3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
Everyone normally has a story behind their username, right? Unless you're the type to randomly grab words and stick them together, or use your actual name (which I definitely did when I was younger, haha.) Where did your current username come from? How long have you been using it?

My username on most things for the past five-ish years has been PavellumPendulum. I always liked the sound of the word pendulum and I wanted to make a username out of it. Pavellum, I'm not sure where it came from, but I was trying to copy the attack names for Magica Madoka characters, so that was definitely part of the inspiration LOL

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy and Kuno
I like food.

But before I changed it it was Somebody-Actually so that I could roast my partners whenever I posted or liked something "Somebody-Actually liked your post in the thread Blah Blah". And no, it was never not funny to me lol.

Before that it was Cereal. Like I said, I like food.

I've been using Jacobsenia since High school. So... since 2015/2014-ish? My name is Jacob, and my friend found a plant called the "jacobsenia." It had my name in it, and I thought it was cool, so I decided to use it.
Now I find it funny because there are jokes that asexuals (like myself) are plants. So it works even well.

• Love
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Monster is my childhood nickname. I have always had a bit of a temper and was very destructive. When I exploded, rooms ended up looking like a bomb went off once I was done with them. I was also very fast to resort to violence which some might have found scary.

Monmon/Monmonbon/Monbon was just someone's attempt at making it sound cute.

• Ah Seen It
I don't remember quite how, but in highschool I had used Spamvader on a forum or two, until I joined another forum where a user named Vader was a frequent poster and at that point I came up with Spammy V and use some variation of that everywhere. Yes, named after the food. Now in addition to just liking how it rolls off the tongue it's also a fun social experiment to see who reads the V as a letter or a Roman numeral. The correct way to read it is
with the letter.

• Bucket of Rainbows
A long, loooong-ass time ago, my name on here was Umbreon. A good friend of mine who used to be a fellow Iwakuan "caught me" in a Pokeball for funsies and nicknamed me Fluffy. I changed my username to Fluffy to keep the joke going. I didn't intend for it to stick, but it did and so like 13 or so years later I am known as Fluffy 'round these parts.

• Love
As a kid I chose Diana as my TRUE NAME but when I started using it online everyone thought I was Diana from Sailor Moon, so I was frequently screaming I'M NOT A CAT so much I just started signing online as Diana Notacat. But the love of Sailor Moon faded from people's brains and now I am just Diana again. 😁

From the very beginning my brother had the username black angel, which I ripped off cause it sounded cool and I named myself black rose on most sites. THEN I came to a site where my edgy name was already taken TuT So I changed to another edgy name, which was Red blood! I am very creative I know. :D

My username has a very gross beginning. Back when I first started interacting with online communities at the wee age of eleven, I was big into anime - specifically ninja stories. Originally I picked something basic af like Cherrykiss but that was taken on literally every site I went on so then I switched to Kunoichi...which was literally taken on every site I went on LOL. So I tacked on a Queen at the end, and voila! My first egregious username.

Anyways, I got older and realized how disgusting that name was, and since everyone called me Kuno regardless...Here we are :^)