V E R T I G O ҉

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM POST - ADMINISTRIVIA

Starting the Roleplay
Rest Assured. We won't start until everyone posts a Prologue.

Screening Content
This roleplay was created with the rating PG-13. At the very top of the first post, I made that clear. So I'm sorry if you had any plot development in mind, but neither Overcast nor I would like that in our roleplay. Moreover, cursing is fine, just try to keep it on the low. Myself, I dislike it and don't curse, so I prefer to keep it out of my stories, too!

Concerning the Caligenians
I have read most of what everyone has debated and the following structure of Caligenian powers appeals to me. This is open to debate as well as co-approval from Overcast.
-The idea of personal / experience time. Caligenians age in accordance to the amount of time spent and not any of the timelines they are in. Caligenians will live up to 100 +/- 20 years. (example: a Caligenian is born and spends 35 years in the medieval ages. His "age" is 35)

-History tells the tale of an ancient Caligenian massacre, where a deranged immortal hunted down others of his kind and drew their blood. Thus, leaving only a handful of ancient Caligenian wizards left in the timelines. Even those who remain have only half the power they once did and are also beings of pure darkness. They can attack the travelers of Aetus, but they cannot deflect the powers of Aetus, as the light of Aetus is their weakness. The "light of Aetus" occurs only when two travelers, sincerely in sync with one another, combine their pieces of Aetus to fight together. That union emits a light along with a new power that is of a higher level than an ancient Caligenian's spells. I hope this will explain the immortality of the ancients as well as their state of power. And it gives the travelers a fighting chance.

[all of this is subject to OverCast's approval :) ]

By the way, I'm a miss ;) not married! and you can just call me sakura.

• Thank You
Reactions: Warenai hana
Wooh! That is very acceptable to me and I hope its good to overcast as well because I think that really wraps up all the concerns we have put into our debate and clears up some things for me at the very least. So no complaints from me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sakura
That sounds like a totally boss solution :O butuh... am I accepted? ^^;

• Thank You
[MENTION=4298]Blitzkriegxd1[/MENTION] You still haven't answered my question!:O ( With saying that don't feel like I'm pressuring you to answer a certain way. I'll be totally fine with either a no or yes. )

[MENTION=4298]Blitzkriegxd1[/MENTION] You still haven't answered my question!:O ( With saying that don't feel like I'm pressuring you to answer a certain way. I'll be totally fine with either a no or yes. )

Regardless of his opinion, OverCast and I would not like it in our roleplay. If you would like to continue this discussion with Blitz otherwise, please do so via conversation or profile :)

Um, not to but in but Sakura he isn't talking about that. His question was regarding their two characters working together in some way shape or form.

• Thank You
Ohhhhhh! I'm so sorry then! :( My sincerest sincerest apologies! ;~~~~;

Norway is right. I had addressed him in my list of questions. I understand about the PG-13 setting perfectly fine! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

• Thank You
My fault for slipping up. Thank you for being nice about it! :)

Well, kind of hard to have a good role play going if you make the game master upset =P (especially since she's a genius.)

Pluss, it was a small honest mistake, I'm sure anyone wouldn't think any less of you.

Last edited:
  • Love
No problem! :D

So can I have my character have the ability to pull others through time with her? ( I also asked this in the list of questions, it's worded better there. )

I missed that question! Yes, as long as those people are time travelers or Caligenians to make it fair. :) They don't have to be willing, you can force them along, I guess. Haha, that helps you :)

[MENTION=4668]Iron Men And Saints[/MENTION], yes I figured as one of the oldest Caligenians my character would at least be known to the majority of the other younger ones, and probably keeps any who are willing reporting to him (and probably some who aren't willing :p)

Oooh, kidnapping time travellers? Sounds fun~

Also, since this rp is PG-13, how far can the conflict go? I mean, I assume there will times when the Time Travellers will need to either escape from attacking Caligenians, or battle against them.

I was about to ask the exact same question actually. Looool.

& I feel really silly ! What do you guys think we should allow for violence? PG-13 feels silly xD

Status
Not open for further replies.