Username Origin

King Weavel

The Burger King
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
Everybody got their user name from somewhere. Whether it's a video game character, based slightly off your real name or a nickname or something totally random. Share your origin story or something about your name here!

Not too much of a story behind the one I'm using here. When I first joined Iwaku, one of the games on my mind was Metroid Prime Hunters.. I wanted to create a new name for myself so decided upon King Weavel, based off Weavel from said game. I didn't have the trademark Burger King avatar for a while though and instead think I had one of the said character...

But one day, I felt it was lacking and I lose interest in that game...So I changed the avatar to the Burger King and it's been like that...mostly ever since.. I just gotta change back to that old avatar and name when I feel like it. :P

Pretty much I got the name Ike when I was playing too much Fire Emblem Path of Radiance. Since I knew that Ike was going to be take I just decided to put my birth date and year at the end which became Ike1694.
I got Shadow Ike when I was just really in a bad mood >< lol I never knew I would get used to it so now I use it all the time.
So now you know and now I shall call forth Silverwing to make you forget, bwahahahahaaaaa!

Ahh...good memories. XD

I first joined Iwaku by the name of Chaoshika, which was the name of a character I made. It caused mass confusion because I was asked to be called Chaos, which was the name of someone already. So, after getting screamed at--seriously, I had mods flooding my welcome thread going "WTF CHANGE UR NAME PLZ"--and frightened by my welcome, I stopped coming to Iwaku for a while... When I returned, I changed my name to Umbreon because I've been a Pokemon nerd ever since I was like, 6 years old...

Lycan Queen "captured me" one day during a random MSN chat and decided to nickname me Fluffy. I took a liking to the name and changed it for the lulz and to make her laugh. I was successful! But... The name just stuck. Everyone found it fitting because, apparently, I'm cute... Therefore, I kept the name. I've grown out of pretending to be a Pokemon, but I'll forever embrace the legend of my name. :3

Nic is but a fragment of my complete IRL name. I haven't changed it since, and it's even become my nickname amongst friends I game with. Hell, I'm willing to bet that Nic is a legit name to give to a person at birth.

in before really long latin name

I FUCKING LOVE ORDER FROM CHAOS!

The name is derrived from their debut album, which is my favorite black/death metal album pretty much. Also the name of the totally dope title track.

I am an alien from another world
Sent to communicate a message
Of wisdom I speak but no one hears me
Deaf ears, dull eyes leave me behind

Encased inside blooded flesh

I communicate my message of truth
But you are senseless
To what should never have been forgotten
The walls are built higher and stronger
Word by word, the walls of ignorance
And the worm procreates in my belly

Begat of spite and hate

I must pay the wage of sin
Delusions of grandeur
Until my birth starts again

Contractions warm this beating heart

Umbilically chained to the machine
Re-emergence of a second coming
Deliverance into the barren world
Infanticidal process of regurgitation
And the chrisom's tears cannot dry

Realization hits like a hammer

As societal stillbirth machine rolls on
Rusty gears feeding itself confusion
I choke and gasp on this poisoned world
And see myself and other human wreckage
If I had just one wish it would be
To crawl back into the womb

Hope is the lie that gropes towards doom

Blind leading blind
What we were, we are, and forever will be
Thy will be done

Ignorant worms

White blind and deaf
And forever doomed
Groping futility in the sunlight
And machinations of the truth

Breaths of pollutants spout from the lips

Protective measures gas mask welds with flesh
Adaptation mutation self preservation

The curse of wisdom

I see with my eyes plucked out
I hear with my ears crushed
Plead for freedom
Taste the salt (tears for humanity)
Tears plow furrows down my cheeks
What have I done
Now I know that ignorance is bliss

When I did crawl from the blighted womb

Childlike spawn of diseased ovum
Warmth of pain is gone
My message is clear
We are like them - you and I are one
Stunted embryonic forms
No wisdom unintelligible products of the
Stillbirth machine

Why did I ever think I was not

We are like them
And I grope blindly in the light
You and I are one
Truth sears flesh withers (can't read this bit)
I was wrong
I am nothingness I am dust
Begone

October has always been the start to my favorite time of year, so I decided to be a defender of the colder seasons.

I joined as Trance Kitsune, Trance is one of my favorite genres of music, Kitsune are my favorite mythological creatures.

I'm now Autumn Fox because Octy called me it once.... and I liked it! So I am Autumn Fox.

I started Iwaku as Reimei Tenshi, Twilight Angel, but nobody could figure out whether or not I was a girl! One of my closest friends had at the same time decided in some arbitrary manner to refer to me as "Sex Kitten" at all times in another forum... So, deciding to mix that with my name (Kitten + Cati), I created a nickname I've even adopted IRL, thus Kitti was born.

Vay, lost homeworld of the Vagre, also shortened form of Vagre.

Vay means lost in of of the old Scandinavian languages, Vagre means godless vagabond.

I was thirteen/fourteen, and heavily into the undead and warhammer, especially 40k. hence Warmaster Death.

*everyone groans as Asmodeus gets out his Origin Story again*

First read the name in the Redwall series, where it belonged to a scary snake who scared me and was a snake.

Later read it in the Elizabethan World Picture where he was denoted as the Demon of Vengeance. At the time I was obsessed with Hamlet and mourning my dead brother, so I liked the idea of a fallen angel of vengeance.

Researched the name and found the story of Asmodeus in the Book of Tobit. Liked that he was psychotically in love with a girl called Sarah and was prepared to kill for her, because at the time I was psychotically in love with a girl called Sarah and was prepared to kill for her.

Used the name for the protagnist of my first novel, Asmodeus. Spent the next 8 years writing about his experiences from the War in Heaven till the time of Armageddon.

Joined Iwaku and started oppressing everyone and causing misery and disgruntlement under the twisted persona of a Demonic arbiter.

Got abbreviated to "Asmo" cos people are stupid and can't handle long words.

Pirogeth, the video game alter ego of Piro from Megatokyo. Doubt if I changed my name to something original now, or even to my gamer name, nobody would call me anything but Piro.

Adoption of my catch phrase only happened within the last 3 years or so as I found myself mostly coming on after dark.

When I was but an 8 year old child, I named myself Diana because my middle name didn't suit me. D:

When I got online and wanted to use Diana as my name, people in a Sailor Moon chat room kept thinking I was Diana the cat from the series. c__c; I kept screaming "I'M NOT A CAT." So many times that I finally added Notacat to my user name. o__o

Online names Diana used before: Blueberry Princess cause this guy named me that cause I always wore blue, and then Skyelight after a sailor moon fan character I made. XD

well in 7th grade we were asked to create a fictional beast. I created the Ryex. the Ryex was an arctic bird that ate penguins (yes I was aware that penguins only live in the antarctic don't ask). and so I used it as my nickname. when I started RPing the first char I made I named Ryexander a combination of Ryex and Alexander. and sevral years latter after going by Ryes everywhere I went I got tired and decided to change my many to Ryexander. however I still go by Ryex, Ryexander is more of a nic nicname

My very original username was Teufelkind, Devil Child. Everyone started calling me Fel, and well, that moved on to Felzilla and eventually I got bored and became Kestrel, the lesbian main character of a story I'm writing.

Oh, yeah, and I'M A DUDE.

When I was in hightschool my friends always called me otter, because I would make jokes about a super villain named the Doom Otter who was so adorable that despite being evil no one ever took him seriously. well the name otter kinda stuck with me. Kawauso which was my first name is otter in Japanese. as for Okami, it is a variation on the Japanese word for wolf. a long time ago I used it as the name of a character for the RPG shadowrun, and he turned out to be one of my favortite characters I have ever played. I just really like the name, I use it almost everywhere as my username.