valkeria high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evangeline took her sweet time putting her things in her bags and slinging it on her shoulder. She stood up and nodded at Darius. "I hope you have a pleasant day, Darius. And I look forward to out next encounter." She spoke politely and made her way through the row of desks to the front of the room. She pauses at the teachers desk an looks at her, her cold gaze watching her for a moment before she spoke. "Don't hold high expectations in this class. Spells and teenage pranksters make a very dangerous outcome, Miss Calith." She spoke low enough for only the teacher to hear, her voice rather dark and flat. Turning, Evangeline made her way out the classroom and down the hallway. She had gym next, a class she was particularly found of since it focused on strengthening the students.

"thank you. ill finish the drawing later and make sure you are the first to see. I have gym now what about you if you don't mind my asking?" he asks a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. he didn't often get compliments and he enjoyed the small gesture. "mmm as well your name is quite lengthy mind is I call you rosa? or do you prefer not to have nick names." he questioned the girl. walling down the loud hall caused his ears to go back trying to shut out the gossip of the many other student and focus on Rosalie.

Miss Calith was dumbfounded. She couldn't believe Evangeline's words. She knew that naturally there would be some tension between her and her new students, but never like this. She considering reporting the girl to administration for that kind of tone, but knew that if she wanted to be taken seriously, she would have to take care of things herself. Who does she think she is....I'm a teacher, for pete's sake..., Miss Calith raged under her breath. It only took a few moments though, before she came to her senses. They're just kids. What's the worst they could do?

"Really? Oh that'd be so cool!" Rosalie smiled. "Sure Rose or Rosa works! My family calls me Rosie" She scrunched her face together and sighed. "I'm not to found of that one." She said as she checked her schedule. "I have math first, I can't stand gym.. unless it involves swimming" She said as she pulled her hair over to her shoulder. "I suppose I'll see you later Jace?" She hoped she'd see him again soon, the cat boy interested her and he was pretty cute as well.

"I like Rosa. I have a pool at my house I'm sure one day you may come over and swim. I'm not to fond of water but I don't mind just sitting on the side. none the less I can not be late ill find you at lunch." he gives a small bow to the lovely girl before going the other way. entering the gym the couch quickly split them up into three groups. shape shifters/hybrids, aquatic creatures, and humanoid. the couch he knew from last year and asked him if he would go with the shape shifters for once, yet Jace refused and joined the humanoids like he did last year. maybe I could join a team this year like my brother has been telling me too, I'd rather join an art club but art wont get me anywhere... he shook his head flicking his tail frustratingly to the side.

Rosalie smiled to the boy and nodded. "Rosa it is then. See you later then Jace" She said and waved as the boy walked to the gym. Rosalie started for the Pre Calc class and sighed as she easily found the classroom. Rosalie took a seat and sighed. "This is going to suck.." She whispered to herself as others filed in and took a seat as the teacher began her lesson.

Evangeline walked towards the girls locker room, changing into the required clothes and walks back out. She hung back, preferring to do her own thing. So, like she has done in previous schools, she started out running laps around the gym. She kept running till she was out of breath, hitting 35 laps. She bent over, her hands on her knees. Evangeline glances up at the sound of coughing and spotted the sick boy from earlier. Catching her breath, she straightened up and walks towards the boy. Her hand went to his forehead, pushing his hair out his face and plants a kiss on his forehead, the kiss being a Kiss Of Death and sealed his fate. The boy looked confused but Evangeline simply went to an empty corner of th gym and began her push-ups. She decided she would fly the obstical course later when she finished.

out of the corner of his eye he noticed the girl from home room working out in the back. with some hesitation since he did embarrass himself Jace walked over and sat next to her while she did push ups. "morning... sorry again for staring earlier." he says eyes drifting to the floor again reddening with embarrassment. "its more fun to work out with a partner you know. if you want..." he trails off finding the girl was hard to talk to. he felt as though he was judging her although of course she was just a student. never really the one who choose to have many friends this was very abnormal for the tigrith.

Evangeline paused in high plank position and looked over to him. She shifted her weight to wipe sweat from her forehead and studied him. She remembered him and found it slightly odd he would talk to her. Didn't she already embarrass the kid? She stayed silent, watching him and noticed he wouldn't make eyecontact with her and he looked as if this whole thing was awkward for him. Perhaps she intimidated him? After a good rest she let out a sigh and went back to her push-ups. "So I've heard. I suppose the company would be a... Pleasant change. Join if you want, and I already told you don't worry about it." She spoke in between push-ups, then returned her focus on what she was doing.

slightly surprised she didn't just tell him to leave he turned onto his stomach and pushed himself up quickly matching her pace. "we got a lot of new students this year, and I was asked to show the new students around if you would like." he smiles but senses darker presents around evangeline being nice doesn't seem to do much for people like this. he thinks and changes his tactics. "your quite fit there's a fighting arena if you ever want to fight." a bit of a bad-boy smirk pulls forms on his mouth. "unless fighting is to intense for a little girl you."

Evangeline's eye twitched slightly. She hated people challenging her like that. She knew she was small and female, so most people never held high expectations for her fighting. Once she pushed herself up she glares at him, her eyes shooting daggers at him. "I would love to visit that arena. As soon as I possibly could." Her bone-chilling tone laced with the venom of her demonic side. She kept her glare on him a moment before she resumed or push-up work out at a faster pace this time.

stands up letting his tail run over you neck then looks down at you. "hmm feisty." he gives a deep laugh. just as I hypothesized she can't deny a challenge. he looks at the other people as if his mere gaze is to good for you giving an un-readable face. "but ill give you that you have much more power or strength then the other creatures here." closes his eyes his grin returning. "we are going to be great friends or terrible enemies." he pauses for several long moments. "preferably friends you seem very interesting and I have a craving to learn more."

Her hand snapped up and gripped his tail. She yanked on his tail, pulling him back on to the floor by her. Keeping a tight grip in his tail she sat up and let her other hand grip his shoulder, her thumb applying great pressure on his collar bone. Her gaze turns deadly and threatening, her natural blue eyes gaining hints of red. "If you wish to be friends, let's get one thing straight." Her voice lowered, lacing with pure anger and bloodlust, her threatening glare staying on him. "I will not sit aside and allow you to speak to me with any disrespect. I am not lower than you, and I will make damn sure I'm not your equal. I will strive to be above you. If you treat me with respect, I will treat you with respect. Don't try to lower my ego or I swear, I will crush every bone in your body. Starting with your pretty little tail." She sneered, her dark aura radiating off her and seeming to drop the temperature in the gym below zero. She allowed her darkness to grow, to suffocate the cat boy. Slowly, a demonic smile spread across her face. "Understand? Now, don't get me wrong. I would truly enjoy being your friend, but try and lay low on your bad boy act. Teasing me gets you nowhere." Slowly, she released him, keeping her eye on him as she awaited a response.

looks phased for a second when he hits the ground but quickly recovers. while slightly worried while the darkness surrounds him he doesn't show it and awaits freedom. the instant he falls back and turns to face the dark girl on his side resting his head on his arm. "you think my tail is pretty?" he asks in a quirky voice raising an eyebrow and smirking, a few students giggle at this. then he gets in a kneeling position used to greet royalty. his voice goes deeper and more serious, "but I am truly sorry I didn't mean any disrespect." holds out a hand and looks at her giving a genuine smile. "I didn't catch your name earlier either, I'm Jace. uh please don't break my hand..."

Her demonic grin instantly switched to an amused smirk when he held his hand out. She reached out her own hand, lightly taking his and shakes it. "I am Evangeline Akuma. It is a pleasure to formally meet you, Jace." Her voice had changed to a more pleasant tone to ease him. She no longer had a need to seem threatening to him since she appeared to have gotten through to him. Evangeline laid on her back and began doing her sit-ups. It was the last thing she needed to do before the gym teacher would dismiss the students to there next class so she went quickly to get as many in as possible.

he sits against a wall and runs a hand through his hair and sways his tail. "that hurt you know." pulls his tail in front of him and plays with it, giving a cute but clearly fake pouting face to the girl. "I was just teasing you, don't need to be so violent." he wines before looking away a bit more serious. "my family told me to be nice and respectful last year and that didn't get me anywhere... ugh they want me to make friends but teenagers are confusing..." he says flatly. "despite your attacking me you have more sense then anyone I met last year." setting down his bag he again takes out his ketch book and starts sketching a boy with fairy-like wing who stood across the room.

Septem had taken the first chance to get out of class, and now was leaning against the wall, chewing idly on what appeared to be raw meat. Of course, he liked it better raw. He knew he should be, say, attending classes or whatnot, but he really was hungry.

After Evangeline had bid him farewell he had quickly disappeared in a puff of smoke. He was walking through the hall ways, taking in what he could around him. Two werewolves on his right, eight vampires at his front... looking for a fight? It seemed so. They stupidly walked up to the reaper, their fangs showing as they surrounded him. One was obviously needing some blood by the look in his eyes and the others were just there to help. Unfortunately for them, Darius was not showing his scythe, he could willingly make it appear in his hand so he had no need to keep it on his back.

"Sorry, you walked by this hallway at the wrong time. I'm going to kill you." The bloodthirsty vampire laughed, getting closer to Darius.

Darius eyes peeked up looking the vampire in the eye, the vampire's eyes widened realizing his mistake immediately as his very body began to shiver. Darius smirked, and his scythe appeared in his hands, it's lettering glowing brightly red. He slung it over his shoulder. "Funny. I was thinking the same thing." One by one each vampire realized their mistake and moved out of the way. The hungry vampire attempted to move but his feet felt like boulders. Darius walked up to him, "Reapers aren't people you challenge." The vampire eyes widened to the point he was sure that his eyes would go out of a socket as he drew back his blade. He swung and went straight through the vampires heart, the vampire gagged out blood and Darius picked him up with the scythe and threw him to the side.

He realized there would be no trouble for this because it was a challenge. He smirked at that thought and it went quickly to anger as he realized someone had already kill that Evangeline and him had discussed this morning. He growled, and stood still his eyes swirling crazily. He looked toward the gym, and disappeared again. He appeared near the two, realizing they were in deep conversation. He sat down and placed his scythe high on his back. And looked at them, his eyes baring down on them.

As soon as the. . . . reaper man left, Septem came out from around the corner. He crouched down in front of the body of the vampire. After a few more seconds, he started rummaging through the body. After all, waste not, want not. And anyway, he didn't need his stuff anymore, what with being dead and all.

"I apologize for the pain I caused you, Jace. And Im happy you see I have more sense than most of the idiots who wander these hallways." Evangeline paused during a mid sit-up. She relaxes, placing her hands behind her to hold her upper body up an her legs straightened out in front of her. "I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon, Darius.." She looks at Darius, her eyes rather calm. At least, until she smelt the stench of a fresh kill radiate off him. Her gaze hardened and she moved out of her relaxed positions, her legs folding under her and as she sat on them. "So tell me, what is the reason for this early visit?" She spoke in a low voice that wouldn't reach past the group of three when she addressed the reaper. Her gaze moved past him to the scythes bloody blade. Breathing in deeply, she identified the blood belonged to a vampire. And a hungry one at that since it dared challenge anyone who wandered the halls. Yet foolish enough to go after a reaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.