Username Origin

You forgot about our good friend Amaterasu, Otter.

Oh, yeah, and I'M A DUDE.

NO. YOU'RE AN OLD LADY.

As for me. I'm highly unoriginal and go with one of my character's names and then change it at whims because I can. When I first joined Iwaku it was Tamara since she was my newest creation at the time and I wasn't sure if I was going to stick around or not. Then changed it to Westy, whom is related to Rory, go read IW. Then I changed it to Thomas, whom was a faye in my on going Sword of Embera plotlines. I ditched that named after Gabe left, so focused on Rory, whom is yet again another character from my plotlines originally from Sword of Embera/Leaving Serenity, he's moved on to A Little Patch of Blue. I've also used the name Asbel (from the Nausicaa film) and Daiki (another RPoo character).

Grandmaster is Obvious, it's the rank of the Equivalent Chapter Masters of the Grey Knights

Karsikan came about from a misspelling of Kasrkin when I created my Gamertag on Xbox live some 4 years ago.

I've never used the full name, but the Surname Banrae was the Main Rival House to the Do'Urden in Menzoberranzen, and a hold over of my Forgotten Realms days.

I got my username from my favourite fantasy series, the Malazan Book of the Fallen. Cotillion is the patron of assassins. I urge you to read the series if you haven't yet - it's worth it. It's a ten book series with the final book coming out early next year.

Zypher was a funny mispelling of the word "Zephyr" when I named a character for a Final Fantasy Crossover LARP me and my friends did in 7th grade and I carried it over onto Moonwings when I joined (roughly the same timeframe as the FF game me and my friends were doing) and I've never really had the urge to change it since, plus I think it looks nifty~

As for the family name that I keep adding are different family names from various J-Pop singers that I like... plus they look cool~

I was starting my first dark age V:tM character and needed an authentic spanish name. My mom worked with varying immagrants at the time and one of them was from Spain and his name was Melesio. Character came to be one of my favorite vampires to play ever and moved from dark ages to modern nights and still makes table top appearances upon request.

i was trying a table top rpg world of darkness and the vampires book from that and came up wit matthias lanier from oblivion game i was playing at the same time from my breton character and used it ever since

I am a huge anime fan, and one of my favorites is Death Note. One day, one of my friend said I was like Light, one of the characters who is smart but crazy, a lot, so they nicknamed me Kira, which if you read/watched it you would understand. I went by that for awhile until someone called me Kyra instead of Kira. The name just stuck after that... A typo became my new username, who'd of thought?

Once upon a time in another forum long ago I went by the nickname Earth Heiress. As I interacted with people and got my own online persona I started getting the nickname of Tea Lady due to my play acting of sipping tea or handing out tea when bored in chat. Eventually after playing around with different names when the mood took me, I started using Ochahime (honorific-tea-princess) more then any other handle and when I followed Diana along onto her other projects I kept using it, eventually shortening it to Ocha.

c(_) <--- It's a tea cup!

Hou-ou is a new addition, it is the Japanese word for the Asian fire bird. It's very interesting yin-yang balance.

The story takes place in a sub-arctic bedroom in the very old house I used to rent. The space heaters were of no use, and neither were the clothes and blankets I had piled on. Too cold to sleep, I did the only thing I could- dull my senses by downing a whole bottle of very cheap champagne won at the New Year's Karaoke contest and pointless internet searching.

It was around 4AM when I MSNed Ampoule. . . It went something like this:

"Dude, remember how we used to have those fucked up RPs?"

"Dude, you should join this place, Iwaku!"

"Dude!"

"Duuuuuude!"

And so, after much drunken fumbling, I joined. While I was trying to think of a Username, this little ditty came on the radio.

I have since not been able to find a compelling reason to leave.