Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
This is a very minor thing and I'm not sure if it even really counts as a "bug", but I figured it was worth mentioning in case there turns out to be an easy fix.

Basically, given the length of my current user title, it's rather obvious that it isn't quite centered under my username, and is instead pushed a bit to the right. Or at least, that's obvious on my browser (Chrome), though it's possible that not everyone's seeing it. In case you aren't seeing it:

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-29%20at%206.51.02%20PM.png

I'm not hugely bothered by this, and it's only obvious on user titles of a particular length, but, it would be nice to see it properly centered, if such a thing is easy to do.

This offset is due to the age indicator star off to the left on the same line pushing user titles to the side. I'm not sure how this could be fixed other than by way of moving the age indicator entirely, but identifying the problem is the first step to solving it, so there you go. :P

Someone would have to put "position: absolute;" in that element's css.

Without: With:
Ns25w6Q.png
QwQunfu.png

^ And that someone would be... In the name of the Admin God! I summon Thee, @Diana !!! *Thunder strikes in the background*

Status
Not open for further replies.