crying children.

Only that stupid girl got in the way. She had found them and screamed at him to leave the kids alone, trying to wrestle the knife away from him. She couldn't though. She wasn't as strong as he was. He was easily able to pin her to the floor and with a wicked smile on his face, took her life first. Oh did he have fun with her, watching her bleed with every little cut and stab he gave her, letting her death be slow, so that he could take in her pain. After his long time of letting the girl take the pain and die, he turned his attention on the children. He wasn't as slow with them. Not that he didn't want to do the same to them, but he knew if he waited any longer he might run out of time hiding all the bodies. So, he killed them, every last one of them. And once he had stolen their lives, he stuffed them each in an animatronic, and was done with them for good.

Or, so he thought.

The next few weeks for him were full of torture. He was working the night shift and everywhere he turned they were there. The children and the girl, or the animatronics he had stuffed them into. Paranoia and panic filled him more and more with every moment he was in there. He had to get rid of them. The animatronics. Perhaps if he did the ghostly figures would leave him be. And so, he did away with them. Every one of them. Tore them apart to where they would never bother him again!

Yet, even it the animatronics weren't there to haunt him any more, that didn't mean the ghosts weren't, and they were closing in. He thought he would be safe. After all, the room he was in was called the Safe Room. No animatronics could enter that place, so surely those ghosts couldn't either, right? Wrong. He stood in there, hiding, when suddenly all five of them appeared before him, the girl walking forward, a deadly look on her face. Fearing his life and what the ghosts could do to him, he had the brilliant idea to get into the old Bonnie spring lock suit. After all, they couldn't touch him when he was in that. It was a fabulous idea.

The idea thought, would be the one to finally take him out. A wide smile grew on the girl's face as the spring locks collapsed within the suit. The ghosts fading away for now where the last things he saw before everything went black. Once they found Spring Trap in a bloody mess, the Fazbear's manager didn't want to deal with this. They would get shut down if this got out after all. So, the only option was, to board up the safe room for good. Hide the gory animatronic and never let it see the light of day again.

But, he will come back...

He always does...
    [/fieldbox]

Voice:
    Purple Guys Death

Theme Song:
    FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 3 SONG 'Just An Attraction' FNAF Music Video

Appearance:
    tumblr_njki4juE7V1tyc6jpo3_r1_1280.png

Extra_Springtrap_1.png

Other:
    During his time between his wife leaving and his death he wrote letters that were meant to stay just to himself, all about the murders and the ghosts haunting him. As you can already tell, he had gone a bit crazy and death hasn't taken that insane mindset from him.
    Head of Security (Xander Summers)

fRr8i8w.jpg

Name:
    Xander Summers

What Are You?:
    Human

He's kind of really doesn't like the animatronics. When he was a kid though he liked Bonnie. Perhaps it was the purple....

[fieldbox="Biography, violet, dotted, Georgia"]
    Xander grew up as a normal kid. He went to school, made friends, and listened well to his parents. Sure, he had some...anger issues. Nothing serious though, and through those issues did his best to do what was right. His father worked as the head security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and apparently so did his grandfather, who had went missing a few years before he was born. Xander would often go with his father to work when the man worked the day shift and he had just as much fun as the other children. Back then, his favorite animatronic was Bonnie, though if asked he would always say Bonnie was his favorite only because 'his fur is purple like Daddy's uniform'.

It was rather obvious that when he turned eighteen he would fall under the family business and take up a job as a security guard at Freddy's as well. But, of course, the teenagers always get the job no one else wants; the night shift. Quickly he realized that things were very different at night when at Freddy's. The animatronics moved and even tried to get at him a few times. He didn't understand what was going on and it scared the living hell out of him. Needless to say, once his shift was over, he went straight to his father to question the man. His father seemed to just know what the boy was going to ask him about because he had a whole speech ready for him. A speech that Xander didn't exactly like to hear...

His grandfather, the first in their family to work at Fredbear's, when Freddy's was still called that anyway, had done something horrible within the halls of the restaurant. No one knew though, except for them. Their family were the only ones that knew the full truth. Sure there were rumors, but no one had solid proof but them. His father showed him letters. Many letters his grandfather had written to no one but himself. How he was going insane. How he hated his wife for taking their son away. And how, in his misery, seeing the happy smiling children in the restaurant just drove him crazy. Drove him to a place he would never return from.

He had killed five people. Five innocent people. No only that, but even after he killed them, these people, supposedly, continued to haunt him, controlling the animatronics to go after him. The souls of the people he killed were in those machines. The letters were still well hidden within the Summer's home, and no one would ever know, expect for them. Only they knew the truth.

Yet, there was still the question of, what happened to his grandfather? Where had he disappeared to? He supposed he would just have to find out in time.

For now, Xander continued to work at Freddy's the next few years, and now, six years later, his father has retired and he is the head security at the place, training all the new comers that join the team. Of course, there are still times he has to work against the animatronics, but he's grown used to it and seen their patterns, so he's become practiced at saving his own skin, with a few close calls of course. Still, he just tells the new guards in training that the animatronics roaming mode is glitched. Couldn't have them questioning things, now could he? He had to protect the family name after all.
    [/fieldbox]

Voice and Theme Song:
    NateWantsToBattle: No More [FNaF LYRIC VIDEO] FNaF Song

Appearance:
    7cFfG8U.jpg

Other:

He's not as cruel as his grandfather was. In fact, he tries to do good, while at the same time hiding the truth about the murders his grandfather committed all those years ago. Its a bit of mixed feelings from him. And it doesn't help with a certain voice in his ear telling him to continue what the golden bunny started. To finish the job that is still waiting to be done. It drives him insane and drive him to do things he normally wouldn't do. He's just messed up in the head. The question is, will he fall into that same insanity or will he mark his own path?

This is the Out of Character thread for the Balloons roleplay. Please do not post your character skeletons here or try to claim characters (this includes posting 'i may be interested in this character'), send you character skeletons and your interests in characters to me through a conversation. Feel free to ask questions and discuss things on here though.

Here, have a cookie for your interest in my roleplay;
:mycookie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update, Foxy is the only animatronic still available. A lot of the humans though, including the Security Guard, are still open and up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.