2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Modern, Slice of Life, Omegaverse, etc
I'm a fan of lifehacks in general but I love useless ones 😂 especially when you do them in front of people and they're like what is wrong with you.

My favorite one is when I come home and change out of my outside clothes. If the clothes are still pretty clean I just hang them back up. Butttt what I do is take the hanger and put the shirt on the hanger WHILE IT'S STILL ON ME. Then I can just slip it over my head using the hanger and hang it straight back up. It's incredibly useless but I love it and my sister saw me do it once and just asked me why I am the way I am 😂

So come forth share your terribly useless or weird life hacks!

JUST USE SCISSORS TO CUT YOUR GREEN/SPRING ONIONS

Those free paint swatches hardware stores give away make excellent bookmarks. This is especially useless advice because a lot of things work fine as bookmarks and bookmarks aren't even expensive if you're not getting a fancy one. But they hold up a lot better than a random slip of paper and meet my consistency and weight requirements. And are especially useful if I need a lot of bookmarks (if I'm reading multiple books or need to mark a lot of places in a single book). Nobody is going to think this one is weird, however.