Utsukushii Bara Academy Enrollment

Status
Not open for further replies.
an no problem chibi i just wanted to be sure you were ok still being part of the rp and of course you dont have to do anything you dont wish to do =) and i think thats a lovely name lochlan ^.^

alright then also lochlan i dont mind your charcter being 16 but most 16 year olds would be a 2nd year but if you want to be a 3rd year thats fine ill just put that in your personality catagory that you got advanced a grade due to exceptinal talent i do not mind just want to make sure its how you want it to be set ^.^

alright ^.^ ill make sure to message you both once the skel is compleate im starting classes this tuesday and thursday but i will still be on as often as i can ^.^

Reactions: Ravenbelle
IMPORTENT SIDE NOTE as of today the first and third year colors have been changed first years wear blue third years wear red sorry i meant to put that in the first post but as i am a scatter brain i had forgoten ^.^...

(character skel is as shown anime photos are prefered but if youd like to use something else please feel free ^.^)

Name:(full character name please ^.^)

H/S: (host or student or if anyone wants to play a teacher they may also put that roll here ^.^)

Height:

Tie color:(determens what year you are ^.^)

Dislikes:

Personality:

Parents stand point:(like if your parents are welthy or not that kinda stuff just gives a little more background ^.^)

Dorm number:(will be determend based on age and year ^.^ there are 4 dorms)

Apperence:

Apperence extras:(something your character may always cery or have with them like glasses and such)

(Thanks everyone ad anything else youd like to this if you wish hope you all have a pleasent day ^.^)

Name: Alexia Rain Smither

H/S: Host

Height: 5'2

Tie color: Red

Dislikes: spicy food, loud noises and very high heels

Personality: Alexia is very compassionate and sweet. She's very intellectual and actually pretty good in social situations. She's charismatic, but doesn't know it and though she's very beautiful, she doesn't flaunt it. She's very humble and honest.

Parents stand point: Alexia came from a loving family until her parents divorced when she was 14. Her father moved out and she hasn't seen him since, but her mother provides for her pretty well, though not without hard work. Sometimes she feels guilty about it bescause she doesn't know if it's her fault and those nights she usually gets nightmares. She loves both her parents though, even if they won't let her know yet exactly what happened between them

Dorm number: ..?

Appearance:
tumblr_mx6wdtrd381s8ndaqo1_500.jpg

Appearance extras: Jade green eyes and Dark brown hair

Dorm numbers will be listed once all curent known characters are listed and each character skel is done ^.^ thanks great character reaven =)

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Name: Kyoko "Kyo-chan" Aino

Height: 5'3"

Tie color: Purple

Likes: sweets, small animals, being a hostess, helping people

Dislikes: spicy or bitter food, bullies, horror entertainment

Personality: A smart, caring girl. Because her mother died when she was little, she has taken over all the motherly duties at her house, cooking, cleaning, and so on. She has studied very hard to get a scholarship into a good school so that her father wouldn't have to pay for tuition. She likes being a host because its her time to forget about when the next bill is due. Since she is an only child, she really likes helping the first years out like a big sister. They have even started calling her Kyo-neechan. And if anyone is caught bullying another student, she gives them a taste of her wrath.

Parents stand point: Her father is raising Kyoko by himself as her mother passed away when she was five. He works two jobs to provide for the family. Kyoko is an honor student so they dont have to pay any tuition.

Dorm number: ......?

Apperence:
Mogami.Kyoko.240.613948.jpg

Her in her normal clothes.

320px-Kyoko_Mogami_Evil.jpg

Her angry.

Apperence Extras: always has sweet snacks in her purse.

Ooh,this sounds interesting~ x3

Name: Akira Yasahiro

H/S: Student

Height: 5'2"

Tie color: Blue

Likes: Cats,sweets,music,cosplaying(though this is a secret hobby of hers that she's embarrassed to tell)

Dislikes: the dark,scary stuff,surprises

Personality: Akira is a pretty friendly and hardworking girl.She likes to help out anyone in need the best as she could,but at times she would say that she didn't do it for you.She is easily embarrassed and would call you an idiot if you are the cause of her embarrassment.Slightly hot-tempered,she's not afraid to hit you when needed.I guess you could call her a tsundere,but her sweet side is very lovable.

Parents stand point: Her parents are rather wealthy,though she doesn't see them often because of their work on the other side of the world.She lived with them until she was 15,so she just recently started living alone,which was fine by her.Akira's parents send her her monthly allowance at the first day of every month,with 30,000 being the lowest amount,and sometimes send extras on a random day.

Dorm number: ___

Apperence:
image.jpg

Apperence extras: Wears a necklace with a heart-shaped pendant and has a notebook with pictures of her in cosplay and notes besides them in her bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! i almost forgot everyone id like you to meet the vice president of the host club miss ravenbelle! ^.^ if at any point i am not availible you may ask her questions but please as she has agreed to this souly out of kindness and her role as a hostess be kind and patiant and please if i am availible please do ask me also as another side note of this please wait untill the rp has starte to ask her anything unless stated otherwise by she or i thank you and to miss Haruka and miss chibi its a pleasure to have you join i think your character will make a lovely aition to this story hope to see you at enrollment miss haruka and miss chibi! ^.^

Name: Zinia Olve

Height: 5'8"

Tie color: red

Likes: Weapons in general, training, physical exercise, sports.
Colors: Black, blue, grey, red, white.
Foods: Sweet, salty

Dislikes: Flowers, stuffed animals. Pink and purple.

Personality: Strong Silent #2. -

Parents stand point:Middle class.

Dorm number:

Appearance:

anime-girl_011-1.jpg

(no tattoo, gloves, nor cigarette.)

Appearance extras:Lace necklace.

Will probably be edited for more details later.

Name: Junko & Kaede Lemercier

H/S: Host [Mischievous Twins]

Height: 5'11 & 5'12"

Tie color: Red

+ Collecting Unique Flowers

+ Being near each other

+ Pranks

+ Small Groups of people

+ Fruit

+ Wine

+ Pleasing the Crowd [Likes being in the center of attention sometimes]

Dislikes:

- Being away from each other from a certain periods of time [3 secs the longest]

- Big Groups

- Peas

- Idiots

- Seeing her Sister cry...

- Fighting

Personality: Both wise for their own good, but also mischievous well, they both love the since of royalty of being bowed down too which give them the mind of being loved. It can be both flattering but also goes over their heads and actually take in and become Queen for the people when they get the chance. The can also be very manipulative as well to other people when they want something or getting away from trouble though mostly thy use for fun usually…Junko is more kind then her sister and motherly wise she also easily emotion when something doesn't go right and well cry. Unlike Kaede who will force someone to do what she and her sister wants not wanting to make her little sister, Junko, upset. Kaeda and Junko are too smart for their own good, Kaeda is quite the warrior and prince like model while as Junko is more of a Princess and Elegance. They are shown to be very fond of each other in certain circumstances.

Parents stand point: A large and wealthy family, The Lemercier Family is known in many parts in certain Countries mainly in France and Britain though since their business are there mostly and that where they started off in. Though because of the their business is growing each month or year they have enemies, ruthless ones too, and almost tried to destroy the Lemercier Family and Emblem years ago, but now with the family growing as well The Lemercier Twins are the new heir of their families Business.

Dorm number: ------ |

Appearance:
anime_girl_x_boy_render_by_12yuriko12-d5m3vjf.png

Appearance extras: Junko holds The Lemtercier Emblem necklace around her neck that their grandmother gave to them before she passed away.

such lovely characters cant wait to see what they add to our story thank you all so much and im sorry for the delay my computer was haveing issues ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.