Valentine's Day is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late. I have to salvage something from this mess.

I thought Fijo's post was reasonable, mature, and well-thought out. It made valid points and explained that while she doesn't celebrate, she holds nothing against others who do.

I get the V-day bans but I have to wonder if Fijo's was necessary. It wasn't like she was trash-talking.

• Thank You
Reactions: Asmodeus and Fijoli
Oh. Wha?

/confused

I know what Valentine's day is! Valentine's day is a conspiracy by the U.S. government to appease our extraterrestrial overlords. Now that might sound crazy to you, but hear me out! I have seen the truth with my own eyes, the terrible things that they are trying to conceal from us. BUT NO MORE! I have decided to reveal the absolute and undeniable truth.

You see, the aliens that visit Earth do so because they need chocolate to survive. They evolved on a planet that was made out of chocolate, thus they need it to survive, but alas, their reservoirs of chocolate ran out eventually. So they decided to seek out the only other planet in the universe that discovered chocolate, which is the Earth! And on Valentine's day, the aliens come down from the skies, wearing the holographic image of our loved ones to steal our chocolate!

Do not give in to this deception. Do not buy chocolate on Valentine's Day and even if you do... do not give it to your loved ones. They are just aliens in disguise.

Lstorm, Shokkou and FatalRandySpoon are added to the ban list.

Valentine's Day can't be terrible. It gives me things like this:
funny-valentines-day-cards-dictator-ben-kling-4.png

SMILE AND ENJOY ALL THE SILLY HAPPY CRAP. PEOPLE BEING HAPPY IS REALLY NICE.

You know what should be a thing? The ceremonial banning of @Asmodeus every year on Valentine's Day. It starts with him coming out to stir things up, but then @Diana shows up and bans him for 24 hours after an epic battle of the moderators. :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
We already have that.

It's just not Valentines-related.

I have a German Ivy that survives all year round (I was in Maryland, which were mild winters, and now in Minnesota, which cold-cold-cold). I'm not sure about other plants, but if there is a local florist, they'd be able to tell you more.

I know what Valentine's day is! Valentine's day is a conspiracy by the U.S. government to appease our extraterrestrial overlords. Now that might sound crazy to you, but hear me out! I have seen the truth with my own eyes, the terrible things that they are trying to conceal from us. BUT NO MORE! I have decided to reveal the absolute and undeniable truth.

You see, the aliens that visit Earth do so because they need chocolate to survive. They evolved on a planet that was made out of chocolate, thus they need it to survive, but alas, their reservoirs of chocolate ran out eventually. So they decided to seek out the only other planet in the universe that discovered chocolate, which is the Earth! And on Valentine's day, the aliens come down from the skies, wearing the holographic image of our loved ones to steal our chocolate!

Do not give in to this deception. Do not buy chocolate on Valentine's Day and even if you do... do not give it to your loved ones. They are just aliens in disguise.

Aliens = Magyar?

I love chocolate xP

I got a baby pine tree with a heart on the top and a ribbon around it. It's cute.

Reactions: 2 people
Valentine's day is really all part of a ritual to summon the Old Ones. It just hasn't worked yet. One day it shall and all will rue the day. RUE IT!

DAMMIT ASMO. It's not a fun hunting when you lay traps out! D:<

Valentine's Day is all about getting laid. Most holidays are. I'm not sure how everyone lost sight of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.