1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magic, Supernatural, school life, drama, horror, tragedy, action, adventure. etc
Updated version

The year is 3017 it is truly an amazing future. People have evolved to the point of gaining super natural powers. In this day and age those with amazing abilities are considered the cream of the crop and given all the benefits in life. Those with amazing abilities are offered scholarships to all the best schools, given high paying jobs and if the person is brave enough they become Heroes. Hero's who are willing to put their lives on the line are scouted by Elite the super hero defense force, who protects the world from those who use their powers for evil.

In this world those who don't have powers or have what been categorized as a useless power are treated like trash. They're forced to work manual labor, they attend the public schools and are only taught how to prepare for a life of mediocrity. In this life those with useless powers who want to become heroes are pretty much laughed at and thought of as a waste of time.

In the world of Heroes The best of the best is known as Dominator, a hero with the ability of invulnerability. He and the rest of Elite fight the villains who are lead by the evil Dementor. Dementor's ability is the power to command his blood however he see's fit, he can create weapons, armor etc. During one of their battles, just as Dominator was about to deal the final Blow Dementor pulled away and surrendered. Dominator arrested Dementor and took him to the Elite headquarters. As Dominator was celebrating with the rest of Elite, a mysterious explosion occurred in Dementor's cell. As Dominator went to Dementor's cell to check on him he discovered it was decoy. As Dominator left the holding cell a piece of debris hit him on the head, it hurt him. Dominator checked his head and he was bleeding. it was then that he realized his power had been erased.

All of Elite's powers had been erased, it seemed as though the decoy was fitted with a device that emitted waves that completely nullified the Power genes. That's when Dementor finally made his move. He took over a television broadcast stating that he has placed several of these decoys around the world. He ended his transmission with these words "Join the Villains and rule over this new dark society. or lose you abilities forever." The decoys went off and those who didn't contact Dementor was subject to having their power erased, well almost every body. The nobody's of society those who were given a useless power weren't affected.

Elite saw this as their only hope, so they reached out to those who were classified as Useless and gave them the opportunity to save the world. Dementor and his band of Villains are busy conquering the world to notice what Elite is up to. The choice is yours, will you take the pillar and become the hero the world needs or will you turn your back on the world that turned it's back on you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Junnabee
I knew a name like Galaxy Man was to corny. Oh well next time.

I got a question, what constitutes a useless power? I mean I can make a lot of stuff work no matter how useless it seems.

Stuff like changing your hair color, glowing, making bubbles when you laugh, things that are more like lame magician acts than powers

Hmm, alright color me interested in this idea.

Reactions: Kurogane86
This sounds pretty cool. My char would be able to change his eye color... and if they get to some level in the rp where their powers become useful, I can think up some cool things to do with that power lol.

awesome, i'll probably wait for atleast one more person before putting up an oc

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I'm in, I have a idea. a crazy idea. a glorious crazy idea. and one that may or may not have my char kill himself.

ok that makes 4 characters. i'll go ahead and start working on the OCC.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.