valkeria high

Status
Not open for further replies.
She watched him leave silently, her face showing no emotions. She turns and left the gym, making her way towards the lunch room. She wasn't particularly hungry, though she rarely ate to begin with. Turning the corner she stood in the doorway. The lunchroom was loud, the sounds of multiple conversations happening at once filled the room. Many bodies walking to the spots they sat the year before. Evangeline had a disadvantage. Being completely new to this school meant she wouldn't already have a place to seat herself. Her eyes scanned the room to find an empty table or at least a spot without many people so she wouldn't be annoyed or bugged.

Rosalie turned her head and saw Jace. "It's fine.. snake boy here was just causing trouble, isn't that right.. lizard" She said with a smirk on her face. She turned on heels and grabbed her bag, realizing she hadn't returned to her math class.. oh well there was always tomorrow. "Later lizard boy" She said with a slight wave. "Blood comes off with a little elbow grease and baking soda FYI" She added as she walked over to Jace. "Hey how was gym?"

"I think I made friends with the reaper and the Goth girl who embarrassed me in first period." shrugs and sits in an empty hallway up against a cold locker before pulling off his bag and rummaging through it. finally he pulls out a container with sushi and takes a small bite. "how was math?" he asks before eating a bit more. for a guy he was oddly clean and careful when eating. Jace curled his tail around his waist like a blanket awaiting a response.

Roaslie nodded as she followed behind him and slid down the locker next to him. "That's cool, they seem... interesting" She said, unsure of the word to use to describe both of the rather scary individuals. "Math? Boring, then I asked to be excused and then ran into snake boy." She said as she pulled out a bottle of water from her bag and began pouring salt into the bottle and shaking it up. "Sushi hm?" She asked as he ate. She pulled out a container that held mac and cheese that her brother had made her. She glanced at the note on the top before placing it in her bag. She ate slowly and in between bites would take a drink of the salt water she had made.

"well I cant eat a full raw fish people look at me oddly." he grins and flicks his tail at you then fails at hiding his laugh when he looks at your meal. "I half expected you to eat sea weed." he tells the girl then chuckles. the note catches his eye. "your mom writes you notes?" he asks before eating another piece. her family must be quite close... if only my... he stopped his thought he looks down hiding his slight disappointment.

"Hey I wouldn't" She said as she smiled and took a sip of her salted water. She looked over at her bag and then back at Jace. "My brother and my dad write me notes, my mom isn't home most of the year." She said with a slight shrug. "And seaweed? Eww!" She said with a fake girly squeal.

he cant help but laugh at the noise. quickly finishing his last bit of food he turns to you. "you have a brother? that's really sweet of them I know often times siblings don't get along." rubs the back of his neck with a sigh. "I would know. heh, well how old is he maybe we could all hang out if he close to our age. I assume he's a siren like you?"

"He's actually only 10, and he's a half siren. My mother conceived me as the bastard child with another merman before she ,et my dad and had my littler brother. He's a sweet heart and I really love him, I don't even remember life without my "Step dad" and they take care of me while my moms off with her siren pack." She said as she finished the last of her cheesy noodles. "What are your siblings like?"

he shifts awkwardly. "well I have an older brother Trivas, 20 years old. he's a tigrith but also born with a few special gifts. dispite my parents being very respectful and high class he's the opposite the second they turn away, rude selfish and very inappropriate." he makes a face of slight disgust. "aswell I have a younger sister who is 8 Vivian, she loves to talk and is the happiest kid iv seen even though she's blind. much like my brother she has a special gift of mind reading and possibly seeing other memories through touch." he runs his hand through his hair. "Vivian can use her powers to see but trivas has started to turn mind reading into mind control and caused me much grief with it..." looks up and gives the girl a half-hearted smile.

Walking to the lunch line, she picked out some fruit to eat and a package of blood similar looking to a Capri Sun to drink. Paying for the food, Evangeline walked towards the ledges by the windows and sat down, placing the tray of food beside her. She picked a grape and tossed it into her mouth. Her gaze traveled around the busy people chatting away. They were noisy to her. And awful annoying. She picked up the blood pouch and pierced the tinfoil opening with a straw and began drinking. She closes her eyes and gets lost in her thoughts. She was planning on working late tonight, impress the others in her family. Thus making her worthy of more privileges and points to becoming head of the family. And once she was head of the family she would be closer to her goal. A small grin spread across her face but disappeared quickly.

Rosalie listened intently as the boy spoke about his family. 'Seems like a pretty dysfunctional family' She thought as she finished off her water bottle. "I'm sorry, should we change the subject?" She asked with a smile. Her eyes turning softer as she looked at him. "I'm really sorry about your brother, he must be a real dic--- I mean he must be a real.. poop head" She said as she leaned against the locker.

"he is an asshole but there's not much I can do about it. I would like to have you over some time but I worry he might try something." he pulls out his sketch book and flips trough to the page that he was drawing the girl. while the paper flew by you could see many drawings of a young girl, other student that were recognizable from last year, and a started one of the demon girl. he had not a single on of himself. the picture showed the mermaid in human form looking out a window clearly sunny as the light hit her face casting shadows in lead. but the main thing was the large angelic wings that were so long as to drag on the ground behind her like a dress. "do you like it?" he asked with a childish smile.

"I understand, older brother who has mind control powers.. scary. But uh you need not worry about me.. He's just the type of guy we sirens go for. Assholes who are easily seduced.." Her eyes took on a dark look for a second before she blinked and her eyes returned tomorrow. As the boy flipped open his sketch book, Rosalie's eyes widen as her smiled spread across her face. "It's beautiful!" She said staring at the drawing, her eyes noticing every little detail. "You're an amazing artist.. You should totally draw my tail sometime!" She said with an even bigger smile.

he smiles politely but doesn't seem very genuine like usual. "thank you. I was hoping maybe you would let me that why I told you about our pool." he looks the other way tone going unreadable and flat. "I think my brothers a bit to old for you... don't you think?" his tail curled up and he seemed to be a bit out of it. "sorry that was rude of me. you may come over any time you wish, I can deal with my brother if he becomes a problem." he stands slinging his bag over his shoulder and holding out a hand to help up the girl.

Darius appeared a little bit away from Evangeline and walked up to the table and sat down across from her. He had a giant smirk on his face, he rested his chin on his hand that was propped up on the table. "Did you know you make facial expression while you think?" He didn't have his scythe appearing though there were many students around in the lunch hall. He kept his eyes fixed on her, as his head tilted down. He felt someone watching him curiously and wanted to show the whole room that he wasn't the person to mess with but ignored it for now.

Her eyes snapped open, looking to Darius. Once it registered in her mind who it was she relaxed and have a half a smile. "Hello Darius." She sat straight, the smile disappearing when she realized some students were watching the two, and picked a few grapes off there stem, tossing them into her mouth, then held the hand out to him. "Would you like a grape?" She asked him politely. Her eyes wandered off to a student not far and glares at them. The student was an fire elemental, and they tended to be rather self centered hot heads. She sneers at the student before shifting her attention back to Darius.

He looked at the grape, and took it from her and threw it in the air and caught it in his mouth. "Hello." He turned completely around to the fire elemental who was staring at them, he turned his head slightly back to her. "We should teach him a lesson." He fully turned around her and propped his elbow against the table as he took another grape from her without asking. "I mean, really. They should be scared to look at us. It shouldn't be an open invitation." He looked back at her, his eyes a question.

She smirked at what Darius said. Usually she just ignored peoples stares, but his suggestion intrigued her. It sounded fun. She took a grape, rolling it between her fingers. Her gaze moved towards the elemental as a wicked grin spread across her face. "How true. We should teach him to fear us." Her gaze darkened, her fingers squishing the grape and tosses it onto the floor. Her hand moves to the eyepatch, pushing it aside so her Eye Of Death could see the elemental. "It's a shame it's not his time yet. That means he'll have to suffer longer instead of being put out of his misery.."

"Of course, my dear." He stood up, and looked over to the fire elemental and then back to her. "I mean, I've already killed today why not do some real fun instead." His scythe appeared in his hand and he held it to his side, the ancient lettering glowing a darker red. He pulled his hood over his face, completely covering his face. "Would you like to start?" His voice was metallic now, but it sounded like he was joyful with the oncoming event. "Unless you would like him all to yourself, and I'll make sure no one interferes." He kept his head facing her, though she could not see his actual expression.

Rosalie looked at him and took his hand as she stood up. "You know, sirens, we kill people.. right? Mostly men.. 99.9% men?" She asked as they stood in the empty hall way. "I'd love to come over some time, I'm sure it would be fun"

Status
Not open for further replies.