1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
When was the last time you took some time off for yourself?

How did you spent it? Did you go somewhere, or did you stay at home?

Perhaps you have some holidays planned for the future, share your plans!

What would the ideal holiday look like for you? How long would it take?

Or are you one of those that can’t stand the thought of free time and vacations?

Share!​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Spekkun
Last time I went away was the early May bank holiday (5th-7th of May). Me and some friends from school spent the weekend loafing about in the south west of England, visiting cider farms and getting generously sloshed.

I don't know what my idea holiday would look like going forwards apart from the general rules of not too hot and near the sea so I can have a trip under the waves if it takes my fancy.

The last real vacation I can remember taking was to visit my mother and siblings in Southern US :D I hadn't seen them all in a few years so it was awesome to spend the week with them. We went bowling, marathoned movies and anime, and stuffed our faces with some really good food. It was a simple, good time and I look forward to doing it again soon :3

An ideal holiday for me? I'd just like to go somewhere I haven't been before, see amazing sights, eat awesome food and experience new things :D I may actually be going to Casablanca in Morrocco early next year and I'm excited for that! Definitely gonna try some camel riding!

I think the beginning of the year, when I went to visit family. Since it was family, it wasn't very relaxing. At all.

:cookie:

We don't make enough money to actually go do stuff for vacations. >:[ My ideal vacation would be going to any other city and staying in a hotel for a few days and looking at all the cool stuff in town.

As of now, our vacation is a Renaissance festival trip once a year, and whenever we have to go down to Little Rock for my brother's doc appointments. 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
Went to Toronto and my home-city Vancouver last year to hook up with some friends. Ate food, shopped.

Ideal holiday is like, a week or two in length. Preferable destinations are big cities (the two mentioned previous, New York, Chicago, Seattle). Prefer to vacation with friends as opposed to by myself or with family. Shopping, experiencing the street-life, night-life and eating are the general goals.

When was the last time you took some time off for yourself?

How did you spent it? Did you go somewhere, or did you stay at home?
Uhmm... Probably Winter holidays Dec 2016/Jan 2017. Went to Calgary for about three days, spent time with my brother who was living there then. Stayed in a hotel, watched two 3d movies. It was fun :3
Perhaps you have some holidays planned for the future, share your plans!
Well, probably in Dec 2018 I'll be heading to South East Asia for a little less than a month to spend time with my father in law :3
What would the ideal holiday look like for you? How long would it take?
One month by an isolated tropical beach with no one around, full amenities. Thank you very much.
Or are you one of those that can’t stand the thought of free time and vacations?
Silly peoples.

I take a few days every year to go to a convention. I get to forget about stress and live in my fandoms for a couple days. It's all I need. I'm going for a week this year. It is both exciting and scary.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I had a little itty-bitty long weekend vacation to a summer cabin in Finland over midsummer that was quite nice. Bonus lovely picture of Kvarken that I took on the trip.
The next one, I don't really know. Vacationing is expensive!
I definitely approve of free time and vacations, though.
I really like going to new places and seeing lots of exciting things but at my leisure. I appreciate learning extra info so I'm ok with guided tours for single sights but an entire guided trip with like a schedule isn't really my thing.

• Bucket of Rainbows