October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Thousands protest 'uptight' laws in Utah by stripping down to their undies.

Click here for story

I love it when people take advantage of the freedom to speech. Even if they aren't taken seriously, it's still a good way to give a big FU to the man! Down with the Man!!

Re: Utah in it's underwear

I wonder if anyone wore those special underwear the Mormons use to keep from touching themselves.

Fascinating. Just a random protest, no specific laws or anything that spurred it?
That is... entertaining. xD

Non-conservatives protesting in a conservative state? If you are that much of a minority, just move. Let me tell you why: Running around in your underwear won't change the majority's mind, as inspiring to other liberals as you are.

Now, I'm not a conservative and I'm not a liberal. I just don't think that protesting is a viable option for change. Gays have been protesting for decades. Can they marry their partners? Only in 'Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, plus Washington, D.C. and Oregon's Coquille and Washington state's Suquamish Indian tribes. ' - as taken from Wikipedia. I'm not bashing gay people either, imo if you wanna get married do it. Protesting is just not a reasonable way to go about it.

So what, Utah is uptight. The majority of people living there are Mormon, their religious values won't change because you want them too.