1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Valentines Day Art Request! Please?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lewi, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Hello! I want to do something sweet for my fiancé since Valentines Day is coming up and he is so wonderful to me. I was hoping that some kind soul here might be willing to do a couples drawing for us? I can't draw, and I have no money to get him anything. It makes me feel awful, and you'd get full credit, but I just thought it would be something different to do. I would provide pictures for you to try to get a feel for how we look. I also will let you have freedom in how you do the art style. (I rather like anime style, especially sakimichan's work from deviantart....that was off topic...ANYWHO) Even though I admire all art styles! I hope to hear from someone soon~ ALSO I am looking for an illustrator. You can get more details about that by PMing me. Thank you wonderful people of Iwaku!