1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
Has anyone played the game Valkyria Chronicles?
This is an idea I had based on the game:

Valkyria Chronicles: Foreign Legion.

It is the Second Europan War, and the Empire has invaded Gallia. A war is being fought. With every war, Soldiers are required. The Army and Militia's resources are being thinned out, and so they call upon us: The Gallian Foreign Legion. We are soldiers consisting of soldiers from the Empire and Federation, to the distant countries of Amercia, Japen, and Canadia. The Foreign Legion is severely underfunded by the government, but we will get more funding if we can prove ourselves in battle. We are a ragtag team, but if we work together, we can make it through. Welcome, to war.

Yes, you read all of that right. This is about a small group of soldiers from other nations who work under the radar during the second Europan War.

We will be from Squad number 3.

You do not need to know anything about Valkyria Chronicles.

Well i been wanting a squad type Rp for awhile now...

But i never played VC...Im interested regardless

Well i been wanting a squad type Rp for awhile now...

But i never played VC...Im interested regardless

Yeah. That's essentially what this is, but with stuff from VC, which you don't need to even worry about.

So, anyone else for a comedic squad based RP in the Valkyria Chronicles universe with references to Catch-22 and M.A.S.H.?

I'm up for valkyria chronicles. Watched the anime and played the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.