3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
High and dark Fantasy, Sci-fi, Medieval, Dystopia and Horror
[TABS]

[tab=A B O U T]
Ay how you dooin? I'm the friendly(?) neighborhood Viking of legal age out looking for some long-term roleplay's to occupy my thoughts with, you may call me Maal. I'm always around one way or another (I get email alerts and am always near one of my devices) and I am a versatile writer. I can produce small posts or large posts depending on what I feel is needed in order to say what I want to say. I've been writing/role playing for over a decade.

Writing is a passion and hobby of mine and I enjoy deeper, complex stories that have had some love put into them. I am more than happy to follow suit, so to speak, if you've already planned for certain events to happen in a certain order in your plotline (I have plot lines like that myself) but I am capable of creating plot lines with my partners from scratch, provided I'm not doing the entirety of the work in that regard.

My primary main characters are usually female and my secondary main characters are usually males and I like to have them both bopping around in the rp. I prefer MxF as I've had MxM and FxF requests shoved in my face and down my throat so relentlessly in my Gaia Online phase that I just dread them and lose all motivation to write. However, that does not mean that these pairings are off the table. If characters grow in that direction over time then I'm perfectly fine with it, I just don't want the sole focus of the rp to be hinged on the sexual orientation of its pairings; if you are willing to provide me with a MxF pairing then I will accommodate your pairing request. Feel free to ask me any questions or shoot me a conversation. Thanks for reading!

[/tab]

[tab=D E E T S ]

An adult but I don't want to be
Active for OOC chatter
[/tab][/TABS]
[TABS][tab=D E E T S ]

Has a Discord but I will not give it out until the rp starts.
Favorite Genres: Horror • Fantasy • Dark themes • Fables • Fairy Tales • Sci-fi
Disliked Genres: • Slice of Life • School anything • Most modern themes
Plays any gender
Plays multiple characters
Uses PM's or Threads or Discord for mediums
✓ This means I have a plot and or idea for that particular item it's next to. No symbol = no plot/ideas
Strike through any plot or fandom means I'm not looking for partners for it

[/tab]

[tab=P L O T S]

Mordent

"ʏᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛs ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ

Mordent was once a land fruitful and young. Her hills were once green, waters blue, and soil rich. The sun shone brightly and the winds were calm. Mordent was said to once have been a paradise fit for the Gods, though none remember their names... or such a paradise. Magic once flowed through the soil and roots of this place and great and beautiful creatures of myth once roamed. Fae, monster, and man lived side by side in peace. This world was once perfect.

Then the day the sky turned gray, and the ocean churned, changed Mordent forever. A frozen chill fell upon the archipelago as evil lurched from the sea and deepest sub-terra of the land, A fog, thick and blinding, hide creatures of horror within it's billows. The Myst, as they called it, was a phenomenon that, to this day, defies explanation, only meaning – true fear. When the Myst comes... it takes away anything caught inside of it...and sometimes it leaves something hideous behind. The nights grew long and dark, so dark that fire could barely light the way or warm the cold. The creatures came to feast upon the living.

And in the wake of the blood and gore came a name, The Dark One, a black god. This god without a name or face was that of death, sin, and wrath. Lurking in the recesses yet never seen. Felt in presence but never touched. Ever watching. He was born of the greed and cruelty of man and fae. His strange reach was long and merciless. It is said that it was he who cast the curse that strangled the land.

So began the dawn of the Blight Era, where strife and poverty are a plague and the rich and powerful are most wicked indeed. Where the darkness hides true nightmares, no one is as they seem. Where hunters still brave the wilds and fiends, Magic is gone and with it all its secrets; as fabled as the Black God himself. The people are convinced the world must slowly and surely be dying around them. Crops struggle to grow and seep poison. Children often die young. Man has turned on each other. The fae have all but disappeared save for a few. Mordent has died, a shell of her former self.

In this time of apathy, the Black God has faded into a myth, yet it seems he may not be as truly forgotten as the people think. The Evils of Mordent, the last remnants of a forgotten time, lord over the land and torment the people. In the north, the isle of Paragon has risen to power. Led by a new king... Judas. The proud and divine Paragon King is rumored to have taken the isle once terrorized by an aquatic horror and transformed it into his own humble kingdom. By his word, he claims his white god to be the only god and seeks to end all those considered abomination and blight. He seeks to restore the soul of Mordent... but there is just one price to pay for his protection from the darkness – convert to his ways or die.

But, they say that no curse can last forever, and the curse that binds Mordent is beginning to wane. It falls upon the shoulders of a few downtrodden chosen ones to break Mordent's Curse and save her soul from those that would enslave her, be it god or man. They will face many challenges along the way, the Paragon Sovereigns give chase unrelentingly and the Evil's of Mordent will not bow so easily nor share their ancient secrets freely. The Dark One watches from the shadows, giving boon or hardship as he see's fit while the White God truly seems to be a new and dastardly plague creeping along the shores.

Our story begins with a fire that rages through an ancient forest plagued by Wolves. A burned and bleeding survivor of a clan of Blight Hunters in a coastal tavern. A Paragon Huntsmen waiting in the wings in search of the murderer who killed a Paragon Priest and the creeping Myst lying in wait.

Choose your path wisely.

ʟᴇsᴛ ʏᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ... "

Mordent's Lore

From the Ashes of A Dragon

The 13-year wake of the War of Roses has left the dragon lands of D'rakonos scarred in the defeat of the usurper Aaeon. Queen Rosamun and her new King continue to rule over their barren and lifeless region in an era of peace and prosperity. Johan Oraii, the King of Lions, sits the proud seat of his kingdom; wifeless and adored by his people... however, he is swiftly losing his mind to a creeping madness that his court hides from the people. His daughter the Princess of Oraii has dedicated herself to The Mother's Embrace in preparation to become Queen, however, a husband must be chosen to wed her and must be a man worthy of the throne. The usurper's daughter, Arkaea remains a prisoner of war in servitude to the Princess, but something whispers to her in the darkness. Across the world, the new King in the Desert lives with his people in exile in the Wastelands and he sets his sights on Oraii's to achieve his desires. In an attempt to open trade routes the Desert King sets sail for Oraii and her champion King while something sinister stirs in the core of the world. (Looking for someone to play the desert king as a main to pair with Arkaea)

D'rakonos' Lore

N e p h i l i m:
A woman is placed into an institution after a spree of brutal murders. There she draws the undivided attention of a (woman or man) (priest, exorcist, supernatural hunter...ect) who is dumbstruck by her case. But the killings continue inside of the institution...and there seems to be something truly biblical at play. (Looking for someone to play the opposite of the woman)

Children of Nyt:
The village of Krypt sits on the border of a great and dark forest where the light does not exist. Sleeping deep within; a Vampyr. None dare to enter his domain without an invite. The village is plagued by his darkness but the Vampyr has been asleep for the last 20 years. When a Vampyr Hunter comes to slay the Vampyre in the forest thing's take a terrible turn. The Hunter loses his fight and falls into the care of the village apothecary, an old and haggard woman who is one of the only villagers left to have laid eyes on the Vampyr before his sleep, and her eerie daughter. (Looking for someone to play the hunter as a main)

Servant of the Beast:
A story of witches, eldritch horrors, creatures of the night, and those that would hunt them or embrace the darkness in a town that seems truly damned. Adahlia was once a pure city with loyal and righteous people. A place of comfort, protected by the forest that surrounded them. But a witch stole the soul of the forest and left a seed of evil behind in its place. Adahlia's worst fear was realized as the forest began to rot, releasing it the stuff of nightmares. The dead somehow breathed new life, rabid with an insatiable need for human flesh. Beautiful fanged monsters emerged with a taste for blood. Witch magic resurged with all manner of other diseases and unholy things.

Adahlia now stands a cesspool of strife and hysteria as the people fear the dark creatures that hide among them. In the wake of a witch burning a pair of teenage girls bumble into the forest to "play witches" and find something far more terrifying waiting for them but only one of them will come back alive. But in doing so she comes to realize that the creature she escaped in the woods is lurking by to torment her. (Looking for someone to play the teenager that survives as a main)

Sleepless in Gotham City:
Let's do something gritty and cynical. Following the lives of a couple oc's living in Gotham City and documenting their choices in life that either take them down the road of heroes or crashing and burning into villains while interacting with both each other and with various other canons that influence their decisions.

Xenomorphs and Yautja

Welcome to the Weyland-Yutani U.S.S.R Arcturis. A prison ship orbiting Earth where the most violent offenders are sent to live out the rest of their lives. Aboard this hulking vessel many staff live our their lives as well by guarding the inmates or servicing the ships needs. The inmates themselves are pacified, contained in cryo tubes and pumped full of C.O.M.A, a scientific breakthrough drug that suspends the inmates inside of REM sleep, and it is in this sleep that they atone for their crimes, by experiencing never-ending and terrorizing nightmares 24 hours a day. The most advanced A.I on the planet JEEVES pilots and inhabits the ship's computer systems. This A.I is so advanced it’s practically human! He keeps the staff safe, the ship safe, and the inmates in optimal health with his state of the art safeguards, analyses, and team of Working Joes. The Arcturis also hosts a progressive research program to better mankind. Life on the U.S.S.R Arcturis is pleasant indeed.

However there is a drawback they forgot to mention...what happens during a plague. Weyland-Yutani forgot to mention a lot of things when it comes to the Arcturis.

When an inmate is transferred to the U.S.S.R Arcturis it becomes apparent that his sickness is much more than just a flu, and it spreads quickly. The A.I seems to be experiencing issues with following commands, logically reasoning, and prefers to be called by a different name. He becomes more and more unmanageable by the day. The plague is quickly arising and the staff of Arcturis are none the wiser...that is until the A.I jettesons the ship into the bum fuck nowhere of space to quarantine the plague and turns on the humans he was tasked to protect in a backwards attempt of disinfection. But something else, things far worse in the empty void, are attracted to the stranded Arcturis too.

[/tab]

[tab=T H E M E S]

Abusive Themes (sans the "abuse my character over and over again" rp's please give me substance)
Angels & Demons & Possesion
Cult
Dark Cities & Crime
Dragons & Eldritch Horrors & Colossal Beasts
Egyptian
Fairy Tales (Twisted ones are good stuff) & Twisted Disney
Fantasy (High, Epic, and Dark is life)
Harlots (Inspired by the tv show but not the tv show)
Horror & Gore
Medieval
Mental Illness
Myths & Legends
Pirates & Buried Treasure & The sea says fuck you anyway
Primeval & Pangea & Is that a goddamn Dinosaur?
Royalty & Court...catty bitches
Sci-fi & Aliens?? & Space Monsters cause it can't get any worse really...
Steampunk
Supernatural & Ghost Stories
Tropical Island Nightmares & Jungle Nightmares & Tribal
Vampires & Werewolves (sans the "young adult" versions...please spare my soul)
Victorian & Victorian Asylums
Wild West (Supernatural or Gritty?)
Witchcraft & Witches
Xenophillia
Stuff I haven't thought about yet

[/tab][tab=F A N D O M S]

Alice in Wonderland
Alien & Predator Universe ✓
Castlevania (LoI, CoD, LoS)
Conan the Barbarian (2011) & Conan Exiles & The Hyborian Age (Tig ol' bitties!)
DC Universe & Arkham Games/Telltale Series ✓
Dishonored Games
Far Cry 3 ✓
Game of Thrones (AU's please, I'm way behind on the books and series) ✓
God of War Series
Handmaids Tale (We will not "play house" we will play Handmaid's Tale)
Legend of Zelda's millions of games (TP, Oot, BotW & SS are my favorites, but prefer AU's)
Mad Max
Snow White and the Huntsman & Winter's War
Vikings

[/tab]

[tab=R U L E S]

• If I don't receive a reply to the rp after a week I will assume that I've been ghosted. If you don't tell me you're too busy to post, or going to be gone for an extended period of time, then we will lose our rp.

• Please be around for ooc somewhat frequently. It does not have to be every day, or every other day for that matter, but it has to be enough to keep the rp going at a decent speed. So, if you are just not ever available long enough to plot, or to even get the rp started, then please don't message me.

• On the flip side, have an idea (or plot) of something that you want to rp. I've been getting very vague messages where it pretty much attributes to "I don't know lets just rp". No ma'am.

• I ask for descriptive posts that are at least two paragraphs in response, but longer is more preferable. Please, let me know when and if you message me if you are wanting short posts or long posts so I know what to expect. Please be aware that I will not respond to one-liners or posts that leave me with literally nothing to respond to (I will clarify if asked). I really don't want to read through paragraphs of you repeating how gorgeous your oc is in every single post either. I got it the first time and it's exhausting to have to keep rereading. I also will stop responding to you if your going to act like your oc is the star of the entire rp and keep relentlessly trying to drive that point home about how your oc is better than everyone else. .

• Play males, females, LGBTQ+ whatever they are's. I will play a male for your female only if you play a male for my female and vice versa. I will bug out real fast when it comes to those "I only play females" and "I don't play multiple characters" behaviors. I am not interested in being landed with all the men and extra characters unless it is my choice to do so. Fandoms: Play canons and ocs. If you can't (or won't) play literally any canon or oc character that I ask to pair one of my characters with then it will be a no go from me.

• PM requests, please. I don't feel comfortable hashing stuff out on my thread.
[/tab]

[/TABS]

Last edited:
Reactions: Briar

Vigilante

Edgenoble
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
Regular
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  1. Male
Genres
Science ficiton, noir, vigilante, crime, espionage
A b o u t

Ay how you dooin? I'm the friendly(?) neighborhood viking out looking for some long-term roleplay's to occupy my thoughts with, you may call me Maal or Maalefic. I am a versatile writer, I can produce small posts or large posts depending on what I feel is needed in order to say what I want to say, and I am capable of working with less skillful writers or very skillful writers. I've been writing/role playing for over a decade.
Writing is a passion and hobby of my and I enjoy deeper, complex stories that have had some love put into them. I am more than happy to follow suit, so to speak, if you've already planned for certain events to happen in a certain order in your plot line (I have plot lines like that myself) but I am capable of creating plot lines with my partners from scratch, provided I'm not doing the entirety of the work in that regard. My primary main characters are usually females and males are usually the second main. I don't expect romance from my partners, I prefer for characters to go with whomever they do naturally as the story progresses, and if it doesn't happen it won't decrease my interest in the least but if you'd prefer to hash out the romances at the start that's fine...but please don't rush it.
I try to be a 50/50 sort of person, but I am known to shoulder a ton more characters/plot progressing responsibilities than my partners in roleplays and I am ok with that. If I envision an idea for my post that requires NPC's to make the interaction happen to flavor the story then I will make these characters on the fly. They may be one off's or they may reoccur if it makes for good content.
If there's any questions you have, feel free to ask them here or shoot me a conversation. Thanks for reading!
TL;DR facts*
  • Over 18 and you should be too
  • Very active for OOC chatter and loves it
  • Has Discord
  • Likes Horror • Suspense • Fantasy • Dark themes • Fandoms • Tragedy
  • Plays any gender. Plays NPCs and supporting characters.
  • PM's or Threads or Discord for mediums
  • (¤¤¤) This means I have a plot and or idea for that particular item it's next to. No symbol = no plot/ideas

S o m e ‖ P l o t s

M o r d e n t

The 13 year wake of the War of Roses has left the dragon lands of D'rakonos scarred in the defeat of the usurper Aaeon. Queen Rosamun and her new King continue to rule over their barren and lifeless region in an era of peace and prosperity. Johan Oraii, the King of Lions, sits the proud seat of his kingdom; wifeless and adored by his people... however, he is swiftly loosing his mind to a creeping madness that his court hides from the people. His daughter the Princess of Oraii has dedicated herself to The Mother's Embrace in preparation to become Queen, however a husband must be chosen to wed her and must be a man worthy of the throne. The usurpers daughter, Arkaea still remains a prisoner of war behind the borders of Oraii and serves the Princess and King hand and foot, but something whispers to her in the darkness and she waits for an opportunity to break free of the Oraii. Across the world the King in the Desert, newly crowned, has great aspirations for his people who live in exile in the Wastelands - banished by a previous King of Oraii for terrible crimes, and he sets his sights on Oraii's lands to achieve his purpose through any means necessary. In an attempt to open trade routes the Desert King sets sail for Oraii and her champion King while something sinister is stirring in core of the world. A fell wind has befallen the land and with it brings the cold kiss of death. (Seeking someone to play the desert king)

Taking place either in alternate modern times or any earlier era of preference a woman emerges from unknown origins, arrested on behalf of several brutal killings of men, women, and young adolescent’s. But the woman in question is dazed and lost, neither speaking nor communicating with the people around her. As a result, she is placed into an institution where she draws the undivided attention of a (woman or man) (priest, exorcist, supernatural hunter...ect) who is dumbstruck by her case. But the killings continue inside of the institution...and there seems to be something truly biblical happening.

A story of witches, forgotten gods and creatures of the night, and those that would hunt them or embrace their darkness in a town that seems truly damned in victorian or medieval times. (Loose idea right now, I have no solid plot thought out yet.)

Wanting to do something gritty and cynical in a time either after Batman, with Nightwing taking the mantle, or during the beginning of Batman's career or some turbulent time between. Following the lives of a couple oc's living in the city and documenting their choices in life that either take them down the road of heroes or crashing and burning into villains while interacting with both each other and with various other canons that influence their decisions. Almost kinda like the Telltale series but with a lot of other elements as well.

O ʀ ɪ ɢ ɪ ɴ ᴀ ʟ s

Angels & Demons
Dragons
Fairy Tales
Fantasy
Horror & Thriller
Medieval
Mythology
Steampunk
Vampires & Werewolves
Wild West
Witchcraft...and much more

F a n d o m s

Alien & Predator Universe (¤¤¤)
Bioshock Games
Castlevania Games
Conan the Barbarian (2011)
DC Universe (
¤¤¤)
DC Arkham Games
Dishonored Games
Far Cry 3 (¤¤¤)
Game of Thrones
Targaryen AU (
¤¤¤)
God of War Series
Handmaids Tale
Legend Of the Seeker (The Sword of Truth)
Legend of Zelda Series (¤¤¤)
Star Trek 09 & Into Darkness
Sucker Punch
The Purge
Vikings

E x p e c t a t i o n s

• If a fandom is not listed feel free to ask me about it. I might be familiar with it.

• If I don't see a reply to the rp, or receive any messages from my partner with any kind of explanation for why they haven't replied, after a week or so I will assume that I've been ditched and send the rp to the graveyard.

• Please OOC with me somewhat frequently. It does not have to be every day. I know I like to have days where I don't have to focus on getting something done and I'm sure that you do as well. As long as we ooc enough to keep the plot going and get answers to questions than im good.

• I ask for descriptive posts that are at least two paragraphs in response. Please, let me know when and if you message me if you are wanting short posts or long posts so I know how to adjust myself. I will not respond to one liners in a rp.

• Play all genders (not just one) and be willing to play supporting characters and NPCs as needed. I will take character requests so long as you do the same for me (and not tell me you can't play any character that I ask you to play for me after I agree to play one for you).

• PM requests, please.

Star Trek with 2 x OC?

Maalefic

my skeleton helps me walk
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Online several times a day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
A b o u t

Ay how you dooin? I'm the friendly(?) neighborhood viking out looking for some long-term roleplay's to occupy my thoughts with, you may call me Maal or Maalefic. I am a versatile writer, I can produce small posts or large posts depending on what I feel is needed in order to say what I want to say, and I am capable of working with less skillful writers or very skillful writers. I've been writing/role playing for over a decade.
Writing is a passion and hobby of my and I enjoy deeper, complex stories that have had some love put into them. I am more than happy to follow suit, so to speak, if you've already planned for certain events to happen in a certain order in your plot line (I have plot lines like that myself) but I am capable of creating plot lines with my partners from scratch, provided I'm not doing the entirety of the work in that regard. My primary main characters are usually females and males are usually the second main. I don't expect romance from my partners, I prefer for characters to go with whomever they do naturally as the story progresses, and if it doesn't happen it won't decrease my interest in the least but if you'd prefer to hash out the romances at the start that's fine...but please don't rush it.
I try to be a 50/50 sort of person, but I am known to shoulder a ton more characters/plot progressing responsibilities than my partners in roleplays and I am ok with that. If I envision an idea for my post that requires NPC's to make the interaction happen to flavor the story then I will make these characters on the fly. They may be one off's or they may reoccur if it makes for good content.
If there's any questions you have, feel free to ask them here or shoot me a conversation. Thanks for reading!
TL;DR facts*
  • Has Discord
  • (¤¤¤) This means I have a plot and or idea for that particular item it's next to. No symbol = no plot/ideas

S o m e ‖ P l o t s

M o r d e n t

The 13 year wake of the War of Roses has left the dragon lands of D'rakonos scarred in the defeat of the usurper Aaeon. Queen Rosamun and her new King continue to rule over their barren and lifeless region in an era of peace and prosperity. Johan Oraii, the King of Lions, sits the proud seat of his kingdom; wifeless and adored by his people... however, he is swiftly loosing his mind to a creeping madness that his court hides from the people. His daughter the Princess of Oraii has dedicated herself to The Mother's Embrace in preparation to become Queen, however a husband must be chosen to wed her and must be a man worthy of the throne. The usurpers daughter, Arkaea still remains a prisoner of war behind the borders of Oraii and serves the Princess and King hand and foot, but something whispers to her in the darkness and she waits for an opportunity to break free of the Oraii. Across the world the King in the Desert, newly crowned, has great aspirations for his people who live in exile in the Wastelands - banished by a previous King of Oraii for terrible crimes, and he sets his sights on Oraii's lands to achieve his purpose through any means necessary. In an attempt to open trade routes the Desert King sets sail for Oraii and her champion King while something sinister is stirring in core of the world. A fell wind has befallen the land and with it brings the cold kiss of death. (Seeking someone to play the desert king)

Taking place either in alternate modern times or any earlier era of preference a woman emerges from unknown origins, arrested on behalf of several brutal killings of men, women, and young adolescent’s. But the woman in question is dazed and lost, neither speaking nor communicating with the people around her. As a result, she is placed into an institution where she draws the undivided attention of a (woman or man) (priest, exorcist, supernatural hunter...ect) who is dumbstruck by her case. But the killings continue inside of the institution...and there seems to be something truly biblical happening.

A story of witches, forgotten gods and creatures of the night, and those that would hunt them or embrace their darkness in a town that seems truly damned in victorian or medieval times. (Loose idea right now, I have no solid plot thought out yet.)

Wanting to do something gritty and cynical in a time either after Batman, with Nightwing taking the mantle, or during the beginning of Batman's career or some turbulent time between. Following the lives of a couple oc's living in the city and documenting their choices in life that either take them down the road of heroes or crashing and burning into villains while interacting with both each other and with various other canons that influence their decisions. Almost kinda like the Telltale series but with a lot of other elements as well.

O ʀ ɪ ɢ ɪ ɴ ᴀ ʟ s

Angels & Demons
Dragons
Fairy Tales
Fantasy
Horror & Thriller
Medieval
Mythology
Steampunk
Vampires & Werewolves
Wild West

F a n d o m s

Bioshock Games
Castlevania Games
DC Universe (
¤¤¤)
DC Arkham Games
Dishonored Games
Far Cry 3 (¤¤¤)
Game of Thrones
Targaryen AU (
¤¤¤)
God of War Series
Handmaids Tale
Sucker Punch
The Purge
Vikings

E x p e c t a t i o n s

• If a fandom is not listed feel free to ask me about it. I might be familiar with it.

• If I don't see a reply to the rp, or receive any messages from my partner with any kind of explanation for why they haven't replied, after a week or so I will assume that I've been ditched and send the rp to the graveyard.

• Please OOC with me somewhat frequently. It does not have to be every day. I know I like to have days where I don't have to focus on getting something done and I'm sure that you do as well. As long as we ooc enough to keep the plot going and get answers to questions than im good.

• I ask for descriptive posts that are at least two paragraphs in response. Please, let me know when and if you message me if you are wanting short posts or long posts so I know how to adjust myself. I will not respond to one liners in a rp.

• Play all genders (not just one) and be willing to play supporting characters and NPCs as needed. I will take character requests so long as you do the same for me (and not tell me you can't play any character that I ask you to play for me after I agree to play one for you).

• PM requests, please.

Star Trek with 2 x OC?

Do you have a plot line?

Vigilante

Edgenoble
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
Regular
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  1. Male
Genres
Science ficiton, noir, vigilante, crime, espionage
A b o u t

TL;DR facts*
  • Has Discord

S o m e ‖ P l o t s

M o r d e n t

O ʀ ɪ ɢ ɪ ɴ ᴀ ʟ s

Angels & Demons
Dragons
Fairy Tales
Fantasy
Horror & Thriller
Medieval
Mythology
Steampunk
Vampires & Werewolves
Wild West

F a n d o m s

Bioshock Games
Castlevania Games
DC Universe (
¤¤¤)
DC Arkham Games
Dishonored Games
Far Cry 3 (¤¤¤)
Game of Thrones
Targaryen AU (
¤¤¤)
God of War Series
Handmaids Tale
Sucker Punch
The Purge
Vikings

E x p e c t a t i o n s

• PM requests, please.

Star Trek with 2 x OC?

Do you have a plot line?

I have a few to offer.

Discuss in PM?

Maalefic

Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
-Updated the thread

Maalefic

Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Added another plot

Maalefic

Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Still looking

Maalefic

Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking partner for the Children of the Nyt plot <3

Maalefic

Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Still looking

Maalefic

Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Still looking for a few partners *edited thread for coding issues

Lillianette

Edgebabby
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
I'm new here so I'm unsure if I have the ability to pm you yet. I'd be interested in writing a Castlevania roleplay with you. I tend to do doubles with oc x canon. I'm incredibly active and nothing tends to bother me writing content wise.

Maalefic

Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I'm new here so I'm unsure if I have the ability to pm you yet. I'd be interested in writing a Castlevania roleplay with you. I tend to do doubles with oc x canon. I'm incredibly active and nothing tends to bother me writing content wise.

Iwaku doesn't lock anyone out of starting conversations, new or not.

Lillianette

Edgebabby
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
I've been trying start a new conversation with you but it has been showing I need to select a destination, but no drop down. It might be an error on my end.

Maalefic

Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I've been trying start a new conversation with you but it has been showing I need to select a destination, but no drop down. It might be an error on my end.

I think if you just click ok on that box without using the dropdown it will allow you to do it. Im not sure the reason for that prompt myself. If it still wont work ill shoot you a pm.

Maalefic

Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability