All the time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
High and dark Fantasy, Sci-fi, Medieval, Dystopia and Horror
  • Ay how you dooin? I'm the friendly(?) neighborhood Viking of legal age out looking for some long-term roleplay's to occupy my thoughts with, you may call me Maal. I'm always around one way or another (I get email alerts and am always near one of my devices) and I am a versatile writer. I can produce small posts or large posts depending on what I feel is needed in order to say what I want to say. I've been writing/role playing for over a decade.

Writing is a passion and hobby of mine and I enjoy deeper, complex stories that have had some love put into them. I am more than happy to follow suit, so to speak, if you've already planned for certain events to happen in a certain order in your plotline (I have plot lines like that myself) but I am capable of creating plot lines with my partners from scratch, provided I'm not doing the entirety of the work in that regard.

My primary main characters are usually female and my secondary main characters are usually males and I like to have them both bopping around in the rp. I prefer MxF as I've had MxM and FxF requests shoved in my face and down my throat so relentlessly in my Gaia Online phase that I just dread them and lose all motivation to write. However, that does not mean that these pairings are off the table. If characters grow in that direction over time then I'm perfectly fine with it, I just don't want the sole focus of the rp to be hinged on the sexual orientation of its pairings; if you are willing to provide me with a MxF pairing then I will accommodate your pairing request. Feel free to ask me any questions or shoot me a conversation. Thanks for reading!

• An adult but I don't want to be
    Active for OOC chatter

• Has a Discord but I will not give it out until the rp starts.
    Favorite Genres: Horror • Fantasy • Dark themes • Fables • Fairy Tales • Sci-fi
    Disliked Genres: • Slice of Life • School anything • Most modern themes
    Plays any gender
    Plays multiple characters
    Uses PM's or Threads or Discord for mediums
    ✓ This means I have a plot and or idea for that particular item it's next to. No symbol = no plot/ideas
    Strike through any plot or fandom means I'm not looking for partners for it

Last edited:
Reactions: Briar
New code who dis

More themes to wet your palettes ...also fandoms

More stuff added

Aliens, DC, and GoT caught my eye. Could I ask what you've got in mind for those? I might be interest :)

Aliens, DC, and GoT caught my eye. Could I ask what you've got in mind for those? I might be interest :)

The Batman idea is in the plots tab. The alien plot is on the tab as well, if you mean the Alien/Predator plot. If not I have an original alien species and not plots or ideas.

For GoT I like au's and have a Targaryen based plot. I will be picky on this fandom; too many bad rp experiences unfortunately.

If you see something you fancy go a head and PM me!

Have a great day! Xoxo

Reactions: Dipper