valkeria high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name : Septem
Race : Shifter
Grade: 11
Appearance: His appearance changes constantly. The form he usually takes is of a tall, young male with dark olive skin, curly black hair, and malachite green eyes. His slender skin gives him a regal look, slightly marred by the fact that his eyes are slit like a snake and his canines are sharper and longer than most, not to mention the forked tongue. He wears a dark red shirt, black pants, and black combat boots.

Late on the first day, he thought to himself. Well, this is nice. And not surprising. He flicked his forked tongue out in irritation. And it tastes like. . . . a melting pot of filth. Well, if he was lucky, this school wouldn't end up throwing him out after a few weeks. Hopefully. For now, though, he settled on sitting in the corner of the hallway and hoping the teacher wouldn't bother looking for him.

Name: Corrin Moon
Grade: 11
Race: Half Kitsune Half Dark Fey
Appearance:
530b4d66978f4587fb4929fd2c3707ff.jpeg
With light grey eyes, and ears and three tails, colored to match her white and blue hair.

Corrin entered the class a little later than everyone else, large headphones covering her feline ears. She averted her attention from the other classmates, taking a seat I'm the corner closest to the windows, near the Tigrith male, quietly dropping her messenger bag next to the seat attached to her desk. She turned off what she was listening to, placing the device and headphones in her bag, removing her long, black coat, now showing her multitude of tattoos as she put her large, gothic platform boots on her desk, starting out the window, her pale grey eyes lighting up with the bright sky that lay outside.

When he saw - or more accurately, part tasted, part saw - the. . . . feline girl, Septem took the opportunity to slip in, taking the closest seat he could find. Now I just have to hope the teacher doesn't notice I wasn't here before, he thinks. Patience was not a virtue of his, though, so he took in the details - or, again, part tasted, part looked around. Felines, more than one. . . A stench of death. . . . Paper - well, duh. . . . Of course, he became bored quickly, and resorted to staring at the floor and tracing imaginary patterns.

Evangeline chuckles softly at his comment. "Well no, I don't, but if I want to have a little fun I could." Her voice was slightly amused. Only slightly. Her grin stayed glued to her face as her eye fixated on him. Removing her hand from his, she placed it back on the desk and used both palms to prop up her head. "What an interesting name. Darius." She tested the name, her voice once again dropped to it's chilling dark tone. Not long after that the teacher called for attention in the front of the room and began announcing who they are and what class they were in. Evangeline's grin faded away to a more annoyed look, her gaze lazily moving from Darius to the teacher. The look itself was threatening enough to kill the adult. If eyes could kill, that is. Sadly, Evangeline had not reached that level in her study of demonic arts quite yet. Slowly, the girl sat straight and plucked a black notebook and pen out of her black bag, which was covered in buttons, and set the items on her desk.

Name: Miss Calith
Race: Witch (from Dianic origins)
Teacher: Spells and Casting
Appearance
goddess10.jpg

Out of breath, Miss Calith checked her watch again. No, no, no. Please no. She thought. She couldn't believe this. It was already a miracle that they hired her, despite only finishing her teaching degree last year. Late on the first day? They would never forgive her. She woke up twenty minutes after her alarm went off and rushed out the door as fast as possible, forgetting all of her supplies on her desk. She tried to compose herself and straighten up as much as possible before walking into the classroom.

Septem jerked awake, banging his head on the back of his desk, as someone walked into the room. Rubbing the back of his neck, he flicked his forked tongue out, both in irritation and to investigate the newcomer. Tastes older. Tastes of magic. Oh, dearie, dearie me. I was earlier than the teacher? This was certainly a pleasant surprise. He watched the teacher with his slit eyes (though he could taste the air far better than his sight).

Setting up her desk, Miss Calith tried her hardest to seem intimidating. She knew that the students could smell fear. Showing her own was a death wish. She took a quick glance around the room. They weren't kidding when they said that this was a diverse school. The snakey appearance of one particular student took her aback, but she couldn't stare too long. She'd already wasted enough time sleeping in. Alright, guys, settle down. She weakly attempted to speak above everybody's voices. Eventually, they took note of her presence and quieted down. My name is Miss Calith and I will be teaching Spells and Casting. Unfortunately, I've forgotten all of the syllabi at home. Everybody open up your books. I know that some may be more experienced than others. Regardless, we will start with Chapter 1. Taking an expo marker in her hand, she begins to write on the board.

He smirked at her, releasing his dark tone and focused on the new people who had entered, he quickly figured out their races and then noticed the teacher bolting in the door. He sighed and turned around as she tried to start class. He looked back at Evangeline, and gave an irritated look about the teacher. Was this teacher for real. A nervous teacher at this school was asking to be slain, he sat back and realized that only Evangeline and himself were truly menacing at all parts of the day it seemed. While others it looked like they had to be forced to show their dark side.

Evangeline lifted her chin and plucked her own copy of the book assigned to the class. It wasn't her favorite since they didn't exactly teach "advanced" spells. For her, advanced were the dangerous ones. Ones forbidden and caused great harm. She never used them, but she was fascinated by the effects and was just waiting for the day when she will be able to turn a person inside out using those spells. Reluctantly, she turns to the first page and sighed at it in annoyance. A simple spell to make things move and levitate. How boring, this spell hardly moved anything that weighed more then her chair. Her gaze flickered to Darius, then around at the others. She realized two other students had found there way to the back as well but neither seemed too interested in the class. Evangeline though was going to strive to be the best at, well, everything. She was wonderful as both academic and athletic classes so she had no excuse to slack off. Not unless she wanted to be a low ranking Demon and Angel Of Death. Evangeline had her own personal goal to achieve in life and they called for graduating this school at the top of her class.

Rosalie blushed when the boy complimented her. "Oh thank you.. I'm a siren so.. Beauty is kinda my strong point I guess" she said with a slight shrug. "I'm Rosalie, and you are?" She asked the boy. She watched him draw and her interest peaked as she took in his furry black ears as the twitched. She wanted to reach out and stroke his ears, but that would be weird. So she say on her hands as she waited for an answer.

Rin grabbed her book, opening it to the correct page with annoyance. Her tails swayed back and forth from boredom as the teacher went on. She already knew all of this stuff, so she paid probably only about a quarter of her attention, the majority of it still focused out the window. Her ears twitched lightly at the different sounds occurring in the classroom, students shuffling around and opening books, closing pages, tapping feet, etc. She ran her fingers through her hair, only briefly turning to examine a few is the students, immediately turning back to the glass, thoughts of the coming year flooding her mind as she began to lightly tap her fingers on her thigh like a piano.

Miss Calith turned back to her students. They'd finally finished Chapter One. As she looked at the sea of faces, she could see nothing but boredom and exhaustion. She knew it would be hard to keep their attention, but never this hard. She blushed with disappointment as she could see some students in the back falling asleep and others staring off at the windows. Letting out a deep breath, she pushed her golden hair behind her back and raised her voice. Listen guys, I know that this introductory stuff isn't exactly super fun, but we'll get through it and once we do, we'll be able to do some super cool things. No matter how loud she was, the softness of her pitch wrote her off as something to be ignored. She knew she must have looked so dumb, but still tried to express as much enthusiasm as possible. Now, does anybody have any questions?

he looked up holding back a smile. "so your like a fish then?" he glanced at the teacher he didn't recognize her from last year and she looked young he shrugged it off and continued his sketch. "I'm Jace, also if your going to stare at my fur you could be subtle about it." he looks at rosalie and smirks to show he was only joking before bringing his hand up and running it through his soft furry hair. "you may touch it I don't mind girls do it a lot, they think its cute." his right hand moved in quick graceful movements as he drew dark lines on the page, glancing back up at the blond girl every so often.

Evangeline rolled her eyes slightly at the teacher. She had a feeling her version of "fun" wasn't the same as Miss Calith's version. She never bothered reading the first chapter because it was her copy and she had already read this book cover to cover so many times it was just as worn down as the schools version of the book. Evangeline turned her gaze away from the teacher and out the window yet continued to listen in case of something she would need to know. She watched birds fly high in the sky which only made her long to stretch out her own wings and fly far away from school. She imagined living on her own in a forest or next to a cliff. Somewhere secluded and peaceful. She allowed her mind to wander off only paying attention to the teacher enough to understand what she's saying.

Rin scoffed lightly, rolling her eyes at the Tigrith who suggested the girl pet him like a house cat begging for attention. She didn't understand how certain races could demean themselves like that. She shook her head, leaving back in her seat, She let get had fall back to look at the ceiling. She wasn't too find if the idea of this new teachers 'super cool and fun stuff' her eyes wandered around, attempting to try and find something to entertainherself until the next bell rang to release them from this 'super fun class' to another she didn't need to pay attention to due to her own studies that took place outside of school.

Miss Calith looked at the clock. Only two minutes left. *brrrriiiiinnnnnng brrrrriiiiinnnnngggg* The loud alarm clock rung at last. The students sped out before she could assign homework. That was fine with her. She could barely keep up without the extra grading. She shook her head silently and sat at her desk, wondering whether tomorrow would be better.

Septem shook his head, muttering "No questions" under his breath. Well, he thought. That was. . . . educational. He stood, making his way out of the room. Later he would think about how it would've been smarter to check if it was actually the end of class, but at the time, he didn't care. Besides, he really needed something to eat. Preferably raw meat.

Rosalie's face became bright red as the boy called her out on her staring. His joking smile eased her a bit but she still was uneasy. When he mentioned that she was like a fish she stumbled for words. "Y-Yeah.. something like that.." She said, regaining her composure and reaching her hand out to stroke the boys soft fur. "well it IS cute" She said with a giggle as she watched him drawing lines and darken them.

stands when the bell goes picking up his few supplies and placing them in his bag before slinging it over his shoulder. "are you new to this school." he asked waiting politely for Rosalie to grab her things. "I don't remember seeing you last year." his tail swayed slightly side to side as he waited for a reply. I do hope I get a change to see her tail one day they have such grace and design,oh the drawings I could do of that... he thought to himself.

Rosalie heard the bell and stood up immediately. She grabbed her backpack and stepped over her desk and went over to Jace. "I'm not new new but uh I'm sorta new, I transferred last year at the end of the year so that makes sense." She said as they started walking out the classroom door. She glanced over her schedule before she turned to Jace again. "You're a great artist" She said softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.