uum, hey?

S

Saffron

Original poster
Hey, I'm new here.

I don't really know what to do but a robot thing called me newbie and told me to post here.

The robot is always right...ALWAYS. O ^ O

Welcome to Iwaku, Saffron! I am Iliana and not a robot! :D

Now since you've stumbled into Iwaku's Role Playing Forum, why not have a look around? Poke and prod through different Genres or look through our
Sign-Up Forum for role plays that are requiring players!

Already have an idea in your head and you want to do a one on one, post in
here with your ideas and watch the members nibble all over your role play bait! >:3

If you have any questions, the Goddess is here to help! Enjoy!

That robot kind of scares me sometimes...

But welcome to the site, anyway! :D

Heh, that robot is our number one VIP.
Anyway, hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

If you're looking for Jump In roleplays, ones that typically have no character sheet requirement and allow you to just start posting, you can find those
here.

You should take a look around everything and get situated. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

LOL, the robot. It scared me because I was a lurker once. I am not sure if it's good enough motivation to not be a lurker again...

Ahem, welcome to Iwaku, Saffron! It's an interesting place with interesting people, and I'm sure you'll get into the swing of it.

That robot is just Iwaku-tan. As long as you don't try to steal her plot bunnies, she tends to be pretty harmless....

Welcome to the forum!

=D Hi, I'm OT, a fellow newcomer. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Welcome to Iwaku! =D I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. ^_^

I hope you enjoy it here at Iwaku as much as I have been! =D You made a good choice joining us.

See you around! ;)

-peace-

Hi Saffron! That's a really pretty name. My less pretty name is Ozzie. Nice to meet you!

You like horror? We have a really awesome Horror Group that you should check out.

Saffron? you'll forgive me for having prejudices against that name.