Votes: 3 60.0%
  • City

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Catacombs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alien Ship

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There have been some... unexpected events. I will have to withdraw my candidacy for the role-play, for now. :(

Character Name: Joseph Polete
Job/Role: Handyman, Repairman
Equipment: Carries a backpack containing a toolkit, from hammers to mallets to screwdrivers to wrenches of all sizes. Lacks any sort of powertools only because of their impracticality in such a situation. Also has a couple hundred nails and screws of varying sizes.
Other items include his wallet with a few cards and some cash, a cell phone, a water bottle filled with tap water, and a lighter.
General Appearance: Light brown hair, fair skinned, Joseph stands at 5'9", 170 lbs. He's lightly built, not muscular, but toned. His hands are calloused from the tinkering he does all the time, and he typically wears jeans and some sort of plain t-shirt. His face is clear, with green eyes, hair coming down across his forehead, and thin lips.
General Personality: He used to be a kind, light hearted man, without a care in the world. However, after the most recent events and upon losing his family and friends, he find himself suddenly alone. He now fights off insanity by tinkering with whatever he can, as it's the only thing that preoccupies his mind from thinking about all he's lost.
General History: Joseph worked as a repairman, going around to people's houses, fixing everything from doors to plumbing to computers. He loved his job, and had many friends. He even had his girlfriend of 2 years, having just worked up enough money to buy her a nice wedding ring. However, before he could do so, hell broke loose across the world and through the chaos, everything he held dear to him was lost, and he now lives only to help those still alive.

Hope this works, let me know if anything needs to be changed. Couldn't find a pic I liked, so just gave a description.

Looks good Kazesei.
IC should be up momentarily.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

DOUBLE POST ALERT!

Heh, anyways, posted in the IC. I think the music I chose goes along well with the feeling of trudging through THAT shit.... Errrrrgh..... horror movie/IC mud always is thick and makes that sound when you walk through it.... you know, that slurping sound.... like "Schhhhhhhhhlllluuuuup!" Or something. Some fucked up onomatopoeia like that...

Working on it, boss....

unfortunately, through no fault of my own. It is dead.