User colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lewi

Original poster
Quick question. What are the user colors and what do they stand for? like I know a few that I've seen/paid attention to. Like light green is donators, green is active members, orange is new members, blue is a staff member, grey is inactive, and red is an administrator, but what is light blue and white? Are there others I haven't seen?

Update: found this in the FAQ but it still doesn't say who white members are.

white members should have the text guest underneath them, and they are members who has erased their account.

At the moment there are also "rainbow" users whose names match the background style you are using. This is a big that Diana is working to fix!

If you see a member who is NOT a guest user that has a color that is not listed in the FAQ, that is a style bug I have not been able to fix yet. O_O

The account colors are:

Admin = red
Staff = purple
Volunteer = cyan
Donator = seagreen
Member =olivie green
Lurker = light grey
Inactive = dark grey
Banned = black/strikeout

If you see a member who is NOT a guest user that has a color that is not listed in the FAQ, that is a style bug I have not been able to fix yet. O_O

The account colors are:

Admin = red
Staff = purple
Volunteer = cyan
Donator = seagreen
Member =olivie green
Lurker = light grey
Inactive = dark grey
Banned = black/strikeout
Purple? o_o I think it looks like dark blue... Don't tell me this is a 'is the dress blue or white' thing D:

It most certainly is NOT purple. It's like a blueish purple.

It's purple, you two are silly.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Reactions: Adaon ril'Morgerard
Technically it's "slateblue". O___O It's pretty much a blue tinted purple. More on the Indigo side than Violet.

...RGB screens cannot display violet. Everything violet you see on your screen is a lie.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm seeing Purple.

Looks like purple to me.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.